Wiki Posts
Search

Vienna Lounge Showers Pre-security

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum
Vienna Lounge Showers Pre-security

After a day of sightseeing, we are headed to VIE with our friends for two separate flights. They are flying within Schengen and we are going out.

We are *G and also have Priority Pass. Is there a lounge we could all use to shower before heading to our respective terminals?

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2017, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by Kryssa
After a day of sightseeing, we are headed to VIE with our friends for two separate flights. They are flying within Schengen and we are going out.

We are *G and also have Priority Pass. Is there a lounge we could all use to shower before heading to our respective terminals?

Thanks!
Out of curiosity, you do realize that usually shower cabins are not big enough for 4 people using them simultaneously?
Old Jul 23, 2017, 12:36 am

Originally Posted by Kryssa

Thanks!
I suggest the Austrian Schengen lounge.
Already past security, but same terminal (non-Schengen flights leave - in most cases - from the same terminal as Schengen ones). Post lounge use you would just pass passport control on the same level as the lounge whereas your friends would go down one flight of escalators to the Schengen level.

Last edited by sw1x; Jul 24, 2017 at 12:54 am Reason: Correction friends' connection
Old Jul 24, 2017, 3:25 am

I would also recommend this.
As the lounge is located centrally keep an eye on the assigned gate.
Ways can be rather long.
Schengen/Non Schengen is in the same terminal just on different floors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.