Wiki Posts
Search

FRA-MLE - F seat selection query

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2017, 3:59 am
Original Poster

FRA-MLE - F seat selection query

Hello

Am due to travel in J to MLE and I can see from the seat map an A330 with F seats is currently in rotation for our flights. As I don't think you can book F on these flights, I enquired into whether I could book one of these seats by contacting the Twitter team who told me that potentially these would open at online check in. Has anyone managed to do snag F seats in the past at online check in or will any upgrades be based on pax status before we get a chance to get them (we are OW flyers usually so no status on LH). Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 9, 2017, 9:16 am

Programs: LH HON*****, AF/KL Gold; HHilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Platinium; Avis PresClub
These seats are normally hold back for HONs and SENs. As far as I know, there is no possibility to book them through another channel.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:57 am

Programs: OKplus, M&M, SASEurobonus, Goldpoints, Priority Club, HH & more
When SEN/HON flying with family, would they allow to assign seats to all the family members in this compartment (although remaining family members do not have the status?)
Old Sep 19, 2017, 5:35 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Originally Posted by jorge_PRG
When SEN/HON flying with family, would they allow to assign seats to all the family members in this compartment (although remaining family members do not have the status?)

yes they would / do that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.