Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using M&M miles to upgrade TK TATL?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2017, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
Using M&M miles to upgrade TK TATL?

Has anyone successfully used M&M miles to upgrade TK TATL flights? What were the restrictions? TK and/or LH stock? Y/B ticket?
Old May 27, 2017, 4:36 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by Christefan
Has anyone successfully used M&M miles to upgrade TK TATL flights? What were the restrictions? TK and/or LH stock? Y/B ticket?
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

B & Y only for 35k miles.

Grüße nach FLL!
Old May 29, 2017, 3:34 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by cas_de
You could find cheaper J or K business class fares on TK than the Y or B required fares and still save you the 35k miles required for the upgrade @:-)
Old May 29, 2017, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
You could find cheaper J or K business class fares on TK than the Y or B required fares and still save you the 35k miles required for the upgrade @:-)
I just realized that myself. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.