Eurowings tkt number

Old May 22, 2017, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Eurowings tkt number

Hello
trying to add eurowings flight to UA after the fact.
Anybody know where I can find the tkt number for UA to post the credit?

Its not on my cc statement
not in my emails
not on my boarding pass

Thanks!
Old May 22, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
A Normal booking with EW/4U has no ticketnumber. The reservation system works without them. Only bookings that contain other segments of Interlining partners are mirrored in a propper reservation system and habe ticket numbers.
Old May 23, 2017, 7:23 am

EW/4U tickets issued by travel agents are on 220 ticket stock and have a proper ticket number. Those directly issued by EW do not. I have no experience with retroactive EW claims on MP but MM lets you request retroactive mileage on EW/4U without a ticket number.
Old May 23, 2017, 10:28 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by curt
EW/4U tickets issued by travel agents are on 220 ticket stock and have a proper ticket number. Those directly issued by EW do not. I have no experience with retroactive EW claims on MP but MM lets you request retroactive mileage on EW/4U without a ticket number.
Travel Agens can issue tickets via GDS on LH Ticket Stock. Those are a bit more expensive and there is no acces to all fares (Basic...), but are interlinable. However some TAs have a direct connect to the EW Booking system and then no ticket numbers.
Old May 23, 2017, 11:44 am

Programs: UA Platinum, AA, DL, Marriott Gold, Global Entry early adopter
Hi there, I posted a similar experience I had back in September last year. It maybe useful to you as you begin to determine what work may be ahead of you:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/27176703-post231.html
Old May 24, 2017, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I believe that the ticket number of Eurowings is 104, whereas that of Lufthansa is 220. But it only shows up on credit card statements, for some odd reason. This is probably because Eurowings used to actually be a real airline before it became the LCC hybrid mix-up that it is today.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.