Lufthansa lounge in Boston [BOS]

Old Sep 2, 2017, 4:37 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
*Gold flying UA domestic. How far is the LH lounge from the UA gates and are they connected in the sterile area? Thanks and Safe Travels
LH is in E and UA in B. They are not connected. So not worth it...
Old Sep 2, 2017, 8:20 am

Any further details on the First class/HON offerings at BOS? Press release mentioned it offered a la carte pre-flight dining.
Old Sep 2, 2017, 12:40 pm

We have visited the LH lounge in terminal E last week. I was pleasantly surprised, the lounge was spotless, very good food offerings and quite nice bar. Much better experience than LH lounges in FRA or even MUC.

Bonus is a perfect view of the B748 parked at gate E10.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:12 pm

sitting in LH lounge now. Dragon told me my UC membership card can only get myself and no other guests. Told her to check her facts and she told me proudly that she has worked for 5 years and never heard of such a thing. Good thing my companion was in C but still.
According to this: http://www.staralliance.com/en/lounge-access-policy
She was wrong, could not find a language like that on the LH site but wondering what you folks think... I dont want next time around when I am flying Y to have my +1 denied on a rule that does not exist
Old Oct 4, 2017, 4:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by jan8
We have visited the LH lounge in terminal E last week. I was pleasantly surprised, the lounge was spotless, very good food offerings and quite nice bar. Much better experience than LH lounges in FRA or even MUC.
Completely agree. What’s more, it’s the first location I’ve seen where there’s not a separate, marginally better Senator Lounge next to a cramped Business Lounge with fewer food options.

Is it possible that LH is testing this setup as a way to integrate their outstation lounges?
Old Dec 4, 2017, 1:00 pm

Is it possible to connect from terminal C to Terminal E at BOS.

I am arriving F on LH and departing on UA in J. Long layover though.

Would like to visit the senator lounge if possible.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:40 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by michaelpowell44
Is it possible to connect from terminal C to Terminal E at BOS.

I am arriving F on LH and departing on UA in J. Long layover though.

Would like to visit the senator lounge if possible.
Only works when departing from E.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 11:40 pm

Is that a definite?

Any evidence of going to a different terminal in BOS with a boarding pass for a non connecting terminal?

I have close to a 6 hour connection.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 12:50 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Is that a definite?
E is the only international terminal and kind of the odd one out. Doubt that you will get into the international departure area with a domestic boarding pass. Give it a try and let us know!
Old Dec 10, 2017, 1:04 pm

Smooth as butter at security.

A little friction with lounge dragon but after showing rules it was fine.
worldclubber likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Smooth as butter at security.

A little friction with lounge dragon but after showing rules it was fine.
what did you have to show regarding the rules. Did your boarding pass not scan correctly? Thanks and safe travels
Old Dec 11, 2017, 10:03 am

I pulled up the https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Lounge-types-and-access

I don't even recall scanning. I imagine the agent just looked at my "departing" card and saw BOS-IAD and thought you can't be in here.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum; Amex Plat; Four Seasons; Fairmont; HH; etc.; "Retirees-In-Training"
LH F Lounge (& menu?) in BOSTON

We got lucky and got 2 F seats BOS-FRA next week.
(Lucky, because we are "nobodies" who must wait until about 2 weeks prior to departure.)

I've read about the new LH lounge at BOS, but can't tell if there is proper meal service, and if so, what the menu might be.

Thanks.

GC
Old Feb 25, 2018, 3:11 am

My experience is that there is no dedicated meal for the F part of the lounge (which comprises only a few seats in a small room overlooking the apron off the main lounge).

They do have a dedicated server who will be happy to get food and drinks from the buffet and bar for you - but it‘ll be the same items travellers in the main part of the lounge are being offered.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 1:45 pm

Good beer and drinks selection in the lounge and severs come to you quite often to ask if you need a refill (atleast 4 times in 30 mins)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.