Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Is there any way to obtain the booking class when booking on lufthansa.com

Is there any way to obtain the booking class when booking on lufthansa.com

Old Jan 13, 17, 6:17 am

Programs: LH SEN; CZ GOLD; CC Concierge; SPG PLAT
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Concur will also look for the cheapest booking class, no way around it. But it does show the booking class during the selection process.
Exactly. Before Concur, I just need to call the company TA and tell them my route/flexibility requirements, normally got Y or M in EU flights. That's why I am now looking at LH by myself and try to figure out what I could get there.
Old Sep 12, 17, 10:39 am

Programs: A3 Gold, Iberia Plus Gold
I am frustrated. I have tried the App and desktop. Trying to book a multi-segment flight in Economy Classic or Flex but cannot find any information of the booking class. There isn't any button available, nor the app reveals the booking class.

Where can I find it. Are the economy flex tickets eg always of a certain booking class?
Old Sep 12, 17, 2:18 pm

No, economy flex means jack. I haven't found a clear indication either, best way is to guestimate by trying to match the result with regular round trips.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: