Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

999 miles for 14 'free' days of FAZ digital [split off from M&M promo thread]

999 miles for 14 'free' days of FAZ digital [split off from M&M promo thread]

Old Dec 1, 2016, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Cool 999 miles for 14 'free' days of FAZ digital [split off from M&M promo thread]

And 999 miles for free, for reading the digital version of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung for 2 weeks:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

You've only until 8th December to grab the 999 miles, after that the mileage levels start going down.

BTW that mileage booster things for the M&M CC is only useful for heavy spenders.

EDIT Just checked my account and I see that all Best Western 7x miles promotions have been credited!

Last edited by Concerto; Dec 1, 2016 at 5:43 pm Reason: more info
Old Dec 1, 2016, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
And 999 miles for free, for reading the digital version of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung for 2 weeks:

You've only until 8th December to grab the 999 miles, after that the mileage levels start going down.

BTW that mileage booster things for the M&M CC is only useful for heavy spenders.

EDIT Just checked my account and I see that all Best Western 7x miles promotions have been credited!
Thanks, that's an easy 1000 miles!! Also the 60k offer for subscribing to FAZ for a year isnt bad either. Works out to 1.4CPM. Maybe I need to send a gift subscription to Oliver2002.....
Old Dec 2, 2016, 12:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Note that the 'free' 999 miles from FAZ block you to earn miles from them on other (better) offers for the next 6 months.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 12:31 am

Ah, then mrs. lhflyer can take care of it and cash it in for a nice meilenschnapphen deal With the cost of the subscription and yq you'd have a c class ticket for about 1200-1400 usd
Old Dec 2, 2016, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Note that the 'free' 999 miles from FAZ block you to earn miles from them on other (better) offers for the next 6 months.
I was just going to say that. The 999 miles is not worth it if you want to profit from another FAZ promotion. But that 60k offer is definitely NOT a deal in my book by any stretch of the imagination: you'll be paying well over 800 for that sub which is way outside my limits (which would be 600 or less).

Doesn't appear to be many other offers around worth flagging except maybe 1,500 miles at Hertz?

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...aCher1216arwal

You get 1,000 miles for 1-3 days and 1,500 miles from 4 days. You also get a free additional driver, which could be worth quite a lot in some cases.

Don't forget the Christmas app game which will be starting on the 7th. I'm probably the worst person to be talking about this as I have absolutely no patience with these inane games (such as those produced by Deutsche BahnCard or Accor).
Old Dec 6, 2016, 2:46 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP

I did not see where to enter my M&M number though...
Old Dec 6, 2016, 2:55 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by afmiami
If you follow the link:

Bitte tragen Sie Ihre Servicekartennummer im Feld "Adresszusatz" ein.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by afmiami
You need to be logged into you MM account and when you sign up it should automatically transmit your account info
Old Dec 6, 2016, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by goliath
If you follow the link:
I don't recall seeing that link?!?! I think I looked everywhere. Went to create one for my wife just now, and see nothing that suggests a link to enter an account number.

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Dec 6, 2016 at 3:46 pm
Old Dec 6, 2016, 11:04 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I don't recall seeing that link?!?! I think I looked everywhere. Went to create one for my wife just now, and see nothing that suggests a link to enter an account number.
I meant the link you quoted in post #2881.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:35 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold Elite
I re-subscribed because I missed the line saying where you need to add your M&M number. Checked the link on M&M and nowhere does it transmit your number, so if you don't put it in the additional address field, I'm pretty sure you won't be seeying any miles.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:41 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AY Silver

Does the subscription need to be canceled after the 2 weeks in order to avoid having to pay something? I couldn't find any mention of this, but then again, German is not my native tongue..
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:53 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Originally Posted by clifford79
Does the subscription need to be canceled after the 2 weeks in order to avoid having to pay something? I couldn't find any mention of this, but then again, German is not my native tongue..
Cancel it one week before it ends, to be sure. Just send an email through their contact form.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 1:20 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by clifford79
It has to be cancelled at least one week before the end of the two weeks. Otherwise:

Wenn Sie das digitale Kennenlernangebot nach Ablauf der Mindestvertragslaufzeit weiterlesen mchten, brauchen Sie nichts weiter zu tun. Sie erhalten die digitale F.A.Z. und Sonntagszeitung im Anschluss zum dann gltigen Bezugspreis und knnen jederzeit mit einer Frist von 20 Tagen zum Monatsende bzw. zum Ende des vorausberechneten Bezugszeitraums kndigen.

Preis fr regulre Abonnenten 44,90 / Monat
Preis fr Studenten 30,90 / Monat
HTB.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 4:05 am
SLX

Originally Posted by flyingchris
it is working well:
I ordered on Monday 12/05
got confirmation on Tuesday 12/06
canceled Tuesday afternoon 12/06 (by e-mail)
cancelation confirmed Wednesday 12/07
999 miles in my account on Thursday 12/08

Thanks for this FAZ ^
Did you put your MM card No at the address field of the form or you've been logged in in your account during registration?

Possible cancalation text (for non Germans would be)

Liebes F.A.Z Serviceteam,
ich mchte mein oben genanntes Abo mit dem Ablauf der Vereinbarten Lieferzeit kndigen.

Bitte schicken Sie mir dazu eine schriftliche Besttigung.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.