Lufthansa in-flight catering for European business class

Old Jul 17, 16, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Silver, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, AMEX plat
Lufthansa in-flight catering for European business class

Hi, I had a quick look to see if I could find what I am looking for, but unfortunately couldn't. I am flying direct from Edinburgh to Frankfurt on Lufthansa in a few weeks (with the return a few days later) in European business class. However, I am interested to know what the in-flight catering is. Does anyone have any experience of catering on this route (or one of a similar distance)? The flight to Frankfurt departs at 17:40 and the return from Frankfurt is 16:00. Thank you in advance if you can help.
Old Jul 17, 16, 6:19 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AMBurns1512 View Post
Hi, I had a quick look to see if I could find what I am looking for, but unfortunately couldn't. I am flying direct from Edinburgh to Frankfurt on Lufthansa in a few weeks (with the return a few days later) in European business class. However, I am interested to know what the in-flight catering is. Does anyone have any experience of catering on this route (or one of a similar distance)? The flight to Frankfurt departs at 17:40 and the return from Frankfurt is 16:00. Thank you in advance if you can help.
It will be a cold meal/snack - cold cuts, smoked fish, cheese, dessert, chocolate and bread rolls. Here are some I had in the last 12 months. Unfortunately European business meals have become somewhat frugal in the last few years. You can see some photos of earlier meals on my Flickr account.

Old Jul 18, 16, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Silver, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, AMEX plat
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
It will be a cold meal/snack - cold cuts, smoked fish, cheese, dessert, chocolate and bread rolls. Here are some I had in the last 12 months. Unfortunately European business meals have become somewhat frugal in the last few years. You can see some photos of earlier meals on my Flickr account.

Thanks for replying, that was very informative

Search this Thread