Community
Wiki Posts
Search

THANK YOU FT! Becoming a HON Circle Member at the age of 22

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2022, 6:44 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by FlyerLX
I’d be really impressed by someone who earns a modest salary, who works hard to do as good a job as possible, and whose background is not particularly wealthy, and who finds creative and cost-effective ways to achieve FF status. There’s something impressive about humble people who achieve status on a budget... Millionaires have an easy task in gaining status, don’t they?
Achieving status on the cheap is a game people of more humble means can play alongside millionaires. More often than not, the cost transforms to time and flexibility. Those can be very independent on the job.

Anyway I only commented on the point of there being millions of millionaires.

Originally Posted by gojko88
There it is, I'm finally getting recognition for flying twelve legs in three days on SK in January!
I did something similar in December.... and proceeded not to use the SK*G once in `22. Only flown LH group in *A and trying to have FTL survive one more cycle.
Figures that when finally the time came to travel to STO... SK decided to go on strike. So ST it was.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 1:23 pm

Given this thread has gone totally OT, I have a (semi) related question. Do LX coded, WK operated flights earn HON miles? And do LH coded, SQ operated segments? I’m guessing yes for the first and no for the second?
Old Jul 29, 2022, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Dave_C
Given this thread has gone totally OT, I have a (semi) related question. Do LX coded, WK operated flights earn HON miles? And do LH coded, SQ operated segments? I’m guessing yes for the first and no for the second?
It’s metal that counts for HON. miles so WK flights only if wet lease & SQ never
Dave_C likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.