Is LH booking class N (PE) upgradeable?

Old Jan 26, 2016, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON and sh..load of others too
Is LH booking class N (PE) upgradeable?

Hi everyone,
I've been searching for this info here, on LH.com, on M&M.com and on google but could not find anything definitive...
So, does anyone know for sure if the LH booking class N (looks like it's a cheapest class in PE) upgradeable to C?

Thanks!
Old Jan 26, 2016, 12:36 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by graf0
Hi everyone,
I've been searching for this info here, on LH.com, on M&M.com and on google but could not find anything definitive...
So, does anyone know for sure if the LH booking class N (looks like it's a cheapest class in PE) upgradeable to C?

Thanks!
Hi,

unfortunately it is not upgradeable.

As a HON you might be lucky and score an op-up.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 1:45 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
One option would be to buy up to the next upgradable class, in order to do an upgrade.

According to M&M USA (Canada), even an upsell requires a change fee to be paid!

(I have not been charged for change fees on similar upsells with United, on UA metal itineraries. More reasons to stay on United metal??)

Originally Posted by more4less
Hi,

unfortunately it is not upgradeable.

As a HON you might be lucky and score an op-up.
Originally Posted by graf0
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Old Jan 28, 2016, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
..I have not been charged for change fees on similar upsells with United, on UA metal itineraries. More reasons to stay on United metal??
No you just have been filthily lucky.

Plus why would you want to do this on UA? Always buy the cheapes coach fare there is and you will be offered the cheapest TOD upgrade on UA which then beats even Global Services on full fares.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.