Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 6:59 pm

Are there any preferred seats for couples in business class on the a380? I'm thinking the first row of either cabin (10D,10G or 21D, 21G). Does the first row have a bigger footspace?
Old May 14, 2019, 5:22 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by hamburglar
Are there any preferred seats for couples in business class on the a380? I'm thinking the first row of either cabin (10D,10G or 21D, 21G). Does the first row have a bigger footspace?
A380 Business Class Experience [merged]
Old May 15, 2019, 1:30 am

Programs: JL OW Sapphire, NH *A Gold
LOT: Free seat selection?

I'm flying PRG-WAW-NRT(Tokyo) on W fare with my wife and want to seat together in aisle and middle seat.
It seems we need to pay 20+25 USD to reserve the seats.
https://www.lot.com/us/en/my-favourite-seat#

Can I select the seats during OLCI for free? Having *G can help in any way?
Old May 15, 2019, 2:22 am

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by LandMiler
I'm flying PRG-WAW-NRT(Tokyo) on W fare with my wife and want to seat together in aisle and middle seat.
It seems we need to pay 20+25 USD to reserve the seats.
https://www.lot.com/us/en/my-favourite-seat#

Can I select the seats during OLCI for free? Having *G can help in any way?
Yes, during OLCI the seat selection is for free.
Old May 15, 2019, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by shady
Yes, during OLCI the seat selection is for free.
Thank you for your comment.
As my booking contains two legs (PRG-WAW-NRT), Can I select the seat on WAW-NRT leg at OLCI opens for PRG-WAW leg?
This will give me a small advantage of 2hours.
Old May 15, 2019, 4:33 am

Dear all,

Thank you. In fact, I do not think it is possible to have the boarding pass generated again by the Lufthansa for an international flight...which I have lost.
It is my bad luck and I can not get it.
Thank you and best.
Old May 15, 2019, 6:17 am

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by LandMiler
Thank you for your comment.
As my booking contains two legs (PRG-WAW-NRT), Can I select the seat on WAW-NRT leg at OLCI opens for PRG-WAW leg?
This will give me a small advantage of 2hours.
Yes, you will be able to checkin for all legs once OLCI opens.
Old May 15, 2019, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by shady
Yes, you will be able to checkin for all legs once OLCI opens.
Thanks again. I wish I can get the aisle seat at T-38 though it's AM1:00.
Before making OLCI I need to contact to LOT to fix my "Invalid Passenger API data" issue to input my personal info to the booking.
Old May 16, 2019, 9:30 am

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
A question regarding the AMEX Platinum/Centurion LH lounge offer, it states that AMEX cardholders can bring one guest for a fee, a s I understand this fee i stated €25/ adult, I have not been able to find out if this also applies to children or if there's a children guest rate? The information I have found is specified as €25 for an adult guest, but says nothing regarding children.

EK
Old May 17, 2019, 1:36 pm

I am planning to fly LH F from HND to FRA. My itinerary terminates at FRA. Do I get an access to First class lounge at FRA? I know I won't be able to get into F terminal but I am not sure about the lounge access. Any help would be appreciated.
Old May 17, 2019, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by lincoln boy
I am planning to fly LH F from HND to FRA. My itinerary terminates at FRA. Do I get an access to First class lounge at FRA? I know I won't be able to get into F terminal but I am not sure about the lounge access. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes, you can access the LH FCL upon arrival.
lincoln boy likes this.
Old May 19, 2019, 11:43 am

Halal food

Hello there, does anyone have any experience of business class halal food on Swiss or on Lufthansa?
Wondering what this typically consists of and how good it is compared to the economy class equivalent.
Thanks.
Old May 20, 2019, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Aston100
Hello there, does anyone have any experience of business class halal food on Swiss or on Lufthansa?
Wondering what this typically consists of and how good it is compared to the economy class equivalent.
Thanks.
I have no idea about the Muslim meals but from some of my travel companions, I know that there is a fish or pasta option which is suitable for Muslim people onboard premium cabins on LH or LX.
Old May 20, 2019, 10:31 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thanks.
For LH Biz you can select the Kosher option, which is what I tend to go for. It’s certainly going to be better than the half a cheese sandwich you’ll get in economy (the pastrami sandwich obviously isn’t an option for you).
Old May 21, 2019, 1:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Thanks.
The LH/OS special Meal FAQ thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.