[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]

Old Aug 30, 2021, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It makes booking a flight really stressful for me at the moment. I try so hard to get all the parameters right and book something that is not going to require any changes afterwards, because I know it is going to be merry hell trying to get through to someone. Had the same experience with the Deutsche Bahn today. Think how many symphonies I could have written while waiting for these idiots.
Old Aug 30, 2021, 3:45 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by sistergeorge
So far calling LH what’s happened is that I’ve been on hold for an hour and 50 minutes of a recorded message telling me that my call is very important to them - when all evidence suggests it’s clearly not…..
In these cases I call a random number, like Bulgaria. Never takes more than five minutes. Obviously, you have to adjust to their standard working hours, but it's a small price to pay.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 7:41 am

I am on a United Business class award connecting in FRA to go to Dubrovnik. The FRA-DBV segment is on Croatia Airlines. I hold an Amex Platinum.

Will I be eligible for the Senator Lounge in the non-Schengen area or only the business lounge?

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 31, 2021, 8:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The OU business ticket will get you into the FRA T1B business lounge. No SEN lounge access.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 8:06 am

Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2021, 4:18 pm

Programs: Alaska, Bonvoy, HH
What booking class do LH and OS use for business saver awards?
Old Sep 1, 2021, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by mildfrequence
What booking class do LH and OS use for business saver awards?
It is "I" class. "X" for economy and "O" for first. I don't know what they use for PE.
mildfrequence likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 11:56 pm

Programs: Alaska, Bonvoy, HH
Originally Posted by malmostoso
It is "I" class. "X" for economy and "O" for first. I don't know what they use for PE.
thanks. Right after I posted I realized I had an LX award booking in "I" so I figured that was the case, but nice to have confirmation.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I have X-class for an upcoming cheap one way on Eurowings. I presume they somehow manage to share that as a revenue class alongside the economy award ticket booking class X. Doesn't really matter if not, because I will be already qualified for next year and don't really need the status miles.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:13 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
X is a regular booking class on EW: https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de..._basic_01.html

Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:25 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Am flying business FRA-MEX next week with a long connection time in FRA. I've been told there is another (better?) lounge i can use apart from the Senator lounge, can anyone advise? thanks..
Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by niallco
Am flying business FRA-MEX next week with a long connection time in FRA. I've been told there is another (better?) lounge i can use apart from the Senator lounge, can anyone advise? thanks..
No, since your in J the best would be the SEN lounge, if your *A Gold otherwise its the business lounge
niallco likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:39 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by chris63
No, since your in J the best would be the SEN lounge, if your *A Gold otherwise its the business lounge
Perfect, thanks
Old Sep 2, 2021, 9:51 am

Programs: SAS EBD, QR Platinumr, HH Gold, Intercont Platinum Ambassador,CC Gold
Hello Miles & More,

Has Lufthansa taken away the option for First Class booking of Award tickets for Star Alliance Partners (SAS)
Old Sep 2, 2021, 3:39 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Called US number today multiple times, simply ringing many times and getting disconnected. Once through, there was no hold. Anyway, agent was able to see AI flights inra-India but unable to book. Could not figure even after 20 minutes. I inststed on get a complaint filed to back-office. I was given a complaint number. Any experience booking AI flights intra-India using LH miles. Can it be done?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.