Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Allegris: New Cabin for the LH Group in 2023-25 (LX A330 LH A359/B748/B789)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Allegris: New Cabin for the LH Group in 2023-25 (LX A330 LH A359/B748/B789)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2020, 2:47 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Hmmmm, not sure what to think of this.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 4:27 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by Gioventu
Lufthansa has confirmed that they work on a "Premium Business Class" in a suite design at the moment, which shall be in front of the normal business class in future. This new class shall offer more comfort than the usual business class experience.

They haven't decided if this class will be introduced eventually but it's definitely under consideration. Probably as compensation of the First Class in future...

Aerotelegraph
Given the corporate backlash against first class flying, it might even end up being a product that's business class in name only and really just first class. But knowing LH it's probably just going to be a slightly better business class.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 4:28 am

In the mid/long term this will replace the first.
(LH is already removing it on a lot of routes.)
Old Jan 16, 2020, 4:47 am

Programs: M&M FTL, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Gioventu
Lufthansa has confirmed that they work on a "Premium Business Class" in a suite design at the moment, which shall be in front of the normal business class in future. This new class shall offer more comfort than the usual business class experience.

They haven't decided if this class will be introduced eventually but it's definitely under consideration. Probably as compensation of the First Class in future...
Ah yes, get rid of First and add a “Premium Business Class”, whatever that means. It makes no sense to me whatsoever but we shall see what they make of it..

Happy to hear that the new biz is soon coming to the 359 (hopefully also out of MUC and not FRA)...
Old Jan 16, 2020, 5:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The 'Vantage First' variant is under consideration since quite sometime, the concept of a business seat in a suite like environment was also mentioned in communication previously.

https://www.thompsonaero.com/seating.../vantagefirst/

The idea is to charge a premium for such seats like they do for the throne seat already at LX & OS.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 10:47 am

Programs: LH, WoH, Bonvoy, ALL, SH-L
no suites please
Old Jan 16, 2020, 11:12 am

No F, no LH.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 8:59 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Well I hope this doesn't give them any ideas. The cynic in me tends to think that if there's a 'Premium' J then the soft product for 'non-Premium' J will rapidly evolve towards what you now get in PE.
lhrpete likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by yurtripper
Well I hope this doesn't give them any ideas. The cynic in me tends to think that if there's a 'Premium' J then the soft product for 'non-Premium' J will rapidly evolve towards what you now get in PE.
I would sign all my future travel to LH right now if they introduced a lie flat with Y service at PE prices.
whiskey_sk and Kid Flyer like this.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 9:15 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by malmostoso
I would sign all my future travel to LH right now if they introduced a lie flat with Y service at PE prices.
The soft product might evolve downwards but definitely not the prices!
Old Mar 6, 2021, 8:12 am

Programs: EBD , FBG
Did anyone see these pictures:

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style......-boeing-777

It looks a bit like how Qatar Airways has their dreamliner. I’d never think I’d see a bar on a Lufthansa airplane, but maybe if they won’t have F they want to compensate for it with bars and stuff?
Old Mar 6, 2021, 9:49 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Did anyone see these pictures.....
Yes these were first seen some time ago... Certainly pre-pandemic. It is now less than certain that LH will take 779 at all... They have stated that their “new” C class will launch on either 787 or 350. It’s unclear when... The first delivery of 787 is still slated for 2022 but also seems unlikely just now.
Old Mar 7, 2021, 3:39 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
With the delay in the B779, the new C will debut for sure in the summer of 2023 when the next batch of A359 come into the fleet with linefitted new C. The B789 may beat them in late 2022, but then the B789 have their own issues
Old Mar 7, 2021, 3:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Did anyone see these pictures:

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style......-boeing-777

It looks a bit like how Qatar Airways has their dreamliner. I’d never think I’d see a bar on a Lufthansa airplane, but maybe if they won’t have F they want to compensate for it with bars and stuff?
It’s not really a bar, just a place for the crew to place things and where possibly people might help themselves. Don’t see this lasting, though.
Old Mar 7, 2021, 4:05 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by oliver2002
the next batch of A359 come into the fleet with linefitted new C.
Do we know now whether future 359 deliveries will have F ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.