Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Allegris: New Cabin for the LH Group in 2023-25 (LX A330 LH A359/B748/B789)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Allegris: New Cabin for the LH Group in 2023-25 (LX A330 LH A359/B748/B789)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2022, 3:53 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
I’m curious to know whether the next round of A350 deliveries (not the ones which are being snapped up this year, but the AIX- reg which are due to continue arriving next year) will in fact have the new C shown in the photos meant for the 779, or something similar. I'm also keen to know if there will be a (new) F. The EAF website says new C and F, but is there anything concrete yet? In particular (slightly off topic but I’m asking about C and F jointly), is there anything concrete out there on what a 4-seat F could look like? It all seems a bit vague right now.

Last edited by FlyerLX; Feb 27, 2022 at 4:11 am
Old Feb 27, 2022, 6:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes the 2023- batch of A359 will have a Thompson C and (4) F. Both new for the LH group.
FlyerLX likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2022, 10:35 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by FlyerLX
I’m curious to know whether the next round of A350 deliveries (not the ones which are being snapped up this year, but the AIX- reg which are due to continue arriving next year) will in fact have the new C shown in the photos meant for the 779, or something similar. I'm also keen to know if there will be a (new) F. The EAF website says new C and F, but is there anything concrete yet? In particular (slightly off topic but I’m asking about C and F jointly), is there anything concrete out there on what a 4-seat F could look like? It all seems a bit vague right now.
Rumors for the new F are basically it to be similar to LX F, but with just one row.
Old May 1, 2022, 9:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Latest update on the new C: reveal in March 2023 at the ITB trade show, launch with new A359 delivery in June 2023 and retrofit on old aircraft begins in Q2. New B789 coming in 2023(?) will also have the new C.
seanp7 and gojko88 like this.
Old May 1, 2022, 10:16 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Latest update on the new C: reveal in March 2023 at the ITB trade show, launch with new A359 delivery in June 2023 and retrofit on old aircraft begins in Q2. New B789 coming in 2023(?) will also have the new C.
What will be revealed in March 2023? Can we expect any changes / further improvements compared to the images a couple of years ago?
Old May 2, 2022, 12:46 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by Gioventu
What will be revealed in March 2023?
.... Or perhaps even some word on the (new) 4xF (?) on 359...??
Old May 2, 2022, 1:34 am

The seats are in production and will be delivered to Airbus in time for the A359 entering the FAL. Some details are bound to leak in the course of the year. Small details like the seat covers and new color scheme are already in the leased PR A359.

The new 'inflight experience interkont' seems to be in the final design stages.
Old May 4, 2022, 2:52 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Rumors for the new F are basically it to be similar to LX F, but with just one row.
Here it would also be getting time for a updated version, I think especially on privacy level the walls should be significantly higher to make a it a more private feel, EK old F style.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 6:27 am

Some details start to appear:

Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:14 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Good news?
The question mark is there because I'm not sure the implications will end up being good news (at least for me), especially given the current management mentality at LHG... But I'm looking forward to see what LHG has in store.

(...) The entire flight experience from Y and Y+ to C and F, will receive a new top-of-the-line product that is unparalleled in the market: New seats, new cabin interior, new inflight entertainment system. (...)
And I was laughed at when I mentioned that LH was potentially developing a new F for the B748 some time ago.

Those are some big words and I do hope they do it right and deliver on their promises. This could be great, potentially, however the LH track record on delivering on such promises has not exactly been amazing in the recent years.

(...) So the concept of more choice and more individuality ancillary revenue is overriding everything - in all travel classes (...)
Including FIRST CLASS? panicked shrieking

PS: Is it just me or does the text read like a German text that underwent translation by google translate?
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:48 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Is this text not written by someone at Lufthansa? Why do they keep referring to the company in 3rd person?

Anyway, it takes some guts to admit that hodgepodge business class cabins "borrowed" from other airlines provide a better experience than their own product. And after reading all that, I personally think that they deserve another star. Bring on FICE
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:56 am

Also interesting that only the 748s will be refitted. Nothing on refitting the existing A350s, let alone the A330s.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Nick Art

PS: Is it just me or does the text read like a German text that underwent translation by google translate?
No, it’s that poor overworked intern again

And by the time this all gets installed it won’t be unparalleled anymore if previous products are anything to go by
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:17 am

There is also a German version which makes more sense, but since this is an english forum I copied the english version. Yes they seem to use a translation program.
chris63 likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:36 am

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
I am always scared when LH comes with these "big announcements" as it usually takes them a decade from announcement to have it across all their fleet.
chris63 and vantage03 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.