Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

LH CC: one mile for two Euros if not using the [German] CC for business

LH CC: one mile for two Euros if not using the [German] CC for business

Old Oct 13, 15, 7:23 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by Concerto View Post
Well there's not a lot there so they will be disappointing it if they try any siphoning.

For those interested, there is a 4,000 Payback point offer for new customers of the Payback AMEX card.

http://aktionen.payback.de/amex/?PID...eCode=60007346
Thanks for the update! Glad that the 4,000 points offer is back. ^
Old Oct 13, 15, 2:02 pm

Programs: M & M
I have the world business card currently which I have had for the last 6 years or so. I signed up for that card cause it was the only card at that time offered by M&M that had car rental insurance included. So with the introduction of the new world plus card for private users, does anyone know what happens? Would "private" user be automatically switched over to the new card? Do the new cards being introduced as of December / January apply to new signups?
Old Oct 13, 15, 4:01 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks for the advice and feedback, gum. The received wisdom by the many experts here (and by many experts, I mean people with a lot of experience with all aspects of travelling) is that travel insurance is an essential thing for a frequent flyer, in the event of missed connections, lost baggage, etc. So far, I have got away without needing it (just been lucky so far I reckon). But I plan to keep it for one last year, then cancel it. The main reason is that I have quite a lot of trips coming up over the winter season and I fear problems with weather etc. I have a feeling this might be a hard winter, but I'm probably wrong.

I do think, however, that the Payback AMEX card is a useful, free alternative to the M&M credit card.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: