Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket first/last name flip

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Hi, I booked a ticket going HAM > MUC > HAM in October via a third party booking site. Somehow the first/last names on the ticket are flipped. The names are spelled correctly.

If I call LH and ask them about this will they charge me an arm and a leg to fix it, or is it something they will do for free?

As we only have hand luggage, and domestic german flights don't require an ID check -- should I just forget about it?

Finally, will anything bad happen if I try and credit this to my miles and more account?
Old Sep 7, 2015, 2:49 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
I had had the very same thing happening to me back in 2007. The routing was BTS-MUC-FRA-JNB ret. with checked luggage, and it was a complete non-issue. Even the miles posted automatically.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 3:20 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Forget about changing/updating names, life is difficult enough.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 6:38 am

Programs: SEN, FB PLT, HH,

don't change nothing.

you can try your M&M after flying, it will not work before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.