No e-ticket number in "My bookings" on austrian.com?

Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

No e-ticket number in "My bookings" on austrian.com?

Is it normal for an e-ticket number NOT to be shown as part of the booking display accessed via "My Bookings" on the Austrian website?

On lufthansa.com the booking does have the e-ticket number. The ticket was issued on LH stock (although now it only contains OS flights after some changes I made; the reissued e-ticket is also on LH).
Old Jul 3, 2015, 3:11 am

I have a booking with Austrian flights booked on the Austrian web page, and when I check the booking on the site I also do not see any e-ticket number or booking reference (on the PDF I received after booking they are included though)
Old Jul 3, 2015, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Arctifox
I have a booking with Austrian flights booked on the Austrian web page, and when I check the booking on the site I also do not see any e-ticket number or booking reference (on the PDF I received after booking they are included though)
In my case, the booking reference is displayed very prominently at the top of the page. I did ask Austrian to email me the ticket THREE times, to different email addresses, but have never received one, which adds to the mystery.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 7:02 am

e-tix number is not shown on austrian.com under "My bookings".
When booking via austrian.com, I generally receive a first mail with booking confirmation and the booking reference.
A few hours later a second mail shows up which includes a pdf with the e-tix.

Go and check with your booking reference and name on checkmytrip.com. There you should see the e-tix number. If not, then I would call OS...
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PetzLUX
e-tix number is not shown on austrian.com under "My bookings".
Good to know, thanks. I did call Austrian, but their emails never reach me for some reason. The e-ticket does show on Lufthansa.com and checkmytrip, so all is well, it seems.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 8:21 am

Programs: AR, LA, A3, UT, 6R, U6, PS, SU, and many more
I need to get my ticket number of a recent flight in Austrian, route DME-VIE-SJJ (rt) in order to claim missing miles on the Aegean program. How can I get it?
Old Oct 23, 2017, 4:48 am

Look at the 2nd eMail you got after booking the flight.
If you do not have it call the hotline.
eielef likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: AR, LA, A3, UT, 6R, U6, PS, SU, and many more
Originally Posted by MultiFlyer
Look at the 2nd eMail you got after booking the flight.
If you do not have it call the hotline.
Amazing info, thanks a lot!^^^
Old Aug 13, 2022, 1:09 pm

does anyone know how to get the ticket number of a past flight on Austrian for a flight starting with 9 (OS9106 RHO-VIE on Jul 3). The Austrian receipt has a "booking number" which is just 9 numbers starting with 203, no letters like a typical PNR. TIA
Old Aug 13, 2022, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by IAD1k
does anyone know how to get the ticket number of a past flight on Austrian for a flight starting with 9 (OS9106 RHO-VIE on Jul 3). The Austrian receipt has a "booking number" which is just 9 numbers starting with 203, no letters like a typical PNR. TIA
A PNR could be just digits by coincidence ... but an Austrian ticket number should start with 257 and have 13 digits total.

Last edited by weero; Aug 14, 2022 at 3:39 am Reason: typo
Old Aug 14, 2022, 3:58 pm

9106 is defo austrian holiday not classic austrian airlines ticket, if not RT ticket = zero miles credited btw.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Look at your boarding pass. The ticket No. is stated there.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Look at your boarding pass. The ticket No. is stated there.
this is not quite common with Austrian holidays ticket, I remember I hadn't it on paper or apple BP
IAD1k likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2022, 9:04 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
I booked on air canada and the flights are all on austrian ticket starts on 014, tried to look up my reservation on austrian but nothing comes back, lufthansa shows my reservation, but I am trying to select my seats since i have little kids, Ideas?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.