Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Special Credit of 30/10/3 000 status miles for FTL/SEN/HON as strike comp

Special Credit of 30/10/3 000 status miles for FTL/SEN/HON as strike comp

Old Dec 8, 2015, 12:25 pm

Programs: BAEC, M&L, Bonvoy
Originally Posted by mamb0
If not for the 30k Hon Circle Miles, I would have gone back to SEN. I was 34k short. My wife is an FTL and had 98K in her account and is now becoming a SEN. Thank you Lufthansa. Thank you picketers.
Very happy to hear there are people that benefited from the credit
Old Dec 8, 2015, 3:12 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
My commiserations to you for having to remain disgruntled for two more years! But isn't your wife a SEN anyway because of your HON status?
Psst! Don't let his wife know that -- she might get suspicious as to whom mamb0 gave the SEN status to.

HTB.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 3:14 pm

Got the 3k too, I did stop traveling with LH this year based on my new location but It's nice to maintain the FTL for another year.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 4:56 pm
mbr

Programs: LX SEN, HH Diamond, IHG, Melia Silver, AVIS, Sixt
Too bad they are not giving 10K HON Miles if you are SEN only. This would have been exactly helping me hitting the threshold already today instead of next Monday. The funny thing is that in my case I was exactly affected by 10K Status/HON miles (4 European Segments in D which I had to cancel) by the strike so in fact I would really be HON by today without the strikes. M&M obviously only supports people who cannot RE-qualify because of the strike but not such who cannot qualify.

All over all a ridiculous PR joke.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 5:27 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by htb
Psst! Don't let his wife know that -- she might get suspicious as to whom mamb0 gave the SEN status to.

HTB.
Best post of the day!
Old Dec 8, 2015, 10:33 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I got the email but no status miles yet posted in my account

It seems that members based in places other than europe are treated as second class customers in processing the bonus in their accounts.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 11:00 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
My commiserations to you for having to remain disgruntled for two more years! But isn't your wife a SEN anyway because of your HON status?
Yes, I feel the disappointment and malcontent already creeping up. But I still have to get 2,8k into the account - and I just realised this actually is a problem. Am in NYC atm and not planning to go over the pond before January. In Europe I would just fly from MUC to LON and be done with it... But here it means a TATL... not necessarily eager. But lets see.

Re you question what's with the free SEN that comes with HON, how do they say on Facebook? It's complicated?
Old Dec 9, 2015, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer

It seems that members based in places other than europe are treated as second class customers in processing the bonus in their accounts.
My base is Houston... Got them just two days ago, after receiving the email checked my account and they were there already...
Old Dec 9, 2015, 1:41 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
But I still have to get 2,8k into the account - and I just realised this actually is a problem. Am in NYC atm and not planning to go over the pond before January.
Lufthansa Express aka AIRail?

Re you question what's with the free SEN that comes with HON, how do they say on Facebook? It's complicated?
Old Dec 9, 2015, 1:59 am

If not for the 30k Hon Circle Miles, I would have gone back to SEN. I was 34k short.
I was in the exact same situation as you... So thank you LH! ^
Old Dec 9, 2015, 2:03 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer

Are you serious? E-mail actually says: "over the next few days we will be crediting the one‑off amount of XXXXXX status miles to the mileage accounts". So why do you feel like second class citizen? And to show some respect to first class citizens, it is Europe with capital E.

BTW, both Mrs and I got e-mail earlier this morning. My M&M account claims that credit was given on 7/12/2015 and it is there, my wife's account is yet to be credited.
Old Dec 9, 2015, 2:23 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Lufthansa Express aka AIRail?

I think he is looking for HON miles...
Old Dec 9, 2015, 2:43 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I think he is looking for HON miles...
Lufthansa Express Rail terms and conditions:

• In Business Class you earn award, status, Select and HON Circle miles
  • In Economy Class you earn award and status and Select miles
  • Executive Bonus 25% for Frequent Travellers, Senators, HON Circle Members
  • Express Rail routes cannot be taken into account for the Silver Promotion

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000328
Old Dec 9, 2015, 5:09 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by primetime23
I was in the exact same situation as you... So thank you LH! ^
Oh, and we are sort of double neighbours. Rye,NY and from CGN (lets ignore a decade in MUC)
Old Dec 5, 2016, 4:26 am

Programs: MIles & More
Special Mileage Credit in 2016?

Is there any info about this year? Missing 10 000 to renew SEN status

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.