FCL MUC Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
FCL MUC Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

In the FCL in Muc right now and the kitchen's team prepped an extraordinary feat for Thanksgiving. they have a whole freshly and perfectly roasted turkey on display at the buffet and the Chef carves out slices for guests. Comes with all traditional condiments.
really tender and moist and delicious.
thinking about buying 5 flex tickets for my family and guesting them into the FCL tonight. We could have thanksgiving dinner here and then have a sudden situation which keeps us in Munich. You know how it goes. I blame Lufthansa for making me go so low. This bird is just too good not to maximize this. Next year we should have a turkey Do here.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mamb0
In the FCL in Muc right now and the kitchen's team prepped an extraordinary feat for Thanksgiving.
That is really nice!

Enjoy- should make for a nice sleepy flight afterwards.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 10:37 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
We can't wait to open another thread "LH successfully sued 6 pax for abusing Thanksgiving turkey dinner"
Old Nov 27, 2014, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Winner winner turkey dinner

Old Nov 28, 2014, 12:25 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
It surely beats a piece of what looked like reconstituted turkey breast I saw in the United Club in LHR yesterday!
Old Nov 28, 2014, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by mamb0
In the FCL in Muc right now and the kitchen's team prepped an extraordinary feat for Thanksgiving. they have a whole freshly and perfectly roasted turkey on display at the buffet and the Chef carves out slices for guests. Comes with all traditional condiments.
really tender and moist and delicious.
thinking about buying 5 flex tickets for my family and guesting them into the FCL tonight. We could have thanksgiving dinner here and then have a sudden situation which keeps us in Munich. You know how it goes. I blame Lufthansa for making me go so low. This bird is just too good not to maximize this. Next year we should have a turkey Do here.
You have been there around 1 hour after me. The turkey was more complete back then. The chef mentioned that they do that for their 'American guests'
Old Nov 28, 2014, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Unterwegs
You have been there around 1 hour after me. The turkey was more complete back then.
Wasn't me.
Or was it?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:34 am

Wonderful, Mamb0. MUC FCL: the best part of what remains of HON ground service.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.