FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Kamingespräch 2014 event (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1612058-flyertalk-vielfliegertreff-lufthansa-kamingespraech-2014-event.html)

oliver2002 Sep 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Kamingespräch 2014 event

PM applications received from FTers:

athome
danielbk
djohannw
FLYGVA
Flying Lawyer
Furnle
jofraga
ralfkrippner
Rambuster
ThorstenCGN
travelben

Participants:
athome
berlinflyer
covalin
danielbk
dfsen
dipoli
djohannw
doubledecker
dreschen
DrThax
Fischköpfle / ClaudiSTR
flamboyant 1
Flyglobal
FLYGVA
Flying Lawyer
Furnle
HAM001
hopper
jofraga
Mantegna
Matzinger
mtresc
nhobalu
on_tour
Portugiese
ralfkrippner
Rambuster
SuperConnie
ThorstenCGN
travelben

Standby List:
SleepOverGreenland
peter42
Ventus2
ningyo

oliver2002 Sep 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Kamingespräch 2014 event

Dear VFT and Fters,
we are glad to announce the

Vielfliegertreff / Flyertalk Lufthansa Kamingespräch 2014

The dialogue between frequent travelers and Lufthansa that started last year will be continued and intensified this year.
Where: In LH headquarters LAC (Restaurant „Zum Kranich“)
When: Thursday October 30 2014 starting 5pm

Lufthansa will participate with
Jens Bischof, Chief Commercial Officer of Lufthansa German Airlines,
Oliver Wagner, Managing Director and COO Germanwings,

and other Lufthansa Group Management.
There is no set agenda: the term “ Kamingespräch” implies that participants will be able to engage in a casual dialogue with Lufthansa-Management.
To ensure exclusivity and quality of the dialogue the participant number will be limited to 30.
If you are interested to participate, send me a PM with

- your full name
- your personal email address
- your FT and VFT member name (if applicable), and
- a short note why you would like to participate

You request to participate in this years Kamingespräch will accepted till Wednesday noon (CEST), September 17, 2014. Interested members who couldn't participate last year will be given preference in the selection.

The selected participants will be communicated to Lufthansa with their full name and email address for accreditation. We will not transmit your member name or the short note from your application, but please note that your name will be used by the Lufthansa event team to research your customer record and prepare a short briefing profile for the management .

The official language of the event will be English. We request German speaking participants to respect the same.

If you have any questions regarding the event, feel free to ask them in this thread itself. For those who can't participate (like me, again!), we will open a separate thread to collect your questions for Lufthansa-Management.
Participants will have the opportunity to express their individual experiences in the forum after the event. We will however try to respect the concept of 'Kamingespräch' and allow the Lufthansa-Management the opportunity to express their opinion freely. Hence we will not publish a script of the event publicly.

gojko88 Sep 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Too irritated by LH to attend this event. I'd come to meet the folks from here, but I'll just wait for a DO instead.

Alternatively, if some fellow FT-ers intend to stick around for a day or two, I might change my mind.

f4freeJunior Sep 12, 2014 7:34 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

How many miles and taxes does LH charge for this event?

rcs85551 Sep 12, 2014 9:00 am

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior (Post 23515080)

That was a good one :p

Actually, it's one of the few LH Events out there that doesn't require you to pony up some miles. But certainly a question that must be asked during the event.

gojko88: We're planning a separate event in FRA for the first Advent weekend (Nov 28 - Nov 30), so stay tuned for another opportunity to socialize before the end of the year!

weero Sep 12, 2014 9:53 am

I hope it is limited to Status Star holders!

gojko88 Sep 12, 2014 10:37 am

Originally Posted by rcs85551 (Post 23515496)
gojko88: We're planning a separate event in FRA for the first Advent weekend (Nov 28 - Nov 30), so stay tuned for another opportunity to socialize before the end of the year!

Then it's settled!

mamb0 Sep 12, 2014 1:08 pm

I nominate weero.

whiskey_sk Sep 12, 2014 3:54 pm

there seemed to be a bit more interest (cautious enthusiasm maybe even?) before the meeting last November. I wonder why...

weero Sep 13, 2014 10:17 am

Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 23516750)
I nominate weero.

For a suicide mission :eek: ?

rcs85551 Sep 13, 2014 11:17 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk (Post 23517454)
there seemed to be a bit more interest (cautious enthusiasm maybe even?) before the meeting last November. I wonder why...

Oliver needs to consolidate the list...

On VFT, it's already consolidated, with 24 total already on the list:
http://www.vielfliegertreff.de/mitgl...ml#post1442926

mamb0 Sep 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by weero (Post 23520292)
For a suicide mission :eek: ?

Haha, I just would be curious to see the face of Bischof, when they hand him the intel report on you...

NA-Flyer Sep 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior (Post 23515080)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Plus the fuel surcharge !!!

htb Sep 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 23521452)
Plus the fuel surcharge !!!

That has always been "tax" in the mind of the call center workers.

HTB.

weero Sep 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by htb (Post 23521815)
That has always been "tax" in the mind of the call center workers...

"Government imposed fees and taxes"

They just don't say which government they are referring to.