Search

Lounge Access at Reykjavik (KEF)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Lounge Access at Reykjavik (KEF)

Dear all,

I'm traveling to Iceland next week on Germanwings and I'm a bit confused about the lounge situation at Keflavik airport. The M&M website shows that Senators have access to the Icelandair Saga Lounge, but the Germanwings website shows no lounges for KEF. To the best of my knowledge, LH mainline does not actually operate to KEF, so I'm wondering whether I will be able to access the lounge. Any recent experiences?

Thanks in advance!
Arnur
Old Aug 7, 2014, 9:59 am

Programs: LH (*gold) / EK / Flying Blue / BMI (*silver)
Originally Posted by Arnur
Dear all,

I'm traveling to Iceland next week on Germanwings and I'm a bit confused about the lounge situation at Keflavik airport. The M&M website shows that Senators have access to the Icelandair Saga Lounge, but the Germanwings website shows no lounges for KEF. To the best of my knowledge, LH mainline does not actually operate to KEF, so I'm wondering whether I will be able to access the lounge. Any recent experiences?

Thanks in advance!
Arnur
Sorry, NO lounge access in KEF. Lounge is only provided for SEN/HON if there is a LH-Lounge or at destinations with BEST-fares.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 10:55 am

You aren't missing much. Good alternative is some seafood at the bar.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Originally Posted by mijugo
Sorry, NO lounge access in KEF. Lounge is only provided for SEN/HON if there is a LH-Lounge or at destinations with BEST-fares.
Well, I was not expecting lounge access in KEF, since 4U does not offer the BEST fare on this route, which is predominantly touristic. No big issue for me. But, I'm surprised that the lounge finder on the M&M website shows a lounge. Any idea why that is? LH does not operate to KEF as far as I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.