Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of Lufthansa lounges in Frankfurt! Which one do I go to?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2022, 4:17 am

Originally Posted by gojko88
The Lufthansa website is normally quite reliable for LH's own lounges. If it says the lounge closes at 14:00, it's very likely to be true.
Didn't make it to the lounge as landed in A so had to force march to B25 to make our connection but all fine.
As an aside we were told we could access the tiny business lounge at Tivat by the check in agent, but when we got there we were told no and we needed to pay 8 euros each, so as it was very quiet and cool in there we did and it was much more pleasant than sitting by the gate where there seemed to be no facilities.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:02 pm
Suspended

Sleeping Arrivals Lounge for Business at Frankfurt?

Does anyone have any information about the sleeping lounges at Frankfurt? I will be arriving from the United States in business class to Frankfurt. I've been told that there's a good lounge in which to sleep, but I don't see any information about it on Lufthansa's website. Anyone have any tips?
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Assuming you are not connecting onto another *A flight in J or with *G status, the only lounge you'd have access to is the LH Welcome Lounge, located landside in the arrivals hall. There are no proper sleeping facilities (e.g., daybeds) there that I know of.

If you are connecting onwards, you'd have access to departures lounges. If you have *G status, you'd get access to the Senator Lounges, some of which have daybeds and a quiet zone (I think the main ones at A and Z do). If you don't have *G status, you'd get access to the Business Lounges--unfortunately I am not sure whether any of those have daybeds.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 1:54 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by dkc192
Assuming you are not connecting onto another *A flight in J or with *G status, the only lounge you'd have access to is the LH Welcome Lounge, located landside in the arrivals hall. There are no proper sleeping facilities (e.g., daybeds) there that I know of.

If you are connecting onwards, you'd have access to departures lounges. If you have *G status, you'd get access to the Senator Lounges, some of which have daybeds and a quiet zone (I think the main ones at A and Z do). If you don't have *G status, you'd get access to the Business Lounges--unfortunately I am not sure whether any of those have daybeds.
Connecting on with Lufthansa via business on a 320 to another German city. No *G status. Thankfully, don't travel much anymore.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 3:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Then go to the former FCL near A26. That is now designated as business lounge and should have resting areas for a nap.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Arriving early am IAD-FRA in F. I understand if I have a J connection to an F flight on LX, I can still access the FCT. I have a J FRA-ZUR flight that same day, but the connecting LX flight to EWR in F is the next day (about 26 hours after ZUR arrival). Do I still get access to the FCT or the FC Lounge at A32? Or just the Senator Lounge at A50?

I don't want to clear security, so didn't want to consider the Arrivals lounge, although I'm not sure arriving in F makes a difference there anyway.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 2:44 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
Arriving early am IAD-FRA in F. I understand if I have a J connection to an F flight on LX, I can still access the FCT. I have a J FRA-ZUR flight that same day, but the connecting LX flight to EWR in F is the next day (about 26 hours after ZUR arrival). Do I still get access to the FCT or the FC Lounge at A32? Or just the Senator Lounge at A50?

I don't want to clear security, so didn't want to consider the Arrivals lounge, although I'm not sure arriving in F makes a difference there anyway.
The FCL is also an arrivals lounge for F passengers. I’d go through passport control (necessary for your flight to ZRH anyway) and go to the FCL near gate A13 (the entrance is discreet and is next to the Business Lounge). There’s no need to clear security.
tarheelnj likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by tarheelnj

You would be able to use FCT or FCLA, you need to go through immigration anyway, at FCT security also but it’s a breeze there
tarheelnj likes this.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 12:27 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
The FCL is also an arrivals lounge for F passengers. I’d go through passport control (necessary for your flight to ZRH anyway) and go to the FCL near gate A13 (the entrance is discreet and is next to the Business Lounge). There’s no need to clear security.
Originally Posted by chris63
You would be able to use FCT or FCLA, you need to go through immigration anyway, at FCT security also but it’s a breeze there
FCL A is the easiest lounge, which will only involve security if the IAD flight arrives at B (which mine did a month ago). If the LX flight is not at a gate (which happens often) OP will be driven to the plane from FCL A. If arriving at B then the FCT is a better option if the security queue is long.
chris63 and tarheelnj like this.

Last edited by MichielR; Nov 3, 2022 at 1:06 am
Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:07 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, BA Bronze, Ex-skywards Platnium
Sort-of a dumb follow up question that tangents off this. I know flying SIN-FRA with SQ and FRA-ORD with LH both in F, I'll be able to use the FCT. However, in the return leg of ORD-FRA in F with LH and FRA-SIN in F with SQ, will I be able to use the FCL as an arrivals lounge at FRA?
Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by physicsdude
Sort-of a dumb follow up question that tangents off this. I know flying SIN-FRA with SQ and FRA-ORD with LH both in F, I'll be able to use the FCT. However, in the return leg of ORD-FRA in F with LH and FRA-SIN in F with SQ, will I be able to use the FCL as an arrivals lounge at FRA?
Yes, with your F arrival BP, you can access the FCL A, however your SQ flight will depart from B, you need to enter DE to use FCLA but then you can walk down the tunnel from A to B & do immigration at B, then if you have time there is an F Corral within the B43 SEN lounge, SQ F pax only have use of the regular SEN lounge
physicsdude likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 2:07 pm

The A26 lounge no longer shows up in LH's lounge finder. Can anyone verify that it's still in use or if it's been closed for some reason?
Old Jan 28, 2023, 2:16 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
The A26 lounge no longer shows up in LH's lounge finder. Can anyone verify that it's still in use or if it's been closed for some reason?
It is listed as Panorama Lounge (Schengen).
Old Jan 28, 2023, 3:03 pm

It is listed as Panorama Lounge (Schengen).
I see that, but there are/were two separate lounges in that area: the (specifically named) Panorama Lounge downstairs, and the Business Lounge upstairs (the old FCL). I'm mostly interested in the upstairs lounge. Have they been combined into one lounge, or is the upstairs one no more?
Old Jan 28, 2023, 3:24 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
I see that, but there are/were two separate lounges in that area: the (specifically named) Panorama Lounge downstairs, and the Business Lounge upstairs (the old FCL). I'm mostly interested in the upstairs lounge. Have they been combined into one lounge, or is the upstairs one no more?
No, they are two separate lounge. More food upstairs and more room downstairs, separate entrances. They do not always open both lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.