Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spohr: My HON Circle Service Pledge

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2015, 8:34 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
The reason whz they add the "home" airline is that they will invoice your stay at the lounge and the limo service to your home airline. Always funny to see how they try to guess. The default is "Lufthansa", which is not surprising given that it's the most common. But when flying from Vienna to Germany and telling the ladies at the HON lounge in VIE that it's a Swiss card, they voice surprise.
But I never understood, why asking which HON, when flying with a LX ticket in F. Do they charge this to LH, too?
Old May 4, 2015, 6:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Keep waiting
For how long ?

HON surprise promised for last December.... never happened...

I don't have a HON rep, as promised, do you ? Some HON's do, some don't...

HON Birthday present, none this year ?

Exclusive partners have vanished, like SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, all within last year of promised improvements.....

HON call centre at CPT gets worse, quite an achievement
Old May 4, 2015, 7:32 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by chris63
For how long ?...
You want it to be indefinitely ... I am pretty certain.
Old May 6, 2015, 5:00 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by shipsmail
But I never understood, why asking which HON, when flying with a LX ticket in F. Do they charge this to LH, too?
Don't show your Hon Card when you have an F ticket and nobody will ask you whose HON you are.
Old May 6, 2015, 5:09 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
For how long ?

Exclusive partners have vanished, like SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, all within last year of promised improvements.....

Have a Hon Rep, never reached out, contacted her twice with a question with no reply. Deleted her number from my address book. Useless to me. But YMMV.

But again, that is all unimportant. I want to get home in one piece, in time and taken care of in case of IRROPS. I don't want to stand in line and if I happen to have to spent time at an airport (because of IRROPS or I was too stupid to plan ahead better), I want to sit in a nice lounge. I try hard not to waste my time in lounges though. That novelty factor wore off quite quickly.

I am in general annoyed by air travel and I want to get it over with as fast and as comfortable as possible. Don't talk to me, don't address me with my name, don't make a fuss about being back on board - its in most cases not my choice, so don't pretend it is, don't try to convince me to eat your food and drink your wine, don't be annoyed when I decline. Be on time, make me jump all lines, take care of me if you mess up, give me power to charge my devices, give me internet, give me a comfortable seat, a modest dose of privacy (yes that includes the area where I put my feet), loads of water and some fruit and smile at me and I will smile back and be a happy guest.
Old May 6, 2015, 1:19 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by mamb0
For how long ?

Have a Hon Rep, never reached out, contacted her twice with a question with no reply. Deleted her number from my address book. Useless to me. But YMMV.

But again, that is all unimportant. I want to get home in one piece, in time and taken care of in case of IRROPS. I don't want to stand in line and if I happen to have to spent time at an airport (because of IRROPS or I was too stupid to plan ahead better), I want to sit in a nice lounge. I try hard not to waste my time in lounges though. That novelty factor wore off quite quickly.

I am in general annoyed by air travel and I want to get it over with as fast and as comfortable as possible. Don't talk to me, don't address me with my name, don't make a fuss about being back on board - its in most cases not my choice, so don't pretend it is, don't try to convince me to eat your food and drink your wine, don't be annoyed when I decline. Be on time, make me jump all lines, take care of me if you mess up, give me power to charge my devices, give me internet, give me a comfortable seat, a modest dose of privacy (yes that includes the area where I put my feet), loads of water and some fruit and smile at me and I will smile back and be a happy guest.
(Lufthansa) Private Jet is the solution where you'll find all that .
Old May 7, 2015, 1:02 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

(Lufthansa) Private Jet is the solution where you'll find all that .
If I fly private jet and spend money on that luxury, then LH will not be my favorite option @:-)
Old May 7, 2015, 1:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Private jet longhaul is not really that nice... the whole netjets thing is only nice when flying from one minor airport to another.
Old May 7, 2015, 2:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Private jet longhaul is not really that nice... the whole netjets thing is only nice when flying from one minor airport to another.
I'll let our CEO know!
Old May 7, 2015, 2:20 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by Rambuster
I'll let our CEO know!
Well... trying hard not to pass a comment on your company... My customers who had private jets of their own preferred longhaul travel in F on widebodies to a Gulfstream.
Old May 7, 2015, 2:24 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
My customers who had private jets of their own preferred longhaul travel in F on widebodies to a Gulfstream.
I don't fly private jets but I agree 100% with above statement ^

I prefer an F seat on a A380 over a whole Gulfstream for myself only.
Old May 7, 2015, 2:28 am
mag

Programs: LH M&M, FTL / *S
Originally Posted by mamb0

^^^
Old May 7, 2015, 2:41 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Well... trying hard not to pass a comment on your company... My customers who had private jets of their own preferred longhaul travel in F on widebodies to a Gulfstream.
Some of the people I've spoken to value the comfort on the ground and the privacy in the air above that wider F-seat on a longhaul....
Old May 7, 2015, 4:58 am

Well, there are other aspects to an aircraft other than seats:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/art...t-of-all-time/
Old May 7, 2015, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Well, there are other aspects to an aircraft other than seats:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/art...t-of-all-time/
We would probably be executed if we booked the wrong jet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.