Wiki Posts
Search

LH BKK-KUL-BKK same day

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2014, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan E75
LH BKK-KUL-BKK same day

Why can't I book LH BKK-KUL-BKK on the same day (for visa run, millage run)? It is doable as the aircraft is doing it.

Of course I could book 2 OW, but the fact it is not bookable on one ticket makes me unsure about it.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 3:17 pm

LH.com shows the possibility (about 6000 Baht, 130EUR for the cheapest ticket and 25% mileage) and got me up to the payment page. How did you try to book this?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

On Lufthansa.com I am presented with the grid "Please choose your preferred dates and flights" which exlude all same date departing and returning.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

and when I go to more options and force the date, I get:

Unfortunately we could not find any flights for the travel date you requested and/or the time you selected. We can offer you the following alternatives however. (7126 - -1)

and the grid with returning date differing from departing date appears.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 7:58 pm

You're right, I didn't check the dates carefully. Have you tried calling LH?
Many other *A airlines seem to do the same route (Thai and Ethiopian at least) for similar prices, maybe those will work better? Their websites seem to allow same day booking.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 8:12 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Try an online travel agent instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.