Wiki Posts
Search

Status STARS [2013-2023]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2023, 12:16 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by chris63
Yes but LH IT is not boring
It must be a special skill to program it in a way that it does different things for different customers randomly.
NewbieRunner, chris63 and MichielR like this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 4:29 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by worldclubber
It must be a special skill to program it in a way that it does different things for different customers randomly.
Gives a new meaning to the term Distributed Computing
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 1:38 pm

Programs: LH SEN
In tech "eventually consistent" is the new hotness.
​​​​​​
chris63 and koriobg like this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 1:59 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
The stars know everything :
besides Astronomy - Astrology - the LH-Group....
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 5:48 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by HadesNL
The stars know everything :
besides Astronomy - Astrology - the LH-Group....
It's still superior to what the anthropomorphized stars/celebrities have to offer.

I hope that - should I ever turn 60 - that thise Status Starlets will be my pathway to rest-of-my life SENdom and hence use of the ZRH arrivals lounge .....
chris63 and HadesNL like this.
Old Feb 11, 2023, 7:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by weero
It's still superior to what the anthropomorphized stars/celebrities have to offer.

I hope that - should I ever turn 60 - that thise Status Starlets will be my pathway to rest-of-my life SENdom and hence use of the ZRH arrivals lounge .....
Don't wanna break your heart but Status Stars will be discontinued end of the year so they won't be your pathway to Lifetime SENDom.

While Lufthansa seems to give Lifetime to everyone turning 60 this year with 1,000,000 status miles and 10 year of SEN, you will need to qualify the published way after 31 December.
FlyerLX likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by SMK77

While Lufthansa seems to give Lifetime to everyone turning 60 this year with 1,000,000 status miles and 10 year of SEN....
Perhaps Lufthansa is continuing to catch up with the number of SENs who had qualified on paper (i.e., according to the known criteria) but not received lifetime SENdom: I received lifetime status only about five years after qualifiying on paper.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by FriendlyConfines
Perhaps Lufthansa is continuing to catch up with the number of SENs who had qualified on paper (i.e., according to the known criteria) but not received lifetime SENdom: I received lifetime status only about five years after qualifiying on paper.
weero is a spring chicken and has many, many years to go before he reaches 60. So LH cannot play catch-up with him.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 10:01 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Don't wanna break your heart but Status Stars will be discontinued end of the year so they won't be your pathway to Lifetime SENDom.

While Lufthansa seems to give Lifetime to everyone turning 60 this year with 1,000,000 status miles and 10 year of SEN, you will need to qualify the published way after 31 December.
How do we know when we reached SEN status? I honestly don't remember when it was.

How do we calculate how many status miles total we have earned?

Do they give incremental points for over 65 and over 70? :-))
Old Feb 14, 2023, 11:08 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Gamerska
How do we know when we reached SEN status? I honestly don't remember when it was.

How do we calculate how many status miles total we have earned?

Do they give incremental points for over 65 and over 70? :-))
If you reach lifetime status, I am sure you will be notified.

You get status stars for each day of your status, 1 star every day if you are FTV, 2 stars for every day when you are SEN and 3 stars when you are HON. These stars don't expire and they stay in the account even if you lose your status. You can check your stars in the M&M app.

No extra points for over 65 and 70.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 12:47 am

Programs: LH HON, BA LT Gold, AFKL ULTI, WOH Lifetime Globalist, Bonvoy Ambassador

I dont think you need to be 60 anymore.
My understanding is that everybody with 4 Stars and above will get the status at year end
Old Feb 26, 2023, 4:39 pm

weero is a spring chicken and has many, many years to go before he reaches 60. So LH cannot play catch-up with him.
Not that many!

So while I piled on some 1.4M status miles on M&M over the decades, I have been a GM for 8 years now. Don't want to fly another decade as a SEN ...
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2023, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by weero
Not that many!

So while I piled on some 1.4M status miles on M&M over the decades, I have been a GM for 8 years now. Don't want to fly another decade as a SEN ...
HON qualifications help getting back on track!
Old Feb 27, 2023, 3:54 am

HON qualifications help getting back on track!
That's shooting at sparrows with the Death Star....
Old Jan 3, 2024, 9:35 am

Status Stars Dissapeared

Previously I had 2 x status stars on my card, now nothing??? Anyone else have the same experience.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.