Search

Status STARS [2013-2023]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 5:09 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You can ask M&M under §19 BDSG for all information that they have stored about you. https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...ramme.html#9_1

The new GDPR regulations also allow that. Maybe M&M has some data. The QCCC that had all the Qualiflyer data became ICLP which is now part of Collinson. Why not hit Collinson with a GDPR request and ask what they have about you?
That is a great idea and which is what I have done right now! Let's hope they still have something to read the old magnetic tapes I did not actually know that Mindpearl still existed in the form of Collinson. Thanks Oliver!

I have contacted M&M with such a request as well and received all the information they allegedly have about me, which isn't that much. Apparently they delete the flight records after three years for non status members? In 2016 when I made the request there were no flights shown before 2013 (and I can quite positively say that I did fly in the years before 2013). And the join date was shown to be 2006, the date of the trasnition from travel club to M&M) and sadly there wasn't any data provided for before that time :/

Last edited by Nick Art; Jan 27, 2020 at 5:15 am
Old Jan 27, 2020, 5:54 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Yeah, that was pretty annoying. Same thing happend when Austrian left Qualiflyer as far as I know.

Any idea how to get ones hands on that old data?
Other than breaking into the storage and stealing the magnetic tapes that is

I would really like to find the flights I did between 1998 and 2006 :/
Luckily I have all my flights in a database logbook going back to 1994 ; may prove useful with the M&M changes
Old Jan 27, 2020, 8:53 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by asimha
Luckily I have all my flights in a database logbook going back to 1994 ; may prove useful with the M&M changes
just hope flightmemory.com doesn't go offline tomorrow...
asimha likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
just hope flightmemory.com doesn't go offline tomorrow...
I have a copy in a very nice app synced between my iPhone, Mac and iPad quite useful to verify mileage as well
Old Mar 2, 2020, 4:51 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by andywaw
Regarding my Status Star Points counter which came to a halt, I received the following info from Miles & More:

"The Status Star Points number will not be updated until end of February 2020. Starting from March 1, 2020 the counter will be updated again on a daily basis."
Just checked and my counter has been updated with 2 more points.

I hope I will be able to reach LT Sen in 3/4 years but with 3* I consider that should have been sufficient
asimha and danegg like this.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 9:34 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Thanks goodness that something is still working at LX: I just received the extremely oversized package containing my new ** card and bagage labels.

All I need now is an opportunity to show off
chris63 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2020, 9:51 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
They spare no cost even in times of crisis for such a valuable item for customer loyalty !
Old Mar 20, 2020, 10:12 am

Bravo ! Got my 2nd star last year and no package - Hope you will enjoy it when we can fly again !
Old Aug 8, 2020, 9:38 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I got my third start today and a letter telling me that my new luggage tags are on their way to me. I do not even know where the luggage days with the „measly“ two stars are....

At least I get LT FTL from the new program which is a plus over what I had before.,
Old Oct 13, 2020, 4:51 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
post arrived today with a letter congratulating me to my 2nd status star. Wasserdicht FTL luggage tags and FTL card included. Last time I took a flight was July 2019...
chris63 and flyertalker28120 like this.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 12:48 am

Programs: SN SEN*, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Spire Elite
I got my first status star today & a letter saying I am getting new tags. Too bad it doesn't look like the old days of traveling will ever reach the same level as before (virusses, digital meetings, fly-shaming, eco-awarness, ...). This measly 1 star may be the furthest I'll ever reach.

Old Oct 14, 2020, 5:49 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by gryomosy
I got my first status star today & a letter saying I am getting new tags. Too bad it doesn't look like the old days of traveling will ever reach the same level as before (virusses, digital meetings, fly-shaming, eco-awarness, ...). This measly 1 star may be the furthest I'll ever reach.
They actually sent me new bag tags with a Star last month, about a week after I received the email you did.

Good to see they’re still investing in such critical areas, rather than opening lounges or providing other advertised status benefits 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Grog, chris63, mmff and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by vantage03
They actually sent me new bag tags with a Star last month, about a week after I received the email you did.

Good to see they’re still investing in such critical areas, rather than opening lounges or providing other advertised status benefits 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Indeed, someone lost focus on pax priorities.......
mmff likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 2:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Awarded my Third Star today ⭐️ I’m sure it’s going to be life changing

Apparently my new card is on its way !
vantage03 and andywaw like this.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Awarded my Third Star today ⭐️ I’m sure it’s going to be life changing

Apparently my new card is on its way !
I heard you'll get a bottle of sparkling water in your to-go bag as a 3* HON
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.