Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Axis Bank co branded credit card for Miles & more

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2013, 4:54 am
Original Poster

I am thinking about getting this card so i can earn miles other than 9W using indian card. Any thoughts on this card from people who have used it or considering using it?
Old Jul 7, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: Jet Privilege, King Club, Delta, KLM/Air France, Emirates Skywards, Air India Frequent Flier

I would suggest you take a look at the standard chartered and emirates co branded card. It is definitely worth it
Old Jul 8, 2013, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mohitmadaan
I am thinking about getting this card so i can earn miles other than 9W using indian card. Any thoughts on this card from people who have used it or considering using it?
i think the premier miles card would be a better option....
Old Jul 8, 2013, 10:05 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Please continue to follow in the (wonderful! ) Miles and More forum.

Danke Schon,
AJLondon
mod
Old Jul 10, 2013, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
i think the premier miles card would be a better option....
i already have a premier miles card and my limit is only 1.5 L and i most of the times end up exhausting that. I can definately make payments before due date to continue using the card but that kinda kills the whole purpose of getting a credit card. So planning to add another card, would you choose Axis or the Standard chartered?
Old Jul 10, 2013, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mohitmadaan
i already have a premier miles card and my limit is only 1.5 L and i most of the times end up exhausting that. I can definately make payments before due date to continue using the card but that kinda kills the whole purpose of getting a credit card.
have you asked then to increase the limit????they gave me a low limit on my card as well but increased it when i asked for it....
Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
have you asked then to increase the limit????they gave me a low limit on my card as well but increased it when i asked for it....
I didn't and i think they easily will since i have a good payment history with citi and other cards/loans.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 10:30 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
they've (citi premiermiles and most any other card issuer i've known) been known to send targeted offers to heavy users of their card offering to increase the limit by a lakh or two.

they have absolutely no objection to you running up big credit card bills, rolling over balances and winding up deeper in debt to them, trust me It is a debt trap you don't need to get into - so if you're paying off your card bills as and when they turn up - the sky's the limit when you ask them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.