LOT online meal/seat preferences tech issues?

Old Jun 3, 2013, 8:09 am
Original Poster

LOT online meal/seat preferences tech issues?

As sacrilege as it sounds, I wound up booking my parents on LO from NYC to KRK (yes I actually love my parents, yet did this) but when I go the meal/seat preference area after logging in their details, no screen comes up and the browser sits there staring at me like I'm the idiot. Has anyone experienced this or perhaps have a fix? I tried MAC, PC, different browsers, etc. same result.

Just to explain my behavior, the parents did not want a 5hr layover in FRA or 1 hr connect time in MUC AND they did not want to fly from KRK before noon since its a 3 hour drive from slovakia for them. Burned in the past on missing flights and as older eastern europeaners its better not to rile them!

fingers crossed that somehow the 787 is serving the route in July and August.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 12:38 pm

Ticket is LO or UA stock?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by egon.olsen
Ticket is LO or UA stock?
LO , but I did manage to find a fix. theres another way to enter the seat assignment page towards the bottom of the LO reservation summary page. Just not intuitive.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 1:34 pm

Intersting, you can choose a seat and meal in the reservation proces on lot.com. But I have never had any problems with changing it on the web page. If it doesn't work you can always call them and they will help you.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by olekorlo
Intersting, you can choose a seat and meal in the reservation proces on lot.com. But I have never had any problems with changing it on the web page. If it doesn't work you can always call them and they will help you.
The last thing I want to do is call LO.....yikes!

Like I said earlier, I found another way into the seat assignments on the reservation summary page.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
The last thing I want to do is call LO.....yikes!

Like I said earlier, I found another way into the seat assignments on the reservation summary page.
Why not calling to LOT? I have found their call centre helpful to deal with the few times I have needed to speak to them.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Why not calling to LOT? I have found their call centre helpful to deal with the few times I have needed to speak to them.
Lets just say I probably haven't had the 'helpfulness' that you may have had experienced. I don't call them often since I don't use them but they have convenient routings for my parents when the travel. But most times it seemed like I was in a tug of war with them in terms of what I wanted and what they wanted me to want....if that makes sense

But thats not unusual in this business.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.