Wiki Posts
Search

NYC-Europe with LH or SN in C

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2013, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum / SQ Gold
NYC-Europe with LH or SN in C

I redeem my miles from NYC back to Europe in C class. I would prefere to have a direct flight with LX but there is no availability. I found now to options: LH with Boing 747-400 or Brussels Airlines with Airbus 330-300. Time wise SN would be a little bit better but in general I would prefere to fly with LH. However I checked a trio report of SN and the product looks excatly like LX. Which seats provide LH? How would you compare the service/meals between LH and SN?
Old May 7, 2013, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Yenakad
I redeem my miles from NYC back to Europe in C class. I would prefere to have a direct flight with LX but there is no availability. I found now to options: LH with Boing 747-400 or Brussels Airlines with Airbus 330-300. Time wise SN would be a little bit better but in general I would prefere to fly with LH. However I checked a trio report of SN and the product looks excatly like LX. Which seats provide LH? How would you compare the service/meals between LH and SN?
I would go with SN as you are sure to have the new seats which are very similar to both LX and OS.
Old May 7, 2013, 9:41 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
I would go with SN as you are sure to have the new seats which are very similar to both LX and OS.
+1.
Old May 7, 2013, 5:02 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
SN, it's a no-brainer. No need to take risks.

Plus, you're a Flyertalker after all, you're going to see LH and FRA a thousand times, why not experience something different when you're offered the opportunity
Old May 7, 2013, 10:48 pm

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
+1
Old May 7, 2013, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Yenakad
LH B744 as old slanting C seats, SN A333 has new LX flatbed style seats. Similar service and meals. Go with SN. Look here:
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/onemil...k-to-brussels/
Old May 8, 2013, 1:56 am

Programs: TK Elite ...and blue, lots of blue...
+1 on the above.
You already said that time-wise going via BRU is the better choice, transferring at BRU will be smoother too imho. Lounge better in FRA...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.