Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Apr 25, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: LH -- HON Circle **, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, 1865 Voyager
VERY disappointed on new Miles&More webpage

I am VERY disappointed on new Miles & More webpage.

Tried to make award flights reservation -- it just do not work!
On Safari.
Only thing, what it is able to do is give error messages.
WHY Lufthansa published non-100%-working webpage, it is just nonsense.

Also there is lack of very nice and useful information we had before as Flight Statistics.
Please bring it back.

Currewntly I am very disappointed on Miles&More and Lufthansa regarding that new, terrible Miles&More webpage.
chris63 likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 5:45 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Melia Platinum, SIXT Platinum, Accor Silver, Lufthansa FTL
Hi @ LufthansaGermanAirlines,
s
ince the redesign of the M&M page, I have not been able to search for flight awards at https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...ght-award.html.

Apart from the fact that the side is super-slow in both Chrome and Firefox, clicking on "Flge suchen" doesn't do anything (in both browsers) after filling out the route details and the requested travel class. I can initiate a search on https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en/spend/flights.html, but it will result in an error message all of the time, even though I correctly entered departure and arrival location.
Das folgende Problem ist aufgetreten:
  • Bitte geben Sie einen Ankunftsort ein und versuchen Sie es erneut.
  • Systemfehler (10003)
Can you please forward this to the relevant team. Please also ask them to make performance optimizations, as the site is already slow on desktop computers and laptops. Trying to use the site via the app on a mobile device, it is completely unusable.
chris63 likes this.

Last edited by SunshineStay; Apr 25, 2019 at 5:52 am
Old Apr 26, 2019, 6:42 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Raul_R
I am VERY disappointed on new Miles & More webpage.

Tried to make award flights reservation -- it just do not work!
On Safari.
Only thing, what it is able to do is give error messages.
WHY Lufthansa published non-100%-working webpage, it is just nonsense.

Also there is lack of very nice and useful information we had before as Flight Statistics.
Please bring it back.

Currewntly I am very disappointed on Miles&More and Lufthansa regarding that new, terrible Miles&More webpage.
Originally Posted by SunshineStay
Hi @ LufthansaGermanAirlines,
s
ince the redesign of the M&M page, I have not been able to search for flight awards at https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...ght-award.html.

Apart from the fact that the side is super-slow in both Chrome and Firefox, clicking on "Flge suchen" doesn't do anything (in both browsers) after filling out the route details and the requested travel class. I can initiate a search on https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en/spend/flights.html, but it will result in an error message all of the time, even though I correctly entered departure and arrival location.

Can you please forward this to the relevant team. Please also ask them to make performance optimizations, as the site is already slow on desktop computers and laptops. Trying to use the site via the app on a mobile device, it is completely unusable.
Dear Raul_R, dear SunshineStay,

I regret to see you facing mentioned difficulties since the relaunch of the Miles & More webpage. Your feedback is highly appreciated and has been internally forwarded to the responsible team. I hope that the booking process just as the general performance quite soon will be back running smoothly. Until then, I recommend to call the Miles & More Service Center for the booking of your award flights. Furthermore, I've asked to look into the possibility of a quick re-installation of the flight statistics.

Thanks for your patience,
Katharina
Old Apr 26, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear Raul_R, dear SunshineStay,

I regret to see you facing mentioned difficulties since the relaunch of the Miles & More webpage. Your feedback is highly appreciated and has been internally forwarded to the responsible team. I hope that the booking process just as the general performance quite soon will be back running smoothly. Until then, I recommend to call the Miles & More Service Center for the booking of your award flights. Furthermore, I've asked to look into the possibility of a quick re-installation of the flight statistics.

Thanks for your patience,
Katharina
Thanks for the info,

Taking in consideration the current mess, the new(higher) award charts should start only 4 weeks after the problems have been fixed.
I agree that we can book through the phone, but in Spain this means calling a special number that, through the mobile, can easily mean 6/7 per call
Old Apr 28, 2019, 12:12 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
..I regret to see you facing mentioned difficulties since the relaunch of the Miles & More webpage..
Still not working, and the call center refuses to admit it - 5 days straight now.

At least the web support in the Philippines yesterday and the day before yesterday conceded that the award booking session doesn't work.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 8:25 pm

Dear Lufthansa,
There are serious issues with the new webpage. It does not even display all the details of a reservation. It keeps on asking the booking information. When I try calling Lufthansa service center at 1-800-645-3880, even that does not seem to work. I get the menus but if I select 3 for existing reservations, it goes blank with no messages.

I even sent an email to Lufthansa support since the feedback form was not working. I did get an auto response but haven;t heard yet.

Hope this gets fixed as it is causing lot of inconvenience.

Thanks
Old Apr 29, 2019, 8:32 pm

Programs: Lufthansa
Left my phone in lounge, Frankfurt

Hi,

I forgot my phone in Frankfurt Lounge. Already called (on my phone) and luckly the phone was at the reception. Now it suppose that has a tag with my name on it and a phone number for contact. How I sould proceed further? Any advice?

Thank you,

Ana
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Redhat72
Dear Lufthansa,
There are serious issues with the new webpage. It does not even display all the details of a reservation. It keeps on asking the booking information. When I try calling Lufthansa service center at 1-800-645-3880, even that does not seem to work. I get the menus but if I select 3 for existing reservations, it goes blank with no messages.

I even sent an email to Lufthansa support since the feedback form was not working. I did get an auto response but haven;t heard yet.

Hope this gets fixed as it is causing lot of inconvenience.

Thanks
Hi Redhat72,

we are aware of the issues with the new website. The IT is currently working on it and it will be fixed as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,

Markus
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by anamaria_toma_1979
Hi,

I forgot my phone in Frankfurt Lounge. Already called (on my phone) and luckly the phone was at the reception. Now it suppose that has a tag with my name on it and a phone number for contact. How I sould proceed further? Any advice?

Thank you,

Ana
Hi Ana,

glad to hear that your phone was found in the lounge. Usually, any items lost in the lounge are delivered to the Lost & Found of the airport, where it can be collected.

Kind regards,

Markus
Old May 1, 2019, 9:49 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Hello Marcus, you might also want to point out that the M&M website does not find any award flights which are readily available by phone with the M&M Service Team (Swiss) ... I can't believe this new website passed the UAT's !
Old May 4, 2019, 11:15 pm

Hi Redhat72,

we are aware of the issues with the new website. The IT is currently working on it and it will be fixed as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,

Markus
Thanks. Let's hope it gets fixed soon.
I finally sent my support request by email to Lufthansa support who forwarded it to M&M support and I got my issue resolved.
Old May 6, 2019, 10:58 am

Programs: United 1K, Lufthansa Senator *,Marriott platinum
Dear Lufthansa,

Is it ok if a ticket is issued with a wrong gender (mr instead of mrs) but the first name and family name is correct as per passport
Old May 7, 2019, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by RAMSWISS
Dear Lufthansa,

Is it ok if a ticket is issued with a wrong gender (mr instead of mrs) but the first name and family name is correct as per passport

Dear RAMSWISS,

generally that shouldn't be a problem as long as your name matches with your passport.

Kind regards
Jonathan
Old May 9, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Dear Lufthansa,

There is an interesting discussion on another thread
Are all LH flights so warm?
among people who find the business cabin too warm on LH flights, some who have trouble sleeping. The question from that thread that I thought it would be interesting to ask here concerned whether it is appropriate and potentially helpful to ask the crew to lower the cabin temperature? Do you think that it is ... cool ... to ask? Any advice on a polite way to ask, recognizing that it is the crew's decision?

Last edited by oliver2002; May 10, 2019 at 12:35 am Reason: type
Old May 10, 2019, 5:45 am

Originally Posted by zoechow
Dear Lufthansa,

There is an interesting discussion on another thread
Are all LH flights so warm?
among people who find the business cabin too warm on LH flights, some who have trouble sleeping. The question from that thread that I thought it would be interesting to ask here concerned whether it is appropriate and potentially helpful to ask the crew to lower the cabin temperature? Do you think that it is ... cool ... to ask? Any advice on a polite way to ask, recognizing that it is the crew's decision?
Dear zoechow,

of course you can contact the crew anytime to ask if it is possible to lower the cabin temperature.

They will then decide what to do.

Kind regards
Jonathan

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.