Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2019, 6:01 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Dear LH Lurkers,
a discussion in another thread led to the question why many of us do not get 25% executive bonus on their award miles when flying SQ, as promised by Miles and More on their "earn miles" page:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Or at least the bonus is not given separately as it is for LH flights and thus not recognisable.

In my case, it was on one LH ticket, with a LH flight FRA-SIN and an SQ flight SIN-SYD.

Thank you!

Hi worldclubber,
I will forward your enquiry to my colleagues and ask them for further investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Jens
Old Apr 11, 2019, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Dear LH Lurkers,
a discussion in another thread led to the question why many of us do not get 25% executive bonus on their award miles when flying SQ, as promised by Miles and More on their "earn miles" page:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Or at least the bonus is not given separately as it is for LH flights and thus not recognisable.

In my case, it was on one LH ticket, with a LH flight FRA-SIN and an SQ flight SIN-SYD.

Thank you!

Hello worldclubber,
we received now the clarification regarding the executive bonus for SQ-flights. If the ticket is issued by a Lufthansa Group Airline, then you receive 25 % executive bonus. If the ticket is issued by any other airline then there’s no executive bonus on flights with Singapore Airlines.
Jens
worldclubber likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 7:21 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello worldclubber,
we received now the clarification regarding the executive bonus for SQ-flights. If the ticket is issued by a Lufthansa Group Airline, then you receive 25 % executive bonus. If the ticket is issued by any other airline then there’s no executive bonus on flights with Singapore Airlines.
Jens
Thank you!
Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:29 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, HHonors Diamond, Langham Elite, SPG Corporate Preferred
Dear LH Lurker

I had an issue searching for F award seats online on your M&M website. I noticed that other FTers were able to see seats which I could not. When I changed my domicile on the account (which is Switzerland) to another country, all of a sudden I was able to see the seats which I previously couldn't. I hope this is a glitch and not a deliberate discrimination of one of your home markets, Could you please investigate and have this fixed ?
Old Apr 12, 2019, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by huegli
Dear LH Lurker

I had an issue searching for F award seats online on your M&M website. I noticed that other FTers were able to see seats which I could not. When I changed my domicile on the account (which is Switzerland) to another country, all of a sudden I was able to see the seats which I previously couldn't. I hope this is a glitch and not a deliberate discrimination of one of your home markets, Could you please investigate and have this fixed ?
Hello huegli,

sorry to hear that! Kindly provide me with information about the routing and the specific date of your request, as we cannot initiate further investigation without these data.

Markus
Old Apr 12, 2019, 12:10 pm

I also see award space for first class, e.g. on 10th June LH457 and LH451, which the hotline cannot book because they see no availability.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 1:03 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, HHonors Diamond, Langham Elite, SPG Corporate Preferred
Hello huegli,

sorry to hear that! Kindly provide me with information about the routing and the specific date of your request, as we cannot initiate further investigation without these data.

Markus
The example booking we used was:

2 persons in F from FRA to BOG on Nov 7 2019

With a Swiss domicile in our profile, only Business seats were available. With a foreign domicile, First seats were available.

Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by huegli

The example booking we used was:

2 persons in F from FRA to BOG on Nov 7 2019

With a Swiss domicile in our profile, only Business seats were available. With a foreign domicile, First seats were available.

Thank you, huegli. I will forward this issue to the responsible department so that they can look into it and make sure the availability - or lack thereof - will be displayed the same for all markets.
Vanessa
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:30 pm

Programs: MM, EK, HH, etc.
Hello huegli,

Markus
Hi
Is this in any way related to the new MM web design implementation of April 11? As I stated in another thread, since then it is impossible to search for any award space on direct flights operated by LX to or from Switzerland, it will only show flights via Germany with LH! LX availability can now only be ascertained by phoning the call center. Can you please also report on this, letting us know what the issue is and by when it will be sorted? Thanks!

Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by Wtravel

Hi
Is this in any way related to the new MM web design implementation of April 11? As I stated in another thread, since then it is impossible to search for any award space on direct flights operated by LX to or from Switzerland, it will only show flights via Germany with LH! LX availability can now only be ascertained by phoning the call center. Can you please also report on this, letting us know what the issue is and by when it will be sorted? Thanks!

Hello Wtravel,
there are already a lot of bugs reported about the new Miles & More Homepage and the flight search and the shown availability is one of them. I will forward your post, too. You can be assured that the responsible colleagues are working very hard to eliminate the problems. But, unfortunately, I'm not able to tell you how long this will take. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Jens
Old Apr 18, 2019, 2:59 am

Hi LH Lurker,

I was trying to get an update on LH-03-22386028 since a few weeks now but don't get any response on my mails. Is this something you can check? (cancelled flight > miles credit)

Thanks!

Tim
Old Apr 18, 2019, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by Cyrano_ak
Hi LH Lurker,

I was trying to get an update on LH-03-22386028 since a few weeks now but don't get any response on my mails. Is this something you can check? (cancelled flight > miles credit)

Thanks!

Tim
Hi Tim,
I will forward this to Miles & More for you.
Vanessa
Cyrano_ak likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 8:58 pm

Hello Lufthansa,

I'm trying to submit a request for name change as my profile name does not match what is in my passport. So when I try to submit the feedback form for name change, nothing happens. Tried many times. I click on "Submit" and does not go thru. Tried using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Is there an alternate way (email) that I can send the request?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I was trying to submit the form on M&M website after logging in.

Thanks
Old Apr 23, 2019, 5:49 am

Hello Redhat72, in case you are trying to fill in this form

and it does not work, I highly recommend to call your Miles & More Service Team for assistance. The colleagues will be able to further assist. Kind regards, Maria
Old Apr 23, 2019, 3:05 pm

Hello Redhat72, in case you are trying to fill in this form

and it does not work, I highly recommend to call your Miles & More Service Team for assistance. The colleagues will be able to further assist. Kind regards, Maria
Thank you but I do not see the same form. It only gives me the option to change the last name and I cannot submit any changes As a matter of fact, I cannot submit any feedback.

I did call the M&M service team and they said that the form will only work with Firefox browser. I haven't tried it but they asked me to fax the request, which I did & waiting to find out if the change will go thru.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.