Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Jan 28, 2019, 3:08 pm
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
Question M+M not crediting EW segment

Hi,
I manually requested an EW segment to be credited to M+M after it did not show up for 14 days.
The message in the account now is "Flug wurde bereits gutgeschrieben " well it surely was NOT credited to the account...

Please advise as to what I need to do - as the automated process thinks I am trying to get double credit when the original miles never posted!
Thank you for the help!
Old Jan 28, 2019, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Champagne in First Class

It is reported here, that the advertised Champagne for the Months of January & February , Pommery Louise Cuvee, has been unavailable on flights to & from FRA. Since we are not yet halfway through this period, it seems a serious failure of inventory control.
Much worse, however, are the reports that the replacement was Alfred Gratien Cuvee Paradis, a wine that retails for barely 50 EUR ! I am not aware of any Lufthansa competitor offering such a cheap Champagne in First Class.
I hope this is a temporary drop of standards & that it’s already been addressed ?
MichielR and worldclubber like this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 5:44 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Hi LH lurker,

Can you please be so kind as to ask your team members to refresh/update the following topic FB ID 32680238

thanks!

Hi kbrauneis,
I contacted Customer Relations for you and got the information that your case is registered correctly and that they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Jens
Old Jan 29, 2019, 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Germanfflyer
Hi,
I manually requested an EW segment to be credited to M+M after it did not show up for 14 days.
The message in the account now is "Flug wurde bereits gutgeschrieben " well it surely was NOT credited to the account...

Please advise as to what I need to do - as the automated process thinks I am trying to get double credit when the original miles never posted!
Thank you for the help!

Hello Germanfflyer,
I recommend that you call my colleagues in the Miles & More Service Center (http://bit.ly/1Yja9X0). They will be able to have a look into your account and to send another internal message to the crediting department.
Jens
Old Jan 29, 2019, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi danam,

please take my apologies that the processing of the refund takes so long. As my colleagues told me, you were informed that they are facing an unusual high volume of enquiries. They still have a backlog, therefore i kindly ask you to have a bit more patience.

Kind regards,

Markus
Hi,

I've still heard nothing and no further funds received. It is almost 3 months since the original request.

I really don't have any confidence that this will ever be dealt with.

Thanks.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by danam
Hi,

I've still heard nothing and no further funds received. It is almost 3 months since the original request.

I really don't have any confidence that this will ever be dealt with.

Thanks.
Hello danam, I just contacted my colleagues asking them to get in touch with you the soonest posible. Regards, Maria
Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:16 pm

Hello danam, I just contacted my colleagues asking them to get in touch with you the soonest posible. Regards, Maria
Hi Maria,

Thank you. I was contacted this afternoon!
Old Feb 1, 2019, 4:37 pm

Hello sgolby,
the minimum connecting time for these two flights is calculated with 45 minutes. As long as this connecting time is met, this flight pair will be offered for sale.
If you're having the impression that the connection is too tight for you, then I recommend that you book an earlier flight – for example the flight leaving Leipzig at 1.15 p.m. or 1.10 p.m. (depending on the day of travel). This flight is already existing in the summer timetable 2018. For the coming winter timetable LH163 will depart at 2.10 p.m. or 2.15 p.m. I hope this information helps.
Jens
Jens I feel you are missing the point. Your Leipzig LH163 flights are not taking off on time and/or they are not getting to the gate in Frankfurt on time, it's nothing to do with my "impression".
55 minute flights are taking off 30 minutes late.
When you had a 15 minute bigger connection window your company was getting away with the delay, we'd run to the gate, but now the connection time has been reduced the margin for error is gone.
There has not been a 1:15pm flight on my travel days in the last 3 years, only an ~11am flight. For this year I see LH163 is now at 2:40pm which is a step in the right direction, there isn't a 1pm flight, LH161 is now at 10:30am.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by sgolby
Jens I feel you are missing the point. Your Leipzig LH163 flights are not taking off on time and/or they are not getting to the gate in Frankfurt on time, it's nothing to do with my "impression".
55 minute flights are taking off 30 minutes late.
When you had a 15 minute bigger connection window your company was getting away with the delay, we'd run to the gate, but now the connection time has been reduced the margin for error is gone.
There has not been a 1:15pm flight on my travel days in the last 3 years, only an ~11am flight. For this year I see LH163 is now at 2:40pm which is a step in the right direction, there isn't a 1pm flight, LH161 is now at 10:30am.

Hello sgolby,

as already stated by my colleague, the minimum connecting time is calculated with 45 minutes for Frankfurt.
I agree that delays can occur, nevertheless that is not common. Therefore, our colleagues using the planned schedule for their calculations.
My apologies if this causes inconvenience for you.
I agree with the option given by Jens, to select a flight connection which is suitable for you.

best regards,
Sascha
Old Feb 4, 2019, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chris63
It is reported here, that the advertised Champagne for the Months of January & February , Pommery Louise Cuvee, has been unavailable on flights to & from FRA. Since we are not yet halfway through this period, it seems a serious failure of inventory control.
Much worse, however, are the reports that the replacement was Alfred Gratien Cuvee Paradis, a wine that retails for barely 50 EUR ! I am not aware of any Lufthansa competitor offering such a cheap Champagne in First Class.
I hope this is a temporary drop of standards & that it’s already been addressed ?
Dear Lurkers,

Could we have a response to this ?

Anyone ‘Lurking’ here ought to be aware that regular Lufthansa First Class passengers are concerned
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:50 am

Dear Lurkers,

Could we have a response to this ?

Anyone ‘Lurking’ here ought to be aware that regular Lufthansa First Class passengers are concerned
Hello chris03,
I apologise for the late reply. I forwarded your complaint to my colleagues and got the information that there has been no irregularity regarding the loading of the advertised Champagne Cuvée Louise Pommery. In January we offered additionally also the Alfred Gratien Cuvée Paradis which was advertised in a separate flyer. I'm sorry if it was not clear enough that there was a choice between these two Champagnes.
Jens
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:24 pm

Hello chris03,
I apologise for the late reply. I forwarded your complaint to my colleagues and got the information that there has been no irregularity regarding the loading of the advertised Champagne Cuvée Louise Pommery. In January we offered additionally also the Alfred Gratien Cuvée Paradis which was advertised in a separate flyer. I'm sorry if it was not clear enough that there was a choice between these two Champagnes.
Jens
There was no choice in my last F flight out of FRA. Unless the purser in question needs retraining, your sources are wrong.
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hello chris03,
Jens
Thank you for your response Jens.

That’s not correct, there are multiple reports of there only being Alfred Gratien onboard, meaning the advertised Champagne for January was unavailable.
MichielR and worldclubber like this.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 11:55 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Thank you for your response Jens.

That’s not correct, there are multiple reports of there only being Alfred Gratien onboard, meaning the advertised Champagne for January was unavailable.
That‘s right.

Dear lurker: One of the reports is here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30710661-post604.html
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by mmff
There was no choice in my last F flight out of FRA. Unless the purser in question needs retraining, your sources are wrong.

Hello mmff,

we have forwarded it for further investigations to the responsible department.

Best regards,
Sascha
chris63 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.