Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:46 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by fatheroftwo
Dear Lurkers, do you know anything official I can show the Luxair groundstaff?
Hi fatheroftwo,
I heard back from Luxemburg station. Unfortunately, it seems like the Check-in staff was misinformed, my apologies for the inconvenience!
If you're holding a First Class ticket, the priority tag applies of course to all legs of the ticket, not just the FCL flight.
The staff at LUX will be informed accordingly.
The station manager has asked me to provide him with flight number, date and passenger name from the last time it happened to you, so they can look into it in detail. Please feel free to send them via DM if you would like to share them with us.
Vanessa
Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:39 am

Programs: LH *G
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi fatheroftwo,
I heard back from Luxemburg station. Unfortunately, it seems like the Check-in staff was misinformed, my apologies for the inconvenience!
If you're holding a First Class ticket, the priority tag applies of course to all legs of the ticket, not just the FCL flight.
The staff at LUX will be informed accordingly.
The station manager has asked me to provide him with flight number, date and passenger name from the last time it happened to you, so they can look into it in detail. Please feel free to send them via DM if you would like to share them with us.
Vanessa
Thank you! Sent you a DM ...
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:08 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Why was my post deleted?
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:11 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Read the housekeeping rules in the first post of this thread.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
Old Jun 26, 2017, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by fatheroftwo
Hello,

I am a LH*G flying several times a year in F to LAX. Not alway but most of the time the HON baggage tag you get when flying 1st class helps in LAX to get the baggage much earlier. The Luxair groundstaff handling the LH check in Luxembourg denies the 1st class/HON baggage treatment stating that I am no HON and "only" a SEN and on top only flying C on the first leg to MUC/FRA.
Is that correct? - it never happened to me before.

Thank you.
Hi fatheroftwo,
I finally heard back from Luxemburg. You are of course entitled to the FCL/HON priority bag tag for all flight segments when leaving from LUX.
It seems like there was a misunderstanding at the agents side.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Vanessa
Old Jul 3, 2017, 8:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Hi Oliver,
I sent a message to Miles & More this morning, they will get back to you or maybe have already contacted you by now.
Vanessa
Dear Vanessa,
Indeed I received an email on June 19 stating
As soon as we receive your reply we will amend the date of birth in L[...]'s profile, enrol your child again into the JetFriends Club and check if the expired miles can be recredited to his account.
I faxed them the required information and copies of the documents, but nothing has changed in the account and this weekend some more miles expired.

Regards Oliver
Old Jul 3, 2017, 1:37 pm

Dear LH lurker

Any chance you could help?

I was booked in Premium Economy (regular, paid booking)

Flight was overbooked (in Y+ and C apparently) and they were looking for volunteers. I asked if I get original mileage when I accept the downgrade (was told "Yes") and agreed to the terms.

Now, I got credited miles for a 50% earning Economy booking class. (kinda random "W")

Tried to claim miles (obviously denied since flight already "registered") for the correct booking class, tried to write M&M (no answer..) - any chance you could do something? It's almost 5 months since the flight has passed (getting quite close to the 6-months deadline) and I've been chasing for the miles since 4 months..

I feel like I did LH a favour by volunteering and all I got was a kick in the stomach for it (ok, and 400€ )
Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Vanessa,
Indeed I received an email on June 19 stating

I faxed them the required information and copies of the documents, but nothing has changed in the account and this weekend some more miles expired.

Regards Oliver

Hi oliver2002,

Thanks for getting back to us on that. I will as Miles & More and get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Jul 4, 2017, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Dear LH lurker

Any chance you could help?

I was booked in Premium Economy (regular, paid booking)

Flight was overbooked (in Y+ and C apparently) and they were looking for volunteers. I asked if I get original mileage when I accept the downgrade (was told "Yes") and agreed to the terms.

Now, I got credited miles for a 50% earning Economy booking class. (kinda random "W")

Tried to claim miles (obviously denied since flight already "registered") for the correct booking class, tried to write M&M (no answer..) - any chance you could do something? It's almost 5 months since the flight has passed (getting quite close to the 6-months deadline) and I've been chasing for the miles since 4 months..

I feel like I did LH a favour by volunteering and all I got was a kick in the stomach for it (ok, and 400€ )

Hi YuropFlyer,

I am sorry to hear that you couldn't clarify this matter yet. Could you please send me your ticket number & Miles & More account number via DM, so I can ask my colleagues from Miles & More? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Jul 4, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Dear LH Lurker,
could somebody please put the wine list for First for the month of July online?

For the first time in a while, there is no link at the bottom:
http://www.lufthansa.com/de/de/Lufth...-Spitzenkoeche

Thank you!
Old Jul 5, 2017, 4:39 am
Original Poster

Hi oliver2002,

Thanks for getting back to us on that. I will as Miles & More and get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Kind regards,
Heloisa
Dear Lurkers,
it seems yesterday someone corrected the account.

View Screen Capture
Thank you!

Regards Oliver
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber
Dear LH Lurker,
could somebody please put the wine list for First for the month of July online?

For the first time in a while, there is no link at the bottom:
http://www.lufthansa.com/de/de/Lufth...-Spitzenkoeche

Thank you!

Hi worldclubber,
thank you for bringing this up to our attention. I will forward your feedback to the related department. Meanwhile you´ll find the wine selection here on our English website:
http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Lufth...Class-Culinary.
Kind regards, Melek
Old Jul 5, 2017, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
it seems yesterday someone corrected the account.

View Screen Capture
Thank you!

Regards Oliver

Dear Oliver,
thank you for the update. My colleagues also informed us that they ordered a new JetFriends card. You will receive it within the next two weeks.
Jens
Old Jul 5, 2017, 8:57 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Hi worldclubber,
thank you for bringing this up to our attention. I will forward your feedback to the related department. Meanwhile you´ll find the wine selection here on our English website:
http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Lufth...Class-Culinary.
Kind regards, Melek
You're welcome. Thank you very much for taking care of the issue and directing me to the English site (where the link also didn't work originally, but does now).

Please let the "master of wine" know that a bit more variety concerning individual grapes would be great. All of the reds this month contain Cabernet-Sauvignon; some love Cab, some don't...
Old Jul 5, 2017, 10:58 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
@LufthansaGermanAirlines

My question is the following. Let's say I am booked in H class. Conditions included change fee of 130 EUR. If I change the ticket, pay the 130 EUR, and my new ticket is in G or E, does the ticket take on the new refund and change conditions of that fare class?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.