Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2015, 9:14 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
thanks for the kind words. In the meantime I had contact with a few people I know from LH, also from the NCE station which handles some of the logistics, they are all really devastated. My point is, if you are flying with them I guess a heads up or some nice words will go a long way.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 2:07 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Hello, last month I had a LCY-ZRH-VCE return itinerary booked in class S+S|L+L (500+500+125+125 plus status miles); I've required to credit my mileage through the specific tool on my MM account but, even if i tried 2 times, now I can see only 125+125 miles credited instead of 1.250 total miles and a message stating "mileage already credited"! would someone help me to fix this please? many thanks
Old Apr 7, 2015, 7:58 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
Hello, last month I had a LCY-ZRH-VCE return itinerary booked in class S+S|L+L (500+500+125+125 plus status miles); I've required to credit my mileage through the specific tool on my MM account but, even if i tried 2 times, now I can see only 125+125 miles credited instead of 1.250 total miles and a message stating "mileage already credited"! would someone help me to fix this please? many thanks
Hi Paul4Travel,
I can offer to forward your request once more and will ask my colleagues to have a second look at the credit. Please send us your customer details (Service card number and flight details) via private message. Thanks!
Katharina
Old Apr 7, 2015, 4:11 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Many thanks for your support. Best regards
P.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 4:15 am

Programs: LH SEN
Dear LH Lurkers - please can you help me understand award waitlisting:

Is it possible to be waitlisted for an award ticket (including SEN priority award, although this might seem a contradiction in terms...) ?
Or, is it only possible to be waitlisted for an upgrade award?

Thanks!
Old Apr 8, 2015, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by FS_FRA
Dear LH Lurkers - please can you help me understand award waitlisting:

Is it possible to be waitlisted for an award ticket (including SEN priority award, although this might seem a contradiction in terms...) ?
Or, is it only possible to be waitlisted for an upgrade award?

Thanks!
Hi FS_FRA,
let’s see if I can help you to understand our processes a little better. Should it no longer be possible to book or rebook a flight award for / to a desired Lufthansa-operated flight, colleagues at the Service Center automatically apply a waitlist request for Senators up until 7 days prior to departure. This waiting list then is confirmed or rejected right away. Once denied, you can still ask to have that process applied as often as you wish, as long you observe the time frame. Hence there is no need for you to hold on to a waiting list as you would for an upgrade.
Katharina
Old Apr 8, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi FS_FRA,
let’s see if I can help you to understand our processes a little better. Should it no longer be possible to book or rebook a flight award for / to a desired Lufthansa-operated flight, colleagues at the Service Center automatically apply a waitlist request for Senators up until 7 days prior to departure. This waiting list then is confirmed or rejected right away. Once denied, you can still ask to have that process applied as often as you wish, as long you observe the time frame. Hence there is no need for you to hold on to a waiting list as you would for an upgrade.
Katharina
OK - so in this specific case I am trying to book a couple of award flights (not upgrades) in February 2016. The hotline tells me no luck, but to keep trying since they cannot just put me on a waitlist (like they could for an upgrade) to wait for the occasion that award inventory opens up. I was made to understand that the only way to make this work is for me to keep on calling.... Surely there must be a better way???
Old Apr 9, 2015, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by FS_FRA
OK - so in this specific case I am trying to book a couple of award flights (not upgrades) in February 2016. The hotline tells me no luck, but to keep trying since they cannot just put me on a waitlist (like they could for an upgrade) to wait for the occasion that award inventory opens up. I was made to understand that the only way to make this work is for me to keep on calling.... Surely there must be a better way???
Hi FS_FRA,
I can only assume that the Senator waitlist process was applied but rejected upon your award flight request. In this case you indeed are asked to try again at a later time. Once denied, chances for a new award inventory might not be as high, but possible.
Katharina
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:00 am

Hi Paul4Travel,
I can offer to forward your request once more and will ask my colleagues to have a second look at the credit. Please send us your customer details (Service card number and flight details) via private message. Thanks!
Katharina
Unfortunately, the answer I've recived today by the customer service you suggested me to write to is unuseful because they required me to send by post ( no by email nor by fax!) my tkt receipts that i don't have because I've used the Passbook App on my Iphone. It looks quite strange to me that even if I gave them te tkt #, personal details, itinerary and flight # they were unable to provide any useful response. How can I do?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 5:23 am

Unfortunately, the answer I've recived today by the customer service you suggested me to write to is unuseful because they required me to send by post ( no by email nor by fax!) my tkt receipts that i don't have because I've used the Passbook App on my Iphone. It looks quite strange to me that even if I gave them te tkt #, personal details, itinerary and flight # they were unable to provide any useful response. How can I do?

Dear Paul4Travel,
please send at least the passenger receipt. As you have already in direct contact with Miles & More, I recommend that you explain my colleagues the situation with the boarding passes in the Passbook App. I’m sure they will be able to tell you how to proceed in this situation.
Jens
Old Apr 9, 2015, 6:53 am

Dear Paul4Travel,
please send at least the passenger receipt. As you have already in direct contact with Miles & More, I recommend that you explain my colleagues the situation with the boarding passes in the Passbook App. I’m sure they will be able to tell you how to proceed in this situation.
Jens
Well, how do you expect me to interact with them if your system doesn't allow to reply to the received emails? have i to open a new ticket?
Old Apr 9, 2015, 9:21 am

Well, how do you expect me to interact with them if your system doesn't allow to reply to the received emails? have i to open a new ticket?

Dear Paul4Travel,

if you are unable to reply to the correspondence received from Miles & More, please do open another ticket - please be sure to refer to your original ticket number in order for my colleagues to cross-reference. Is it however to be expected that at least the passenger receipt needs to be sent in to resolve your query, Jens has already provided you with the link for you to find the respective address.

Kind regards, Isabell
Old Apr 9, 2015, 9:21 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, HH Diamond
Dear LH Lurkers,

I've submitted a claim online for missing miles from two Avis car rentals in January. The website said it could take up to 6 weeks but that has since passed.

Can you please advise whom to contact? M&M or Avis customer service? Thank you!
Old Apr 10, 2015, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by Edlington
Dear LH Lurkers,

I've submitted a claim online for missing miles from two Avis car rentals in January. The website said it could take up to 6 weeks but that has since passed.

Can you please advise whom to contact? M&M or Avis customer service? Thank you!

Dear Edlington,
I recommend that you contact my colleagues at Miles & More in this case. They can tell you if they have any information about the status of the retro-crediting or if anything else needs to be done by you. You can find their contact details here: http://f.lh.com/wWFe
Jens
Old Apr 14, 2015, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by divjan
Dear LH lurkers do you have any updates? It has been 3 weeks, i am sure it is not that difficult or complex of an answer
Hi divjan,
we’ve finally heard back from VIE airport
If you have arrived with a First Class ticket in e.g. Frankfurt, you do have access to the lounge in VIE on the same day. However, you will need to show your boarding pass as proof, as our colleagues can’t check your previous flight in the system.
Vanessa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.