Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:28 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Dear LufthansaGermanAirlines,

The Senator trap: seat 1A in Bombardier Regional jets, just very recently I had an experience that in the aircraft, a number of passengers (felt like half of the plane) must have had a virus or so or did not manage to visit the toilets at the departing airport.

At least one guy had a really explosive diarrhoe during the time I got my meal, since you look from 1 in a very nice 90 degree angle into the toilet, it becomes very annoying if there is such mass phenomen. Especially as the very special flavour in the air is maintained in 3 minutes intervals.

Since there is a second toilet at the end of the plane, perhaps it might be useful to direct the traffic the other way by adding a curtain for the corridor.

Thank you for your kind attention
Hello Bernie2012, I´ll pass it on. Maria
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by ctmaio
hope you can help on this issue.
I enrolled in the Mychoice 2012 promotion with route FLR-VIE.
After I was initially awarded the bonus miles, on the 17th of July all miles were subtracted from my account (over 10.000 miles).
This is the line I see on my web account page for every flight I took on that route:
06/07/2012 FLORENZ-WIEN +750 +750
Vienna- Firenze +750
Kampagne Vienna Firenze 2012-07-17 -750
myChoice 2012 +750
Executive Bonus +188 +188
OS536/OS536
, V

starting from October, I am getting MyChoice miles again, but lost all flight from May to October:
24/10/2012 FLORENZ-WIEN +2.000 +2.000
Executive Bonus +500 +500
myChoice 2012 +4.000
OS536/OS536
Business Class, D

I have sent emails and called the service center so many times, with no help whatsoever!!
Any ideas how to get my miles back?
Thanks,
Cris
Dear ctmaic,

Could you kindly send me your Miles & More number via pm? I will then contact my colleagues for you.

Thanks in advance & enjoy your day,
Stefanie
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Vit007
Hello,

My mother flown YYZ-FRA-KBP and KBP-MUC-YUL.
United Mileage Plus number was entered on the reservation, I've checked to make sure it was there during the check-in, and she asked check-in agents to verify that United Mileage Plus number was there and they assured her that she will get her miles without any issues.

After 15 days, the miles were still not posted. When we contacted M&M, they suggested creating submitting missing miles request with United. It has been almost 15 days, and the miles have not posted yet. Could you please verify that Lufthansa will sent the miles? The reason for booking with Lufthansa was that it is a Star Alliance member, and that frequent flyer miles will be posted.

Please let me know which contact form needs to be filled out or which email address needs to be contacted to make sure that the miles do get posted.

Thank You!
Hi Vit007,

unfortunately, only United Airlines can credit miles to a MileagePlus account, even if the flight was with Lufthansa. Consequently our hands are tied. :-( I can therefore only recommend you to contact United Airlines again.

Crossing my fingers for you and your mother…
Stefanie
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by Intrugion
Hi LGA, it's been another week or so and I haven't heard anything from Lufthansa. I did contact my regional office on another matter and discussed this - they said there's nothing they can do and suggested I email (which I've done multiple times with no reply). Did you hear anything about my feedback on your side?
Dear intrugion,

I can confirm that my colleagues have received the details you've sent us and that means you will definitely be contacted . Our Customer Relations team is currently facing a high number of incoming feedbacks, may I therefore kindly ask you for a little bit more patience?

Thank you so much,
Stefanie
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:38 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
I try to post also here (as suggested):

this summer i've flown MXP-EWR-SFO | LAX-FRA-VCE ;

booking classes were:
MXP-EWR K (UA)
EWR-SFO Y (UA)

LAX-FRA-VCE Y (LH)

when checked in at MXP, I gave my Miles More card to credit the miles.

on 15 Sep., i verified that on EWR-SFO flight, miles has been credited as class K (not the Y as previewed - 1500 miles less about), so i've tried to contact MM via online form: they denied the miles regularization.

So I've tried to send all the documents via fax, never replied!

finally I've tried via phone, and the agent told me to send via post mail the tkt receipt and a copy of my itinerary invoice - where was clearly stated my Y class ticket - to Miles and More in Verl (DE);

Miles More has never replied to it (i gave them my email, my phone number, my home address!).

On last monday i've called customer service again, and they told me that seems MM refused again to regularize my miles (they were not sure about it!).

Furthermore I highlighted them that MM correctly has credited the miles to the person who has flown with me on that itinerary (I've bought the tkts toghether, so same price and class!), and MM had correctly credited the miles amount into her MM card.

so, what can i do now?
Hi Paul4travel,

I understand the case - it indeed seems a 'little' strange. Let me take a deeper look into this matter by sendind me your details here http://f.lh.com/zVHQ.

I will get back soon!

Fatime
I would like to Thank LH Representative team on Flyertalk: today after 2 months of "fights", MM has credited me the correct miles amount!
This is exactly how a company's representative system should works! ;-)
Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
I would like to Thank LH Representative team on Flyertalk: today after 2 months of "fights", MM has credited me the correct miles amount!
This is exactly how a company's representative system should works! ;-)
Hi Paul4Travel,

great to hear that everything is solved!

All the best,
Fatime
Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by rgee

I have the following problem: I do a ZRH -> MUC -> BUD, BUD -> MUC -> ZRH roundtrip quite regularly with LH. My trips are usually Saturday - Sunday.

This means that the flight backwards is already open for checkin (t - 23 hours) when I still haven't left ZRH for the onwards flight.

I'd like to checkin to those flights as early as possible to get good seats, but it's not possible, because:
- if I try to login at LH web checkin, it redirects me to Swiss (because I'm leaving from Zurich on Saturday),
- Swiss web checkin doesn't show my flight backwards, because BUD -> MUC is not even Swiss code share, only Lufthansa,
- ZRH airport can't help, because ZRH airport only has Swiss checkin agents, can't touch Lufthansa flights.

This means that I have to wait until I get to Munchen, when it's only 15 hours left and the flights are usually full and I get the crappiest seats.

Can you please, ask for me if there is a workaround to checkin in these conditions? I think this should be fixed, as it affects the most regular travellers who are doing short roundtrips.

I'd also be very grateful if you could provide me with an LH FTL phone number (I'm an FTL, I can tell you my number if needed in private message). Since I'm a Swiss MilesMore FTL, I only have the Swiss number on the back and they can't help with Lufthansa checkin issues. I tried to ask for the LH FTL phone number today at MUC transfer desk, but they denied to tell me. Actually, does this makes sense? Will I be able to phone checkin as an FTL?

Thank you in advance!

Hi rgee,

when sending your Miles & More number via PM, could you kindly add one or two booking codes of your previous flights to BUD? My colleague can then have a closer look at them and should be able to provide you with a more accurate answer.

Thanks again.
Stefanie
Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by mkilmo
Dear Fatime,

I do not mind not detucting them, as long as they show up at UA's MP

I wanted the miles to be credited to UA's MP program, and the check-in agent insisted it is not possible, even though it is (just had some flights with LO and LX where the agents easily performed this operation).

Cheers,

Dear mkilmo,

I have good news for you! The miles have been deducted from your Miles & More account and are free to be submitted to the UA program.

This is an one time exception, though, so please take care about using the right card in the future - if they can't change the card before the flight, let them remove the wrong one ;-).

Best,
Fatime
Old Nov 20, 2012, 5:13 pm

Dear intrugion,

I can confirm that my colleagues have received the details you've sent us and that means you will definitely be contacted . Our Customer Relations team is currently facing a high number of incoming feedbacks, may I therefore kindly ask you for a little bit more patience?

Thank you so much,
Stefanie
Danke Stefanie. Ich wollte nur wissen ob sie über unsere probleme bewusst sein.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:18 am

Programs: LH SEN
Helllo LGA,
Please help me, you are my only hope

In the beginning of September, my son and I (we always travel together, so we have the exact same amount of miles) had a little more than 96,000 miles in each of our accounts. To achieve SEN status, we went FRA-LIS roundtrip in C with TAP, which would add 4,000 miles to both our accounts. But, as it turns out, the miles from the outbound FRA-LIS haven't been credited. So now we have 98,100 miles, with 2,000 missing.

I've followed the right procedures: made sure the FTL numbers were in the reservation, waited 2 weeks and filled the mileage request form, send the original BPs and printouts of the reservation to the German LH office, called the hotline on Nov 2nd, called again last Saturday. After each of those actions, I see an extra entry on my statement, and the words "flight already credited", when it obviously hasn't been. It looks like something went wrong on the first instance (the lowest item below). Maybe all this stuff needs to be deleted first, before trying again?

Now I don't have the original BPs anymore, no miles credited, and we are so close to SEN...

28/09/2012 FRANKFURT MAIN-LISBON
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, J
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
TP573/TP573
Business Class, C

Thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by primetime23

I just tried to book a flight on the website (MXP-HKG, March 13-19).

The website then gives two options, a "Business Basic" for approx. 2000EUR and a "Business Flex" for approx 3000EUR. If you click on the little "i" button to get the fare conditions it lists "Business Flex" as earning 200% miles and eligible for upgrades, giving the impression its at least a D class fare.

Even if you select the fare in "Business Flex" it is clearly stated its earning 200% Miles and eligible for Upgrade in the little info field under the price.

Surprise, surprise, when you then hit next and the summary pops up it comes up as a Z fare, obviously neither earning full miles nor eligible for upgrades. I did call the hotline and they confirmed it is a Z fare.

I can only hope that this is some programming glitch rather than a deceitful attempt to cheat customers. I am sure there are quite a few travellers unaware of the different booking classes who would have gone ahead and booked the flight - to be surprised afterwards. Would you be able to explain this "phenomenon"?

Many thanks
primetime23
Dear primetime23,

I had my colleagues check all the fare families and price groups during the booking process. Unfortunately they couldn't find any explanation regarding the fares that has been displayed in your case. The actual settings on lh.com are right.

I am sorry that we could not be more of help. Please feel free to contact our Technical Support directly if this should happen again, so they can reproduce the issue with you http://f.lh.com/sgch.

Best regards,
Fatime
Old Nov 21, 2012, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by LH SEN

On the route, MAN-FRA-SIN the Star Alliance APP has LH947/LH778 as an option. Which shows as a layover time as 1 hour 10 minutes.
However, on 22nd October 2012 when I tried to delay my MAN flight to this flight, LH said I would have to pay GBP 400 to be re-routed via DUS, as LH claims the system refuses LH947/LH778, as it is less than the minimum lay over period of 45 minutes required at FRA
I have just checked the LH full web page and it allows it. Therefore, was LH just trying to get more money out of me and thought I was stupid, or is the LH Timetable misprinted?
Dear LH SEN,

I have spoken to our colleagues from Customer Relations and they haver promised me to look into it again and to get back to you directly.

Kind regards, Maria
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:42 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
I had my colleagues check all the fare families and price groups during the booking process. Unfortunately they couldn't find any explanation regarding the fares that has been displayed in your case. The actual settings on lh.com are right.
I believe your colleagues are either lying to you or they are incompentent.

It didn't take me more than 3 minutes to find a "Business Z-fare" in Z (FRA-MXP-FRA on 12/11, return 12/18) that is advertised with 2000 miles in the booking process (flight selection step).

Is LH really that keen on further lawsuits?

HTB.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 4:00 am

Programs: LH SEN*2
HTB, lets keep it calm, ok? The same is happened on lot.com, and its happened since September 2012 and their switch of the mileage for the Z fare (which was a fare that was maybe fine for some here, but it does not make sense to sell business class tickets cheaper than economy but gives twice in miles or so), the announcement to that was (and early enough in advance) that the milage credit will be much closer related to the price actually paid, which is fair enough and one should expect that.
If they have now in the options window two levels of business class or sell the business class it selves cheap, the system obviously forces it into the z class (with a lower milage credit).
For me this is an IT bug which is not so easy to be sorted out and nothing intentional. Sincerely, Bernie

Last edited by Bernie2012; Nov 22, 2012 at 4:12 am
Old Nov 22, 2012, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by MariaSF
Helllo LGA,
Please help me, you are my only hope

In the beginning of September, my son and I (we always travel together, so we have the exact same amount of miles) had a little more than 96,000 miles in each of our accounts. To achieve SEN status, we went FRA-LIS roundtrip in C with TAP, which would add 4,000 miles to both our accounts. But, as it turns out, the miles from the outbound FRA-LIS haven't been credited. So now we have 98,100 miles, with 2,000 missing.

I've followed the right procedures: made sure the FTL numbers were in the reservation, waited 2 weeks and filled the mileage request form, send the original BPs and printouts of the reservation to the German LH office, called the hotline on Nov 2nd, called again last Saturday. After each of those actions, I see an extra entry on my statement, and the words "flight already credited", when it obviously hasn't been. It looks like something went wrong on the first instance (the lowest item below). Maybe all this stuff needs to be deleted first, before trying again?

Now I don't have the original BPs anymore, no miles credited, and we are so close to SEN...

Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, J
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
Flight already credited
TP573/TP573
, C
TP573/TP573
Business Class, C

Thanks.
Dear Maria SF,
could you kindly send me your Miles & More numbers via pm? I would really like to contact our Miles & More Team for you to check what happened.

Thanks & enjoy your day.
Stefanie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.