Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 7:28 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Hello,

I can't PN you for some strange reasons, but be assured that your HR works pretty well. (Tomorrow around 225 flights on MM counter alone, overall, no clue, but comes close to beeing statistically relevant).

Keep up the good work!

Btw. this bug adressed above is there and not only with tickets with a small diffference in price between Z & C/D (same actually happened on fellow LO.) it started in 09.12
Hi Bernie,

thanks a lot! We have already contacted my colleagues regarding the bug. I hope it will soon be resolved.

All the best,
Fatime
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Exclamation

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi Paul4travel,

I understand the case - it indeed seems a 'little' strange. Let me take a deeper look into this matter by sendind me your details here http://f.lh.com/zVHQ.

I will get back soon!

Fatime
Thank you for your reply!
i've contacted you via website form, but i need an email address or a web form who allows file attachment, to send you a copy of United itineray e-receipt!
waiting response, thank you
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:41 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA silver, LH, UA
Dear mkilmo,

I am not sure what happend at the counter and why my colleagues were not able to change it there. However, deducting the miles from your M&M account afterwards in order to credit it to your United's account is not possible.

Nevertheless, I think we should still give it a try and ask my colleagues of Miles & More if an exception is somehow possible. Please be so kind and send me your details here http://f.lh.com/zVHQ.

Best,
Fatime
Dear Fatime,

I do not mind not detucting them, as long as they show up at UA's MP

I wanted the miles to be credited to UA's MP program, and the check-in agent insisted it is not possible, even though it is (just had some flights with LO and LX where the agents easily performed this operation).

Cheers,
Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:32 pm

Programs: marriott platinum
Hi there again :-),

I assume there was a time change on the 22nd of October that made it impossible to book this connection. To be able to tell you for sure, I have just contacted my colleagues of the responsible department and asked them regarding that specific date as it usually is absolutely ok to book it that way.

I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Fatime
Dear LufthansaGermanAirlines,

There was no Time change, as I even saw the flight arrive at Frankfurt at 19:05. Clearly, LH response received (below) on my private email last night, says it all. And as no true answwer could be given I am effectively told to shut up. Attention is drawn to customer care in 4th Paragraph. When, if you have no answer, be rude to the customer who bought the ticket and effectively employed the customer service representative.

For LH: You will find this email recorded in your outgoing system under Feedback Id - 21729808‏ @ 15:29 GMT 16/11/12, you will find it in 2 attempts, as the LH representative only wrote the 1st and 3 words of the 2nd paragraphs and then resent the full email at 15:41 GMT 16/11/12 under the same feedback number.

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your further correspondce dated 02 November 2012 and your continued patience in regards to this matter.

We once again ask that you accept our sincerest apologies that our previous correspondence dated 02 Novermber 2012 did not meet your expectations.

We are very sorry that you gained such a negative impression in regards to the unfortunate incidents to descrided and are now disappointed in Lufthansa. You can trust that your comments and advice will be regarded very seriously and the matter looked into to ensure any necessary improvements are made. We therefore have also directly informed the head of the relevant areas of these incidents when we learn of them.

We also kindly advise that this is our third and final response in regards to this matter.

We would like to offer our sincere apologies once again for these unfortunate incidents and hope to welcome you onboard a Lufthansa flight in the future.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX
Lufthansa German Airlines
Customer Feedback
email: [email protected]

Last edited by LH SEN; Nov 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Old Nov 16, 2012, 4:05 pm

Programs: marriott platinum
Dear LufthansaGermanAirlines

So Will the European LH domestic flights become Gemanwings and thus a no frills service with our knees pressed against our ears in Economy? Similar thing happened to the BMI once it became LH group and they charged for coffee except if you were a Gold card carrier of BMI. I once showed my Senator card and was politely told that it had no value and thus asked to pay 5GBP for coffee on a MAN-LHR flight. A coffee that would have been offered free in the lounge and they wondered why tickets did not sell!

With the decline of the LH group service over the last 10 years in an attempt to maximise profit, LH is not realising that Easy jet, Ryan air and Air Berlin have already saturated that market. Moreover, any attempted to join them will mean that the loyal customers (SEN) will leave LH in search of the creature comforts. Or merely use the existing company’s at the cheaper price and expect NO service to which was paid for.

It should be noted that Air Berlin has recently sold off aircrafts. Which in my world means they are trying to balance the books in the short term. Which only works in the short term to pay off today’s creditors and you can only sell off a plane once!

Based on the trend that LH is driving. LH M&M members will become inactive as they sample the Oneworld and Skyteam systems. Although LH was a founder of Star Alliance their policies seem to mimic the problematic North American ways of Zero service instead of the service thinking South east Asian Star Members.

Although I have requalified as a senator, I for one have stopped flying LH Group for the next 3 months to sample the other European airlines to see if the status service is more reliable than LH. Being presented a middle seat on LX flight and being bumped from my MUC-LAX business window set for a UA member just does not do it for me.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 6:17 am

Programs: LH*S (LX), TK*G
LH checkin for roundtrip flights when LX is involved

I have the following problem: I do a ZRH -> MUC -> BUD, BUD -> MUC -> ZRH roundtrip quite regularly with LH. My trips are usually Saturday - Sunday.

This means that the flight backwards is already open for checkin (t - 23 hours) when I still haven't left ZRH for the onwards flight.

I'd like to checkin to those flights as early as possible to get good seats, but it's not possible, because:
- if I try to login at LH web checkin, it redirects me to Swiss (because I'm leaving from Zurich on Saturday),
- Swiss web checkin doesn't show my flight backwards, because BUD -> MUC is not even Swiss code share, only Lufthansa,
- ZRH airport can't help, because ZRH airport only has Swiss checkin agents, can't touch Lufthansa flights.

This means that I have to wait until I get to Munchen, when it's only 15 hours left and the flights are usually full and I get the crappiest seats.

Can you please, ask for me if there is a workaround to checkin in these conditions? I think this should be fixed, as it affects the most regular travellers who are doing short roundtrips.

I'd also be very grateful if you could provide me with an LH FTL phone number (I'm an FTL, I can tell you my number if needed in private message). Since I'm a Swiss MilesMore FTL, I only have the Swiss number on the back and they can't help with Lufthansa checkin issues. I tried to ask for the LH FTL phone number today at MUC transfer desk, but they denied to tell me. Actually, does this makes sense? Will I be able to phone checkin as an FTL?

Thank you in advance!
Old Nov 18, 2012, 12:50 am

Programs: LH HON
DUS long haul in First

I have booked 4 F seats in May 2013 for DUS-EWR. When talking to crew members and other staff in DUS I got the impression, that there might be no F cabin then anymore on this route. Can you give me a feed back to this question?
Thank you.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: LH SEN*2

The Senator trap: seat 1A in Bombardier Regional jets, just very recently I had an experience that in the aircraft, a number of passengers (felt like half of the plane) must have had a virus or so or did not manage to visit the toilets at the departing airport.

At least one guy had a really explosive diarrhoe during the time I got my meal, since you look from 1 in a very nice 90 degree angle into the toilet, it becomes very annoying if there is such mass phenomen. Especially as the very special flavour in the air is maintained in 3 minutes intervals.

Since there is a second toilet at the end of the plane, perhaps it might be useful to direct the traffic the other way by adding a curtain for the corridor.

Thank you for your kind attention

Last edited by Bernie2012; Nov 18, 2012 at 11:33 am Reason: Added smiley for better understanding
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:31 am

Programs: Miles & More
My Choice 2012??

hope you can help on this issue.
I enrolled in the Mychoice 2012 promotion with route FLR-VIE.
After I was initially awarded the bonus miles, on the 17th of July all miles were subtracted from my account (over 10.000 miles).
This is the line I see on my web account page for every flight I took on that route:
06/07/2012 FLORENZ-WIEN +750 +750
Vienna- Firenze +750
Kampagne Vienna Firenze 2012-07-17 -750
myChoice 2012 +750
Executive Bonus +188 +188
OS536/OS536
, V

starting from October, I am getting MyChoice miles again, but lost all flight from May to October:
24/10/2012 FLORENZ-WIEN +2.000 +2.000
Executive Bonus +500 +500
myChoice 2012 +4.000
OS536/OS536
Business Class, D

I have sent emails and called the service center so many times, with no help whatsoever!!
Any ideas how to get my miles back?
Thanks,
Cris
Old Nov 18, 2012, 12:44 pm

Programs: SPG
Hello,

My mother flown YYZ-FRA-KBP and KBP-MUC-YUL.
United Mileage Plus number was entered on the reservation, I've checked to make sure it was there during the check-in, and she asked check-in agents to verify that United Mileage Plus number was there and they assured her that she will get her miles without any issues.

After 15 days, the miles were still not posted. When we contacted M&M, they suggested creating submitting missing miles request with United. It has been almost 15 days, and the miles have not posted yet. Could you please verify that Lufthansa will sent the miles? The reason for booking with Lufthansa was that it is a Star Alliance member, and that frequent flyer miles will be posted.

Please let me know which contact form needs to be filled out or which email address needs to be contacted to make sure that the miles do get posted.

Thank You!
Old Nov 19, 2012, 2:13 am

Dear Intrugion,
Whereas your Feedback-ID's are concerned: may I ask you to please send the Feedack-ID's as well as additional information via the following link: http://f.lh.com/zVHQ - I will gladly check with my colleagues about the process of your enquiry.
Hi LGA, it's been another week or so and I haven't heard anything from Lufthansa. I did contact my regional office on another matter and discussed this - they said there's nothing they can do and suggested I email (which I've done multiple times with no reply). Did you hear anything about my feedback on your side?
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
Thank you for your reply!
i've contacted you via website form, but i need an email address or a web form who allows file attachment, to send you a copy of United itineray e-receipt!
waiting response, thank you
Hi Paul4Travel,

I can confirm that all flight segments (UA 45 and UA 997 from 24th of July as well as LH 457 and LH326 from 14th and 15th of August 2012) have been credited. Your originaly booked/paid booking class was K. However, some partners issue boarding passes with Y - for Economy (not as a booking class but as a compartment definition) that might be the reason for this confusion. Please check your passenger receipt to make sure that K was the booking class you paid for. If no, then please send this receipt directly to Miles & More. They will then recalculate the miles if this is the case.

All the best, Fatime
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by LH SEN
Dear LufthansaGermanAirlines

So Will the European LH domestic flights become Gemanwings and thus a no frills service with our knees pressed against our ears in Economy? Similar thing happened to the BMI once it became LH group and they charged for coffee except if you were a Gold card carrier of BMI. I once showed my Senator card and was politely told that it had no value and thus asked to pay 5GBP for coffee on a MAN-LHR flight. A coffee that would have been offered free in the lounge and they wondered why tickets did not sell!

With the decline of the LH group service over the last 10 years in an attempt to maximise profit, LH is not realising that Easy jet, Ryan air and Air Berlin have already saturated that market. Moreover, any attempted to join them will mean that the loyal customers (SEN) will leave LH in search of the creature comforts. Or merely use the existing company’s at the cheaper price and expect NO service to which was paid for.

It should be noted that Air Berlin has recently sold off aircrafts. Which in my world means they are trying to balance the books in the short term. Which only works in the short term to pay off today’s creditors and you can only sell off a plane once!

Based on the trend that LH is driving. LH M&M members will become inactive as they sample the Oneworld and Skyteam systems. Although LH was a founder of Star Alliance their policies seem to mimic the problematic North American ways of Zero service instead of the service thinking South east Asian Star Members.

Although I have requalified as a senator, I for one have stopped flying LH Group for the next 3 months to sample the other European airlines to see if the status service is more reliable than LH. Being presented a middle seat on LX flight and being bumped from my MUC-LAX business window set for a UA member just does not do it for me.
Dear LH Sen,

thank you for your honest thoughts - I will be sharing them with our management. Maria
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by rgee

I have the following problem: I do a ZRH -> MUC -> BUD, BUD -> MUC -> ZRH roundtrip quite regularly with LH. My trips are usually Saturday - Sunday.

This means that the flight backwards is already open for checkin (t - 23 hours) when I still haven't left ZRH for the onwards flight.

I'd like to checkin to those flights as early as possible to get good seats, but it's not possible, because:
- if I try to login at LH web checkin, it redirects me to Swiss (because I'm leaving from Zurich on Saturday),
- Swiss web checkin doesn't show my flight backwards, because BUD -> MUC is not even Swiss code share, only Lufthansa,
- ZRH airport can't help, because ZRH airport only has Swiss checkin agents, can't touch Lufthansa flights.

This means that I have to wait until I get to Munchen, when it's only 15 hours left and the flights are usually full and I get the crappiest seats.

Can you please, ask for me if there is a workaround to checkin in these conditions? I think this should be fixed, as it affects the most regular travellers who are doing short roundtrips.

I'd also be very grateful if you could provide me with an LH FTL phone number (I'm an FTL, I can tell you my number if needed in private message). Since I'm a Swiss MilesMore FTL, I only have the Swiss number on the back and they can't help with Lufthansa checkin issues. I tried to ask for the LH FTL phone number today at MUC transfer desk, but they denied to tell me. Actually, does this makes sense? Will I be able to phone checkin as an FTL?

Thank you in advance!
Dear rgee,

thanks for your feedback regarding the check-in process. I just contacted my colleagues and will get back to you as soon as I received an answer. Could you kindly send me your Miles & More number via pm, so I can send you the respective telephone number of the LH FTL Service? Please note that it’s not possible to phone the check-in staff at the airport directly. My colleagues from the Service Centre will, nevertheless, also be able to have a look at the “check-in conditions” of your ticket.

Best,
Stefanie
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by shipsmail
I have booked 4 F seats in May 2013 for DUS-EWR. When talking to crew members and other staff in DUS I got the impression, that there might be no F cabin then anymore on this route. Can you give me a feed back to this question?
Thank you.
Dear shipsmail,

unfortunately, we have no information about this rumor. I will contact our planning experts for you.

Regards,
Stefanie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.