Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Oct 2, 2012, 7:34 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Zeehe
Couldn't have said it better, I fully agree with the above.
Originally Posted by htb
Thanks for the reply. However, I'm afraid my point didn't come across well. Simply more and more people using online media to give feedback does not back the claim that customers prefer to give online feedback. Some prefer that, some don't. Some prefer one at one time and the other at another time. Pretending to be customer oriented by removing the paper feedback option makes me feel that LH is being dishonest. As each and every time LH is using this marketing speak makes me feel that way about LH.

I feel insulted each time I have to read something like this, statements that presume that the reader won't notice the hypocrisy.

HTB.
Hi htb, hi Zehee,

I am sorry that you feel that I didn't get your point. To put it differently: We are of course aware that some passengers prefer the paper forms - but in the end we decided to follow the online trend, which admittedly is also the more cost-efficient process. The effects of this switch will nevertheless be monitored. To this means I will of course pass your input on.

Michaela
Old Oct 2, 2012, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by szg
How long does it take to get the reclaimed miles on my account ?

The only answer I got back was following:

Sehr geehrter Herr szg,

vielen Dank fr Ihre E-Mails.

Gerne haben wir Ihre Flugdaten vom XX. und XX. September 2012 fr Sie aufgenommen. Nach erfolgter Prfung informieren wir Sie mehrere Monate rckwirkend auf Ihren Meilenkonten unter www.miles-and-more.com.

Can you explain me the last sentence ?

Thanks in advance.

Dear szg,

I have forwarded your question to our colleagues at Miles & More and will get back to you as soon as I received an answer.

Fatime
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:09 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
I am sorry that you feel that I didn't get your point. To put it differently: We are of course aware that some passengers prefer the paper forms - but in the end we decided to follow the online trend, which admittedly is also the more cost-efficient process. The effects of this switch will nevertheless be monitored. To this means I will of course pass your input on.

Michaela
Dear Michaela,

thank you for your followup. This statement sounds much more honest. Yet, I still feel like a dummy left behind because I'm not fully "following the online trend". For me, following the online trend doesn't mean to axe paper feedback. It means to offer online feedback in addition.

Thank you for passing on our comments. And while I rarely need to leave any feedback in the first place (most flights just go quite smoothly), I prefer to have a choice. I also feel bad for flight attendants who have to tell customers that they will not hand out feedback forms. Most customers will assume that the crew intentionally makes it more difficult to give feedback -- especially bad feedback.

HTB.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 3:14 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Ladies & Gentlemen,
we just had to suspend a duplicate handle. Note that such juvenile games will be dealt with as per FT TOS:
http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q76

Best regards

Oliver2002 & Totti
Mods M&M forum
Old Oct 4, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Team,

I'm 19 status miles short of the SEN threshold, and have travel booked for October/November which will exceed the 100K. (CDG, JNB, MUC booked, RUH in the mix).

Is it possible to force my status change now, so I have SEN, prior to my next set of flights in about 10 days time.

Thanks,

Aidan
Old Oct 4, 2012, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by aidanc
Dear Team,

I'm 19 status miles short of the SEN threshold, and have travel booked for October/November which will exceed the 100K. (CDG, JNB, MUC booked, RUH in the mix).

Is it possible to force my status change now, so I have SEN, prior to my next set of flights in about 10 days time.

Thanks,

Aidan
Hi Aidan, First of all congrats for 'almost' reaching your SEN status. I will find out for you if there's a chance for an earlier status change. Will get back to you soon. Best regards, Fatime
Old Oct 4, 2012, 11:58 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Hi LH Lurkers,

I really have a big problem with an LX Retrocredit. The flight was rebooked twice due operational problems. We had four attempts for the retrocredit, but only get the "Passenger not on Board" response.

It was a segment in the middle of a nonflexible itinary. Not flying would have resulted a cancellation of the last legs.
The ticket is processed correctly in Partner Plus Benefit.
We tried it online first, then we sent in Boarding Passes and Passenger receipts.

What makes it so hard for Miles and More just to credit those segments?
I am sick of running after a few miles (but they are important for Status requalification this year).

Is this normal?
Old Oct 4, 2012, 3:38 pm

Programs: Qantas FF Plat; Virgin Aust Plat;
Originally Posted by RooFlyer
Hello Michaela, Anna, Elke, Vanessa, Fatime and Isabell,

Simple question: when we submit a question to "customer feedback" on your web site (as opposed to a comment), does it actually get read by a human being, and if so, what is a reasonable time for a reply to be expected?

Recently I submitted a query seeking some information regarding a complaint (no need to go into details). I received an automated reply with a 'FB-ID' number and the statement "Our Customer Feedback Management team will contact you shortly in this matter". However, 3 weeks later I have heard nothing (??"shortly"??). A follow-up e-mail to the reply met with the same dead pan response.

Frustrated by the lack of respone I attempted to telephone, but found no-one across 2 continents able to take a query, only reservations etc. Eventually after much time and phone cost, I did find some-one who supplied the information. I've heard nothing back in respect to this core issue either.

Does Lufthansa take any notice at all of when its customers write to it? Or do we have to complain again, again and again to get the airline's attention?

Thanks & regards
After a PM enquiry from one of our Official Lufthansa lurkers, I laid out my issue in some detail. A day later, I received a reply to my issue from the respective LH office.

Whilst not entirely satisfied with that LH office response, it appears that our friends here can actually grease the LH wheels. So thanks, Fatime !
Old Oct 5, 2012, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by seat 1a
What is customer equity ?
Higher value - in terms of what?
Dear Team
Could you please clarify this?
Thank you
Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Tyrolean
Hi LH Lurkers,

I really have a big problem with an LX Retrocredit. The flight was rebooked twice due operational problems. We had four attempts for the retrocredit, but only get the "Passenger not on Board" response.

It was a segment in the middle of a nonflexible itinary. Not flying would have resulted a cancellation of the last legs.
The ticket is processed correctly in Partner Plus Benefit.
We tried it online first, then we sent in Boarding Passes and Passenger receipts.

What makes it so hard for Miles and More just to credit those segments?
I am sick of running after a few miles (but they are important for Status requalification this year).

Is this normal?
Dear Tyrolean, I understand how unsatisfactory it is to have to wait for your mileage credit. May I ask you to please send me more details (such as flight numbers, ticket numbers, your personal details) via direct message? I will gladly try to see if there is anything I can do to speed up the process.
Kind regards, Isabell
Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by RooFlyer
After a PM enquiry from one of our Official Lufthansa lurkers, I laid out my issue in some detail. A day later, I received a reply to my issue from the respective LH office.

Whilst not entirely satisfied with that LH office response, it appears that our friends here can actually grease the LH wheels. So thanks, Fatime !
Great that we could be of help. You are very welcome!
Fatime
Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by szg

Sehr geehrter Herr szg,

vielen Dank fr Ihre E-Mails.

Gerne haben wir Ihre Flugdaten vom XX. und XX. September 2012 fr Sie aufgenommen. Nach erfolgter Prfung informieren wir Sie mehrere Monate rckwirkend auf Ihren Meilenkonten unter www.miles-and-more.com.

Thanks in advance.
Dear szg,

I was able to find out the following regarding the display of the mileage account: All activities within 90 days will be displayed retroactively from the date of the most recent activity. Status customers as Senators and HON Circle Members also have the opportunity to view an account history where activities within this time frame are shown. The retrocredit of missing miles can take up to 14 days to appear on your statement.

I hope this will shed some light on the matter. Best, Fatime
Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by GBM.flights
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines team,

Glad to have you around in this 3.0 version.
I have a question regarding Paying taxes using Miles (Intra-Europe)
Your new one-way feature (great to have it online) is charging for a one way the same as a return (15'000 miles).
Will this be corrected?

Thanks in advance
GBM

Dear GBM.flights, my colleagues from Miles & More have furnished us with the following answer: When award tickets are purchased and the route is eligible to pay the taxes with miles - the amount of 15.000 miles is set as a flat fee. For reduced award fares like companion, child, oneway, etc. or any customer group the same amount (15,000 miles) is applicable. No reduction is possible in these cases. i.e. it is advisable to pay the taxes by credit card when one-way tickets are purchased. Kind regards, Isabell
Old Oct 5, 2012, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by aidanc
Dear Team,

Thanks,

Aidan
Dear Aidan, I have contacted my collegues from Miles & More - we are unfortunately not able to assist with your request. Please understand that the aim is to treat all Miles & More participants equally. This is why the only way to obtain a status is by collecting the required amount of status miles. Thank you for your understanding that this is why even such a small amount of miles cannot be granted in advance. We are, however, looking forward to see you as a SEN so soon and are sure that you will enjoy the status benefits, Fatime.
Old Oct 7, 2012, 1:56 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Originally Posted by szg

Sehr geehrter Herr szg,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mails.

Gerne haben wir Ihre Flugdaten vom XX. und XX. September 2012 für Sie aufgenommen. Nach erfolgter Prüfung informieren wir Sie mehrere Monate rückwirkend auf Ihren Meilenkonten unter www.miles-and-more.com.

Thanks in advance.
Dear szg,

I was able to find out the following regarding the display of the mileage account: All activities within 90 days will be displayed retroactively from the date of the most recent activity. Status customers as Senators and HON Circle Members also have the opportunity to view an account history where activities within this time frame are shown. The retrocredit of missing miles can take up to 14 days to appear on your statement.

I hope this will shed some light on the matter. Best, Fatime
Thanks Fatime !!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.