Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 11:53 pm
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by gpb_croppers63
Hi Katharina,

Thanks for the response. I thought that would be the case but having got absolutely nowhere with OS, I'm willing to try anything at this point.

I do have one other query for you though: I changed a date on this OS/LH ticket the other day and OS reassure me that the eticket has been reissued correctly but when I pull the eticket up on the LH website, it's still showing the old date (the reservation looks fine in "My bookings", it's just the "Passenger receipt"). If I PM you the PNR, would you be able to take a look at it and see what date is showing on the eticket in your system?

Thanks again!

Hello gpb_croppers63,

you are most welcome to send me your booking details via PM and we'll check, whether the eticket is updated correctly on the database.

Best regards,

Isabell
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:18 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello gpb_croppers63,

you are most welcome to send me your booking details via PM and we'll check, whether the eticket is updated correctly on the database.

Best regards,

Isabell
Thanks Isabell. I've sent you the PM.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:57 am

Programs: HON**
Hi biffothebear,

an overview on all airports offering the so-called "Gold Track", enabling you to pass quicker through security, can be found here. As for how and if accompanying passengers benefit from such offer just like you do, we are trying to find for you and will get back once we know more.

Best, Katharina
Thanks for following up on this.
At the core of this is predictability, I have had HON arrival services when travelling with a colleague that take us both through security, in Moscow they wouldn't take my colleague -only me. To find the same happening on check-in is a real irritant and makes the ability to have a guest check-in a First with you and then not come with you through fast track security all a bit silly. I just don't know what to expect.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 4:36 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Hi vantage03,

I'm really sorry to hear that this ongoing issue still seems not solved. I have sent a reminder to my colleagues at the Technical support and hope that the problem will be fixed soon!

Katharina
Hi Katharina,
For more detailed feedback, for me personally I cannot see Miles & More Selections if I am logged in and have the M&M country-site set as either Australia (my home country) or United Kingdom (where I live the majority of the time and where my M&M account is registered).
However, I have realised if I change to the German (English language) M&M site and log in, I can then see the Miles & More Selections.
I believe this is a problem with your non-German country sites.
Hope this helps.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by gpb_croppers63
Thanks Isabell. I've sent you the PM.
Thank you, gpb_croppers63. I received it and have also replied to the PM. Regards, Isabell
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by biffothebear
At the core of this is predictability, I have had HON arrival services when travelling with a colleague that take us both through security, in Moscow they wouldn't take my colleague -only me. To find the same happening on check-in is a real irritant and makes the ability to have a guest check-in a First with you and then not come with you through fast track security all a bit silly. I just don't know what to expect.

Hello biffothebear,

whilst it is in Luftahnsa's interest that the service and also benefits offered are the same at all airports where this is possible, we have not received a reply to our enquiry from 16. October 2016.

Best regards, Isabell
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by vantage03
Hi Katharina,
For more detailed feedback, for me personally I cannot see Miles & More Selections if I am logged in and have the M&M country-site set as either Australia (my home country) or United Kingdom (where I live the majority of the time and where my M&M account is registered).
However, I have realised if I change to the German (English language) M&M site and log in, I can then see the Miles & More Selections.
I believe this is a problem with your non-German country sites.
Hope this helps.

Hello vantage03,

we have received an update from our colleagues just today: the problem has been registered now and will be fixed as soon as possible. For the time being, the ordering of the benefits is possible through the respective Miles & More service team.
I have forwarded the additional information that you sent and hope that this will support in the elimination of the error.

Best regards, Isabell
Old Oct 18, 2016, 6:22 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium
Thank you, gpb_croppers63. I received it and have also replied to the PM. Regards, Isabell
Thanks Isabell. That was really helpful as always.
Old Oct 19, 2016, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by biffothebear

Hi biffothebear,

we have been advised of the following: the possibility of using the FastTrack is exclusively reserved for the guest himself. There is no possibility to identify (or add) accompanying persons, therefore the benefit is limited to HON or G * only.
Best regards,

Isabell
Old Oct 20, 2016, 12:50 pm

m&m selections issue with receiving benefits

hi,
i have tried a few times to have my select benefits issued via my m&m portal. i have two available and one expires on Sunday.
unfortunately after selecting my benefits I don't receive them. in this case it was world shop vouchers.

i have waited weeks and even written to the m&m team via contact formular but heard nothing. I have tried it in different browsers, different computers etc. HELP!!

btw. i find it odd that you are offering business class vouchers for lounge access to status members as a benefit. completely irrelevant. why not offer SEN/HON lounge vouchers depending on status or even companion vouchers. Alternatively considering you open bids for european biz upgrades at about 50€ that would be another option instead of lounge access.

thanks
Old Oct 20, 2016, 11:12 pm

Programs: HON**
Hi biffothebear,

we have been advised of the following: the possibility of using the FastTrack is exclusively reserved for the guest himself. There is no possibility to identify (or add) accompanying persons, therefore the benefit is limited to HON or G * only.
Best regards,

Isabell

Hi Isabell,

Firstly, thanks for following up on this, I have an open request with Lufthansa for several weeks trying to gain an answer to this.

Secondly, is it just me or doesn't this seem really counterintuitive?
I can guest someone through First check-in,
I can guest someone into the Lounge,
.... but they can't come with me through security? Even BA allows this!

LH really does need to start to wake up to what folks want, I don't want Status Stars - I want to be able to take a guest through security so I don't waste any more time at the airport - how hard is that?
Old Oct 21, 2016, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by Shamrogue
hi,
i have tried a few times to have my select benefits issued via my m&m portal. i have two available and one expires on Sunday.
unfortunately after selecting my benefits I don't receive them. in this case it was world shop vouchers.

i have waited weeks and even written to the m&m team via contact formular but heard nothing. I have tried it in different browsers, different computers etc. HELP!!

btw. i find it odd that you are offering business class vouchers for lounge access to status members as a benefit. completely irrelevant. why not offer SEN/HON lounge vouchers depending on status or even companion vouchers. Alternatively considering you open bids for european biz upgrades at about 50€ that would be another option instead of lounge access.

thanks

Dear Shamrogue,

there is indeed a bug in the Miles & More Selections system, which is known and being worked on. For the time being, it is only possible to claim the desired benefits by calling your respective Miles & More service team. I hope that the error is eliminated soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Isabell
Old Oct 28, 2016, 6:01 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Hello,

I booked a ticket on lufthansa.com last week, received the booking confirmation email, with the eticket numbers and the reservation shows up on the website as paid with the last 4 digits of the credit card I used. However, even though the charge was authorized by the credit card and showed as pending on the bank's website, the amount hasn't actually posted yet. Is it normal for Lufthansa to take so long to charge the ticket to the credit card?

Thanks.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by gusd
Hello,

I booked a ticket on lufthansa.com last week, received the booking confirmation email, with the eticket numbers and the reservation shows up on the website as paid with the last 4 digits of the credit card I used. However, even though the charge was authorized by the credit card and showed as pending on the bank's website, the amount hasn't actually posted yet. Is it normal for Lufthansa to take so long to charge the ticket to the credit card?

Thanks.
Hello gusd,
in very few instances, the charging of a ticket to a credit card may be slightly delayed, it should however not take that long. May I recommend that you please give our technical support team http://f.lh.com/x3gZ a call. My colleagues will be able to verify whether everything is in order with the ticket you have purchased. Have a lovely weekend.
Isabell
Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by gusd
Hello,

Thanks.
The charge can sometimes take 7-10 days to actually post to your account. Nothing to worry about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.