Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by bostjanl
It's been more then 3 weeks since I filed complaints (30494674 and 30494692) and there was no reply. The complaints are because of flight cancellation and lost luggage. Can you please look into it? Thank you.
Is it normal that i havent received any reply to my complaints in almost a month?
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:18 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi htb,
my colleagues from Miles & More were hoping to be able to look into your inquiry via your M&M account, as they were unable to access the old reference number.
Unfortunately no inquiry was linked with your account. They asked me to ask you to send it again. Please feel free to send it via private message, I will forward your inquiry internally to Miles & More.

Vanessa
Dear Vanessa

Thank you for looking into this. I've sent you a PM. My inquiry was actually from October last year, so it's not quite one year yet, feedback number COM-759560. I'm very sorry for the confusion. This should be linked to my account...

Regards

HTB.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 6:01 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by htb
Dear Vanessa

Thank you for looking into this. I've sent you a PM. My inquiry was actually from October last year, so it's not quite one year yet, feedback number COM-759560. I'm very sorry for the confusion. This should be linked to my account...

Regards

HTB.

I was under the impression that you had contacted Miles & More, now it makes much more sense that my M&M colleagues were not able to access the reference number
Thanks for clearing it up and for PMing the details, htb!
I have forwarded your case to the responsible department and asked them to get back to you as soon as possible.

Vanessa
Old Jul 26, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
<< Mods, please delete>>
Old Jul 26, 2016, 9:52 pm

Programs: UA MM GS, Marriott Titanium
Flying LH business class with lap infants

Just completed the most pleasant trips on LH to and from Europe to the US with lap infants. Crews have been beyond nice, had little presents for the kids, lounge staff was great, everyone was super helpful.

I am very impressed! Thank you LH
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by FTLexMUC
Just completed the most pleasant trips on LH to and from Europe to the US with lap infants. Crews have been beyond nice, had little presents for the kids, lounge staff was great, everyone was super helpful.

I am very impressed! Thank you LH
Thanks for the kind words, FTLexMUC!
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to the US with us. If you would like me to send your compliments to our crew department, please feel free to send me your flight details here or via DM.
Best,
Vanessa
Old Aug 2, 2016, 3:20 pm

Dear Lurkers,

I am booked on LH754/755 (FRA-BLR-FRA) connecting to UA58/59 (SFO-FRA-SFO) on UA paper (016). I bought up to Premium Economy on LH754.

Based on an experience several weeks ago detailed in post 1349, I want to know if the LH754 upgrade will be canceled if I put myself on a $ + miles waitlist for an upgrade on my UA 59 outbound flight.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ronlap; Aug 5, 2016 at 6:19 pm
Old Aug 3, 2016, 4:54 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Star Alliance Upgrade & Premium Economy

Dear LH Lurkers:

The Star Alliance Upgrade has been in place for a long time, allowing customers to upgrade from Y to C and from C to F. With the introduction of Premium Economy is there anything in the pipeline such as upgrade options Y to PE and/or PE to C? It is possible with LH and NH (although the PE booking classes Y and E are treated like regular Economy booking classes requiring 2 eVouchers and full mileage to upgrade) other airlines like SQ are introducing PE?

Is there any option to upgrade SQ PE -> SQ C?
Will the Star Alliance Upgrade be enhanced in a way to support Y -> PE and PE -> C upgrades in the future?
Will the existing option to upgrade from NHs PE (Y, E) -> C be adjusted according to the LH rules (1 eVoucher req'd, fewer miles req'd to upgrade PE -> C vs. Y -> C)?

The SEN Hotline basically told me that I am out of luck trying to upgrade SQ PE.

Thanks,
cas_de
Old Aug 3, 2016, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Ronlap
Dear Lurkers,

I am booked on LH754/755 (FRA-BLR-FRA) connecting to UA58/59 (SFO-FRA-SFO) on UA paper (016). I bought up to Premium Economy on LH754.

Based on an experience several weeks ago detailed in post 1349, I want to know if the LH754 upgrade will be canceled if I put myself on a $ + miles waitlist for an upgrade on my UA 59 outbound flight.

Thanks!

Hello Ronlap,
upgrades on Lufthansa flights will be cancelled in case the United ticket is reissued.
Jens
Old Aug 3, 2016, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by cas_de
Dear LH Lurkers:

The Star Alliance Upgrade has been in place for a long time, allowing customers to upgrade from Y to C and from C to F. With the introduction of Premium Economy is there anything in the pipeline such as upgrade options Y to PE and/or PE to C? It is possible with LH and NH (although the PE booking classes Y and E are treated like regular Economy booking classes requiring 2 eVouchers and full mileage to upgrade) other airlines like SQ are introducing PE?

Is there any option to upgrade SQ PE -> SQ C?
Will the Star Alliance Upgrade be enhanced in a way to support Y -> PE and PE -> C upgrades in the future?
Will the existing option to upgrade from NHs PE (Y, E) -> C be adjusted according to the LH rules (1 eVoucher req'd, fewer miles req'd to upgrade PE -> C vs. Y -> C)?

The SEN Hotline basically told me that I am out of luck trying to upgrade SQ PE.

Thanks,
cas_de

Hello cas_de,
at the moment there is no option to upgrade to Premium Economy Class on SQ flights and I have no information, if any changes are planned. I will ask my colleagues at Miles & More if they have further information about the upgrades on SQ and NH. I will get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens
Old Aug 3, 2016, 6:00 am

Hello cas_de,
at the moment there is no option to upgrade to Premium Economy Class on SQ flights and I have no information, if any changes are planned. I will ask my colleagues at Miles & More if they have further information about the upgrades on SQ and NH. I will get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens
Thanks for the quick response Jens.

Just for the sake of completeness, in my scenario I would like to upgrade from PE to C on SQ. Am I right to assume that this is impossible, too?

Best regards,
cas_de
Old Aug 3, 2016, 7:53 am

Hello Ronlap,
upgrades on Lufthansa flights will be cancelled in case the United ticket is reissued.
Jens
Thanks. Do you know if a $ + miles waitlist for an upgrade or a cleared upgrade on my UA 59 outbound flight causes a ticket reissue or is that a United question?
Old Aug 4, 2016, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by cas_de
Thanks for the quick response Jens.

Just for the sake of completeness, in my scenario I would like to upgrade from PE to C on SQ. Am I right to assume that this is impossible, too?

Best regards,
cas_de

Hello again cas_de,
Premium Economy Class on SQ flights is not part of the upgrade options at all. This includes upgrades from Economy to Premium Economy Class and from Premium Economy Class to Business Class. As mentioned yesterday, I got in touch with my colleagues at Miles & More and I received the feedback that they are not aware of any changes in the near future.
Jens
Old Aug 4, 2016, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by Ronlap
Thanks. Do you know if a $ + miles waitlist for an upgrade or a cleared upgrade on my UA 59 outbound flight causes a ticket reissue or is that a United question?

Hello Ronlap,
this is indeed a question for United Airlines.
Jens
Old Aug 5, 2016, 9:41 am

Hello again cas_de,
Premium Economy Class on SQ flights is not part of the upgrade options at all. This includes upgrades from Economy to Premium Economy Class and from Premium Economy Class to Business Class. As mentioned yesterday, I got in touch with my colleagues at Miles & More and I received the feedback that they are not aware of any changes in the near future.
Jens
Thanks Jens. I do appreciate the clarification, although I was hoping for a different answer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.