Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi divjan,
we’ve finally heard back from VIE airport
If you have arrived with a First Class ticket in e.g. Frankfurt, you do have access to the lounge in VIE on the same day. However, you will need to show your boarding pass as proof, as our colleagues can’t check your previous flight in the system.
Vanessa
Thank you Vanessa, this helps and i hope your colleagues in VIE will follow the rules.
This was the last part of my original question:
Have you heard or gotten any updates on the limo transfer for VIE inbound/connecting LH F pax??
Old Apr 15, 2015, 5:03 am

Programs: JP SEN; LATAM Black Signature; Accor Plat
Hi Paul4Travel,
I can offer to forward your request once more and will ask my colleagues to have a second look at the credit. Please send us your customer details (Service card number and flight details) via private message. Thanks!
Katharina
Hi Katharina!

Have also an issue concerning crediting miles:

My flight (4U) was cancelled and I got rebooked by LH (booked on LH) right at the airport. Which mileage can I expect so far to be credited? The flight was last Wednesday (strike) and no miles are credited to my account. BTW: yes, my FTL number was written on my boarding passes.

Thank you in advance!

LH_001
Old Apr 15, 2015, 8:25 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by divjan
Thank you Vanessa, this helps and i hope your colleagues in VIE will follow the rules.
This was the last part of my original question:
Have you heard or gotten any updates on the limo transfer for VIE inbound/connecting LH F pax??
Hi divjan,
today the airport got back to as quicker than last time
There will be no limo transfer in VIE as our colleagues at the airport don't have the possibility to see in advance which incoming passenger arrived with a LH First Class flight in Frankfurt that day.
Vanessa
Old Apr 15, 2015, 10:51 am

Programs: LH SEN
Waitlisted upgrade for miles - miles deducted but still shown as waitlist

Hi,

I tried to upgrade with miles and got on the waitlist. Yesterday the miles got deducted from my account, but the booking is still showing waitlist. I understand from the Hotline, that this is an expected behavior and that this is done to enable "ad-hoc" upgrades once the flight moves to check-in (sometime tomorrow, for leaving on Friday from US).
Does this mean that I now will only get an upgrade (if any) last minute, i.e. tomorrow or at the gate ?
I never had this situation,so maybe all this is not new.

Regards,

Michael
Old Apr 15, 2015, 1:31 pm

Hi divjan,
today the airport got back to as quicker than last time
There will be no limo transfer in VIE as our colleagues at the airport don't have the possibility to see in advance which incoming passenger arrived with a LH First Class flight in Frankfurt that day.
Vanessa
That was very quick Vanessa THANK YOU!

Can you try at least to have that information incorporated in the the online description of LH First class ground services in VIE, as you can see it contradicts your VIE colleagues statement:

"Limousine service on arrival: if your incoming flight is parked at a non-gate position, the limousine service will pick you up from the aircraft and take you either to the bus stop at the terminal or to the HON Circle Lounge"

https://www.lufthansa.com/online/myp...en&cid=1000390
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:48 pm

Hi!

Don't know what went wrong, but I'll ask again:

Would you be so kind to have a look at my question #1021 and perhaps make an answer/comment in it?

Thank you!
Old Apr 16, 2015, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by LH_001
Hi!

Don't know what went wrong, but I'll ask again:

Would you be so kind to have a look at my question #1021 and perhaps make an answer/comment in it?

Thank you!
Hi LH_001,
I can assure you that nothing went wrong. I just had to verify this with Miles & More and was waiting for their answer. Here it is now: Whenever a passenger is involuntarily rebooked (e.g. in case of an irregularity due to strike action) and provided the ticket price was not refunded, the miles for the originally booked ticket will be credited to his or her account. For this purpose, Miles & More needs a copy of the originally booked ticket and the newly issued boarding passes. Maria
Old Apr 16, 2015, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by michaelo
Hi,

I tried to upgrade with miles and got on the waitlist. Yesterday the miles got deducted from my account, but the booking is still showing waitlist. I understand from the Hotline, that this is an expected behavior and that this is done to enable "ad-hoc" upgrades once the flight moves to check-in (sometime tomorrow, for leaving on Friday from US).
Does this mean that I now will only get an upgrade (if any) last minute, i.e. tomorrow or at the gate ?
I never had this situation,so maybe all this is not new.

Regards,

Michael
Dear Michael,
the information is correct. There has been a change in the upgrade process. The miles or e-voucher are now automatically deducted 72 hours before departure even if the upgrade is still waitlisted. Within this time frame it can still happen, that the upgrade will be confirmed. Of course it’s also possible, that this happens as upgrade at the airport. After departure a check is automatically run which compares the class booked with the class in which the customer actually flies. If the data doesn’t match, the miles or e-voucher will be re-credited.
Jens
Old Apr 16, 2015, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by divjan
That was very quick Vanessa THANK YOU!

Can you try at least to have that information incorporated in the the online description of LH First class ground services in VIE, as you can see it contradicts your VIE colleagues statement:

"Limousine service on arrival: if your incoming flight is parked at a non-gate position, the limousine service will pick you up from the aircraft and take you either to the bus stop at the terminal or to the HON Circle Lounge"

https://www.lufthansa.com/online/myp...en&cid=1000390
Hi divjan,
I will forward it to my colleagues.
Jens
Old Apr 16, 2015, 8:31 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Bug in domestic fare matrix for Business Class offers

Dear official LH lurker,

just would like to report a bug in the domestic fare matrix for nearly all routes from MUC to DRS/LEJ etc.

Sometime ago there was an advertisement of reduced Business Class fares, which were if I remember correctly about 299 Euro or so. Now these offers have vanished.

In view of the consumption of 1,5 to 2 seats (depending on aircraft size) these return prices seem to be ok. Instead of any price around 299 Euro prices nearly double high are shown!

The reduced "Business Basic Plus" is higher than the "Business Flex"- a hint that a bug is prevailing. It's correctly booking into "D", has a rebooking fee of 65 Euro and refund fee of 120 Euro. ^

But why on Earth is D class priced at 292,11 Euro instead of the full fare of 245,11 Euro in "full C" for one segment?

That leaves me clueless.

http://abload.de/img/brokenpricematrixmucdhxubj.png

For the return flight nearly the same (but 10 Euro lower due to the fact that the airport fees in MUC seem to be higher).

Would be in the best interest to recheck before people book their summer flights/long weekends.

The price request is for July 2015 but delivers similar results for several dates.

Last edited by gum; Apr 16, 2015 at 9:20 am
Old Apr 16, 2015, 9:18 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Typos edited.
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:31 am

Programs: LH SEN
Thanks Jens for getting this clarified. So if I understand the overall process correctly now, the upgrade request will stay until eventually confirmed or not. Confirmation could still happen before check-in, at check-in or eventually even at the gate if only checked-in in the class originally booked. So I don't need to request an upgrade again at the airport as in the past.
Correct ?
Michael
Old Apr 16, 2015, 3:03 pm

Hi LH_001,
I can assure you that nothing went wrong. I just had to verify this with Miles & More and was waiting for their answer. Here it is now: Whenever a passenger is involuntarily rebooked (e.g. in case of an irregularity due to strike action) and provided the ticket price was not refunded, the miles for the originally booked ticket will be credited to his or her account. For this purpose, Miles & More needs a copy of the originally booked ticket and the newly issued boarding passes. Maria

Thank´s a lot, Maria!^
Old Apr 17, 2015, 2:07 am

Programs: MilesMore
Dear official LH lurker,

I was participating in the Miles and More Bonus program in 2014 and flew 10 flights, meaning I should have been awarded 3000 miles. However, this has not happened, and I was trying to get a reply from Miles&More since December, but never got any feedback. Could you help?

First nine flights were normally credited to my account, flight #10 was flown in December and was a reward flight. To my understanding, according to the terms and conditions, this flight should still count as #10?

Thank you!
Old Apr 17, 2015, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by michaelo
Thanks Jens for getting this clarified. So if I understand the overall process correctly now, the upgrade request will stay until eventually confirmed or not. Confirmation could still happen before check-in, at check-in or eventually even at the gate if only checked-in in the class originally booked. So I don't need to request an upgrade again at the airport as in the past.
Correct ?
Michael
Yes, correct Michael! That is indeed what it means. At the moment no further measures have to be taken from your side (but make sure to keep your fingers crossed …) All the best! Sandra

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.