Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014, 6:00 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Are you really complaining about receiving three op-ups rather than four?
Old Aug 30, 2014, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by gojko88
Are you really complaining about receiving three op-ups rather than four?
Perhaps he was saying that his brother should have been opped-up instead of his wife or brother?

In any case, this is one of the weirdest complaints I've read on FT so far.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 8:46 pm

Programs: United 1K, Lufthansa Senator *,Marriott platinum
I am posting on this forum for a response/opinion from the official Lurker on my observation that the Lufthansa IT system should recognise a premium flyer irrespective of where the flyer credits his current mileage.

A senator has priority over a united gold especially when all tickets are in same class. Incidentally all 4 were on separate PNRs and in W class.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 5:55 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by tyberius
I contacted you by PM yesterday with no response. So maybe I was supposed to do it here.

LH lost a bag of mine that connected twice, and then was supposed to be interlined to another airline on a separate ticket.

Due to this nobody wants to take responsibility for the bag, or for my compensation. My compensation is currently the minor issue. I am worried about it for the future if nobody will lose the bag. As far as I can tell both carriers primary job is to avoid taking responsibility for this situation in order to avoid having to pay out a final compensation if the bag is lost. Neither carrier is letting me speak to a human being. Neither carrier will run the bag tag number or tell me what their system says about where the bag was last.

I believe it is in CDG. I will go there myself to pick it up if necessary. I just need assistance in trying to find the bag. WorldTracer has been completely useless as it provides no information. My file has never updated, it only says tracing continues, check back later.

I gave my property over to LH on a business class ticket, and I would just like to speak to a human being who has the ability to enter the bag tag and show where it was last scanned. With Air Canada you can do this right at the airport. American Airlines I can call and they can do it and tell me. With Delta they have a link on their website you can click and do it yourself. With Lufthansa they have told me you have no baggage department and no worldwide contacts.

I have medication in this bag that I require. When I told this to Lufthansa before they told me "go buy new medication." It is not that simple as I'm not in the EU or USA or Canada where you can just "go buy new medication." Some on Flyertalk have given me the same advice. A lot of people stay close to home I guess.

Anyway I am not asking for anything more here than for information, about where the bag was last seen, so I can continue efforts to find it. Something I think has gone wrong in this process because I have two tickets, the carrier who had the bag is LH and the other carrier on the other ticket never saw the bag. They reported it into the tracer system with their ticket number and the LH claim and that was incorrect. They incorrectly entered my name, my email address, my phone number and my address. I have corrected all of this information as much as I can but I can't verify that the rest is correct or what is going on. I need a human being to help.

Dear tyberius,
thank you for your post and for your private message here on Flyertalk. We’re available in this forum weekdays 9 to 5 CET – this is the reason why you didn’t get any response over the weekend from our side.
I’m not sure if your luggage is still missing but I hope that it was found and delivered in the meantime. However, even if the tracing is still in process I’m truly sorry that I can’t give you more information than you already got on Facebook.
We as Social Media have no access to the baggage systems and are unfortunately not able to have a closer look into your case or to make any updates. Furthermore, the handling of missing luggage is always managed by Lost & Found at the final airport where the lost-report was made. As per international airline agreement this applies also if your first and / or longest flight was operated by Lufthansa.
This means in your case that UIA and your arrival airport are responsible for the handling. Of course they will also get in touch with Lufthansa in order to find your luggage. The correct contact for you is the phone number on your lost-report and I’m unfortunately not able to give you any other contacts. Even if someone provides you with a phone number of a baggage handling team in Germany or France, they won’t be able to help you because it’s a foreign lost-report handled by another airline and the tracing is managed locally. You can also check the current status of the tracing online here: http://f.lh.com/bAod
I understand that this situation is very distressing for you and I apologise for the inconvenience caused, but I'm unable to help you directly in this case or provide any additional contact details – I'm sorry.
Jens
Old Sep 1, 2014, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by RAMSWISS
I am posting on this forum for a response/opinion from the official Lurker on my observation that the Lufthansa IT system should recognise a premium flyer irrespective of where the flyer credits his current mileage.

A senator has priority over a united gold especially when all tickets are in same class. Incidentally all 4 were on separate PNRs and in W class.

Dear RAMSWISS,
I can’t clarify myself why you brother wasn’t upgraded although he's holding Senator status. Maybe his freshly entered frequent flyer number wasn’t displayed in all systems and his United Mileage Plus number was still shown when my colleagues decided about the upgrades. I recommend that you contact Customer Relations (http://f.lh.com/fdRu) with all booking details of you and your family. My colleagues can have a closer look into the matter and check what has happened step by step.
Jens
Old Sep 2, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: LH SEN
Select Miles

Hello

Where do you find info regarding Select Miles? In "My lounge" in M&M web site there seems to be no reference to Select Miles.

After doing 87000 miles all economy I was hoping is something good

Cheers
//HB
Old Sep 3, 2014, 4:50 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
ok just a rant.. suppose it makes me feel better. Trying to change my parents reward flights. 65 min on hold so far (to the regular M&M line) and have yet to speak to a human. It would be great if there was some indication of queue times.

now its 70 min on hold.. had to swap out hands free phones because i thought it might die....
Old Sep 3, 2014, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by sventrax
Hello

Where do you find info regarding Select Miles? In "My lounge" in M&M web site there seems to be no reference to Select Miles.

After doing 87000 miles all economy I was hoping is something good

Cheers
//HB

Hello sventrax,
Miles & More Selections has not started yet, therefore the Select Miles are not shown in your account at the moment. But the miles for this year will be counted retrospectively from 1 January 2014. General information about Miles & More Selections can be found here http://f.lh.com/M4XG and here http://f.lh.com/JUoL.
Jens
Old Sep 3, 2014, 5:07 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Originally Posted by irish mark
ok just a rant.. suppose it makes me feel better. Trying to change my parents reward flights. 65 min on hold so far (to the regular M&M line) and have yet to speak to a human. It would be great if there was some indication of queue times.

now its 70 min on hold.. had to swap out hands free phones because i thought it might die....
80 min on hold.. got so fed up i hung up rang again straight away but on the uk number and got straight through???? totally confused...
Old Sep 4, 2014, 4:20 pm

Hello everyone
I wrote a complaint through the online form: how long does it take for LH to reply? 3 weeks have passed and still nothing. Not really impressed by the service...
Old Sep 8, 2014, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by maclover
Hello everyone
I wrote a complaint through the online form: how long does it take for LH to reply? 3 weeks have passed and still nothing. Not really impressed by the service...
Hi maclover,
I am sorry to hear you haven't received a reply yet. Unfortunately my colleagues are currently facing a backlog. If you received an automated reply containing your Feedback-ID, I can assure you that your case has been registered and that means your will be contacted. I kindly ask you for a little bit more patience. /Stefanie
Old Sep 10, 2014, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello sventrax,
Miles & More Selections has not started yet, therefore the Select Miles are not shown in your account at the moment. But the miles for this year will be counted retrospectively from 1 January 2014. General information about Miles & More Selections can be found here http://f.lh.com/M4XG and here http://f.lh.com/JUoL.
Jens
If you look at the thread in this forum regarding Selections , there seems to be a need for clarification on how this works .
Maybe you could help in this ?
Old Sep 10, 2014, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by seat 1a
If you look at the thread in this forum regarding Selections , there seems to be a need for clarification on how this works .
Maybe you could help in this ?
Dear seat1a,
if you have a specific question, please feel free to ask. We will do our very best to help. May I ask for your understanding that we are solely active in this thread.
Jens
Old Sep 10, 2014, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear seat1a,
if you have a specific question, please feel free to ask. We will do our very best to help. May I ask for your understanding that we are solely active in this thread.
Jens
Never mind.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 9:02 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
I sent you a private mail on an issue related to my checked item on a recent pair of LH flights.

Have you had a chance to look at that p.m.?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.