FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

Recyclops Jan 8, 2020 2:50 am

Hi @LufthansaGermanAirlines! I achieved HON for the first time in mid-November of last year. It's been almost two months now but I've yet to receive any information on the new status. I was expecting to receive mail with a physical card, contact information for the HON line, and so on. Does it normally take this long for that to be sent out? Thanks!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 8, 2020 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Recyclops (Post 31922848)
Hi @LufthansaGermanAirlines! I achieved HON for the first time in mid-November of last year. It's been almost two months now but I've yet to receive any information on the new status. I was expecting to receive mail with a physical card, contact information for the HON line, and so on. Does it normally take this long for that to be sent out? Thanks!

Hello Recyclops, should you wish to share your HON Circle number via PM, I will gladly try to find out for you why this is taking so long.
Regards, Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 8, 2020 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Ramz (Post 31919714)
What I meant is that LH business class meals are not the quality they used to be, and that the service is not at LH standard for which LH in known for is what the blogger was saying in the article.

Hello again Ramz, I will gladly pass on your feedback internally and inquire if there have been any amendments in regards to the catering on board of our Business Class. As Katharina, I am not aware of any changes in regards to the quality of business class meals. As soon as we have received an answer, we will come back. Regards, Maria

Recyclops Jan 8, 2020 5:16 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31923178)
Hello Recyclops, should you wish to share your HON Circle number via PM, I will gladly try to find out for you why this is taking so long.
Regards, Maria

Done, thanks for the quick response! :)

I.CRIS Jan 8, 2020 5:42 am

Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines , is there any problem on M&M website? I've changed the password yesterday and today it was not recognized.
I asked for a new password again, but after clicking on the link provided via e-mail and trying to write a new password, I still have a message of "A technical error has occurred."

Moreover, yesterday I couldn't change the phone number.

Could you please raise the issue or tell me how to procede?
Thanks and best regards.

LaikMaik Jan 8, 2020 5:50 am

Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines

I had a Latam flight SCL-IPC and return in Business and it seems I will not be getting miles for it in Miles and More because "We cannot credit your flight with our airline partner to your Miles & More account because the route or flight number is not covered by our contractual agreement."
However, I do not see this anywhere on LH/M&M/LATAM websites. It is a good chunk of miles and I would not want to lose them.
Can they be credited?

Thank you!

Laik

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 8, 2020 6:34 am

Originally Posted by I.CRIS (Post 31923261)
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines , is there any problem on M&M website? I've changed the password yesterday and today it was not recognized.
I asked for a new password again, but after clicking on the link provided via e-mail and trying to write a new password, I still have a message of "A technical error has occurred."

Moreover, yesterday I couldn't change the phone number.

Could you please raise the issue or tell me how to procede?
Thanks and best regards.

Hello I.CRIS, I can confirm that log-in problems do currently exist on the website.
Please ensure that you use your current service card number when logging in.
Should you still not be able to access your data, the registration on the website will be possible again by the end of this week. Apologies for the inconvenience! Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 8, 2020 6:35 am

Originally Posted by LaikMaik (Post 31923294)
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines

I had a Latam flight SCL-IPC and return in Business and it seems I will not be getting miles for it in Miles and More because "We cannot credit your flight with our airline partner to your Miles & More account because the route or flight number is not covered by our contractual agreement."
However, I do not see this anywhere on LH/M&M/LATAM websites. It is a good chunk of miles and I would not want to lose them.
Can they be credited?

Thank you!

Laik

Hi Laik, I highly recommend that you get in touch with your Miles & More Service Team. The colleagues can verify this for you. Regards, Maria

Mister P. Jan 12, 2020 12:40 am

"A technical error has occurred"

Hi,
I am also getting the "A technical error has occurred" message, when trying to log in into my M&M account. Any idea when this issue will be solved? Thanks!

LHSEN Jan 12, 2020 10:49 am

Is seat selection for Econ class not working for Senators, it is keep prompting me I have to pay 25CHF per segment in order to select seats?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 13, 2020 7:47 am

Originally Posted by Mister P. (Post 31939400)
Hi,
I am also getting the "A technical error has occurred" message, when trying to log in into my M&M account. Any idea when this issue will be solved? Thanks!

Hi Mister P.,
I just checked and was able to log in to Miles & More without any error message and there is currently no general issue with logging in.
In case it's not working for you, please kindly give your Miles & More Service team a call to find out why it's not working for you.
Vanessa

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 13, 2020 7:48 am

Originally Posted by LHSEN (Post 31940865)
Is seat selection for Econ class not working for Senators, it is keep prompting me I have to pay 25CHF per segment in order to select seats?

Hi LHSEN,
I checked with the responsible department and was informed that there is no general issue with reserving seats free of charge for Senators on LH.com.
Please give the Lufthansa.com Support team a call, they will check why it's not working for you.
Vanessa

LHSEN Jan 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31944352)
Hi LHSEN,
I checked with the responsible department and was informed that there is no general issue with reserving seats free of charge for Senators on LH.com.
Please give the Lufthansa.com Support team a call, they will check why it's not working for you.
Vanessa

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

Mister P. Jan 14, 2020 1:17 am

Ok, thanks!

cas_de Jan 15, 2020 5:28 am

Dear LH Lurker Team:

I hope you had a good start into 2020. Mrs. cas_de is struggling with a problem getting credit for a flight shortly before new year's eve. She was travelling WRO-WAW-KRK and upon arrival in WAW she was rebooked to an earlier flight WAW-KRK. Obviously this flight did not get credited to her M&M account automatically. She did a retroclaim after seven days which was denied because "the name was not on the passenger list". After talking to M&M she filed a claim including the boarding pass and although the hotline did acknowledge that it should just be a matter of a few days for LO to confirm this, it has not been confirmed yet. This is frustrating for her because this missing segment makes her pass the threshold to qualify for the FTL status. She already had two r/ts in 2020 where she couldn't leverage the FTL benefits and she had another r/t coming up on Tue next week. Is there any way to get this sorted out quickly?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
cas_de

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 15, 2020 6:32 am

Originally Posted by cas_de (Post 31952847)
Dear LH Lurker Team:

I hope you had a good start into 2020. Mrs. cas_de is struggling with a problem getting credit for a flight shortly before new year's eve. She was travelling WRO-WAW-KRK and upon arrival in WAW she was rebooked to an earlier flight WAW-KRK. Obviously this flight did not get credited to her M&M account automatically. She did a retroclaim after seven days which was denied because "the name was not on the passenger list". After talking to M&M she filed a claim including the boarding pass and although the hotline did acknowledge that it should just be a matter of a few days for LO to confirm this, it has not been confirmed yet. This is frustrating for her because this missing segment makes her pass the threshold to qualify for the FTL status. She already had two r/ts in 2020 where she couldn't leverage the FTL benefits and she had another r/t coming up on Tue next week. Is there any way to get this sorted out quickly?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
cas_de

Hello cas_de,

sorry to hear about the missing mileage credit. As the mileage accounts are handled exclusively by Miles & More, we are not able to influence the speed of any crediting, unfortunately. In your specific case, LOT needs to compare their internal databases with the passenger lists, as the rebooking was made at the airport shortly before the flight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the missing miles will be visible in the account soon!

Best regards,

Markus

marcoos Jan 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Getting reports that FTLs are no longer allowed to access fast track on Lufthansa flights from WAW. This was a semi-unpublished FTL perk, not mentioned at miles-and-more.com, but you could get to it through the fast track finder at lufthansa.com.

Can you confirm that, dear lurker?

Also, this is still available at FRA, MUC and HAM. Any plans to limit that as well?

vladko Jan 21, 2020 12:11 am

Hi all,

I am a FTL and will be flying in Economy Light for the first time. Am I still entitled to access a Lufthansa Bussiness Lounge as a FTL but with Economy Light ticket?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

Originally Posted by marcoos (Post 31974321)
Getting reports that FTLs are no longer allowed to access fast track on Lufthansa flights from WAW. This was a semi-unpublished FTL perk, not mentioned at miles-and-more.com, but you could get to it through the fast track finder at lufthansa.com.

Can you confirm that, dear lurker?

Also, this is still available at FRA, MUC and HAM. Any plans to limit that as well?

Hello marcoos,

the Fast Lane can only be used as a Senator, HON circle, Star Alliance Gold member, Business or First Class passenger. Further information can be found on the Star Alliance website: https://www.staralliance.com/en/gold-track.

Best regards,
Sascha

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 21, 2020 5:25 am

Originally Posted by vladko (Post 31975837)
Hi all,

I am a FTL and will be flying in Economy Light for the first time. Am I still entitled to access a Lufthansa Bussiness Lounge as a FTL but with Economy Light ticket?

Hello vladko,

Frequent Traveller are allowed to access the Lufthansa Business Lounge with a valid Frequent Traveller card and a boarding pass for a Lufthansa/Star Alliance flight departing on the same day. Further information can be found on our website.

Best regards,
Sascha

marcoos Jan 21, 2020 8:06 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31976437)
the Fast Lane can only be used as a Senator, HON circle, Star Alliance Gold member, Business or First Class passenger. Further information can be found on the Star Alliance website: https://www.staralliance.com/en/gold-track

The one in WAW is still available for FTLs flying LOT (but FTLs flying LH lost this perk on Jan 1st).

Lufthansa still lists FRA, HAM and MUC fast track as available to FTLs. I was asking whether these three are also going away.

hugolover Jan 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by marcoos (Post 31977012)
The one in WAW is still available for FTLs flying LOT (but FTLs flying LH lost this perk on Jan 1st).

Lufthansa still lists FRA, HAM and MUC fast track as available to FTLs. I was asking whether these three are also going away.

Is a guest an official perk for H/S/*G? I sometimes have issues with that.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 22, 2020 4:56 am

Originally Posted by marcoos (Post 31977012)

Hallo marcoos,

please find further information on our Lufthansa website: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/security-fast-lanes. The status, ticket and airport can be chosen to see if a fast lane is available and can be used.

Best regards,
Sascha

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 22, 2020 4:57 am

Originally Posted by hugolover (Post 31978739)
Is a guest an official perk for H/S/*G? I sometimes have issues with that.

Hallo marcoos,

please find further information on our Lufthansa website: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/security-fast-lanes. The status, ticket and airport can be chosen to see if a fast lane is available and can be used.

Best regards,
Sascha

max_bos Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am

Interline Partner Schedule Change with LH Ticket Stock: Poor LH Customer Service

Dear LH Lurker Team,

I'd like to ask your advice on whether it is possible to get Lufthansa to do the right thing and waive the ticket reissue fee ($310), so that AA could restore the originally booked business class fare on their segment after a downgrade (the business class is now once again available). Here is my story...

I have purchased the trip in business class for my sister 11 months prior to the travel date. The record locator is available via a private message. Two segments of the trip (MIA-PLS on February 15 2020 and PLS-MIA on February 22 2020) are operated by American Airlines. Since the ticket to PLS was not bookable on lufthansa.com, I have purchased it on priceline.com. In November 2019, American Airlines had a schedule change: my sister got moved to a flight that was arriving over 2.5 hours later than the originally booked flight. However, the originally booked flight was still operating at 10:35, but now with a different flight number and aircraft type (B737 instead of E175). Why AA did what they did is a mystery to me because the new equipment had more business class seats, and my sister had Sapphire status with OneWorld (this is a matter for a different discussion). Maintaining the original schedule was critical for us because we had five family members meeting at Providenciales airport (my sister traveling from Ukraine, and others from the US and Australia). I asked Priceline to move my sister back to the original flight at 10:35. Since the business cabin was completely full, they were forced to to downgrade her to a Y class. I accepted the downgrade because I had no other choice.

Since then, seats in business class (I fare) became available on my sister's flight (AA2760 on Feb 15). Both Priceline and I tried contacting Lufthansa asking for the original class to be restored. There would be no increase in fare because the the current full Y fare is $18 more than the original I fare. However, Lufthansa refused to help. The stated reason was that the free change in response to a schedule change had already been made. While I understood that 'rules were rules', I appealed for Lufthansa to make an exception and waive the 310 USD change fee. A helpful agent told me that they would do it, but I would need to call American Airlines and add the business class seat to the reservation (she claimed that her team was not able to see a seat with the I fare available). It took me a few days to get it done, but on February 8th I was able to call Lufthansa and let them know that American Airlines have added the business seat in I class to my sister's reservation. Unfortunately, the new agent responded with a firm 'No'. They would not give authorization code for Priceline to reissue the ticket without me paying $310. It did not matter what the other agent said earlier in a week, it did not matter that the previous change to Y class was a forced compromise, and it did not matter that American Airlines already did their part.

Do you think there is any hope in getting this issue resolved? I think LH should realize that earning customer's goodwill will be more beneficial for them in the long run. I definitely learned my lesson about the interline tickets :(

Thank you,
max_bos

Here are the itinerary details (the entire ticket is on the 220- LH stock).
February 14
KBP-MUC, LH2547 P Class
MUC-MIA LH460 P Class
February 15
MIA-PLS AA2760 Y Class (used to be I)
February 22
PLS-MIA AA2760 I Class
MIA-MUC LH461 Z Class
February 23
MUC-KBP LH2544 Z Class

max_bos Feb 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Regarding my post above: it appears that the last business class seat on AA2760 is now gone, so it's too late to do anything. I am still curios whether you think LH was right to demand the change fee...

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 11, 2020 8:33 am

Originally Posted by max_bos (Post 32055790)
Regarding my post above: it appears that the last business class seat on AA2760 is now gone, so it's too late to do anything. I am still curios whether you think LH was right to demand the change fee...

Hello max_bos,

kindly provide us the Lufthansa booking code and the passenger names in a DM. I will ask my colleagues in the Service Center to have a look into the reservation.

Best regards,

Markus

cas_de Feb 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Deleted. Problem solved overnight.

alexisintexas Feb 12, 2020 12:56 am

Lost luggage advice desperately needed

Hello all... I need some help getting information about my lost suitcase so I am turning to Flyertalk for help. I flew from DFW to CAI on one ticket with three different carriers: DFW to YUL on Air Canada, YUL to VIE on Austrian Airlines and VIE to CAI on Egypt Air. My luggage was checked in DFW all the way to CAI. My luggage never made the transfer in Montreal. I arrived in Cairo but without my luggage. I reported the lost luggage to Egypt air at the Cairo airport as they requested and they entered all of the information in the World Tracer baggage system. My luggage was found in Montreal and put on two different Lufthansa flights and arrived in Cairo two days later.

Now the challenge... Egypt Airlines says they don’t have my luggage. Lufthansa was supposed to turn my luggage over to Egypt Air and apparently has not. Air Canada says my luggage should be in Cairo but they can’t be sure because It hasn’t been confirmed by either Lufthansa or Egypt Airlines in Cairo. Now my question, how long does Lufthansa have to confirm my luggage is in Cairo and give it to Egypt Airlines or say they have no idea where it is? I have called World Tracer (the baggage retrieval system) three times a day for the last four days and I am getting nowhere. What can I do next? Help! Alexis

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 12, 2020 7:16 am

Originally Posted by alexisintexas (Post 32062111)
Hello all... I need some help getting information about my lost suitcase so I am turning to Flyertalk for help. I flew from DFW to CAI on one ticket with three different carriers: DFW to YUL on Air Canada, YUL to VIE on Austrian Airlines and VIE to CAI on Egypt Air. My luggage was checked in DFW all the way to CAI. My luggage never made the transfer in Montreal. I arrived in Cairo but without my luggage. I reported the lost luggage to Egypt air at the Cairo airport as they requested and they entered all of the information in the World Tracer baggage system. My luggage was found in Montreal and put on two different Lufthansa flights and arrived in Cairo two days later.

Now the challenge... Egypt Airlines says they don’t have my luggage. Lufthansa was supposed to turn my luggage over to Egypt Air and apparently has not. Air Canada says my luggage should be in Cairo but they can’t be sure because It hasn’t been confirmed by either Lufthansa or Egypt Airlines in Cairo. Now my question, how long does Lufthansa have to confirm my luggage is in Cairo and give it to Egypt Airlines or say they have no idea where it is? I have called World Tracer (the baggage retrieval system) three times a day for the last four days and I am getting nowhere. What can I do next? Help! Alexis

Hi Alexis,

really sorry to hear this! Kindly provide me with the tracing number and your last name in a DM. I will contact my colleagues to have a look into the system and then come back to you.

Best regards,

Markus

Hardy Feb 18, 2020 10:42 am

Hi Lufthansa,

I am confused by the current flight information for passengers from/to China, as found on lufthansa.com:

"Lufthansa Group extends flight suspensions to mainland China
  • Flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenyang and Qingdao will be suspended until March 28
  • Flight operations to/from Hong Kong will be reduced in March
The safety of passengers and employees is a top priority for the Lufthansa Group. After thoroughly evaluating all currently available information on the corona virus, Lufthansa Group has decided to further suspend its Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian Airlines flights to/from Beijing and Shanghai until March 28. Initially the flights have been suspended until February 29. Flight suspensions to Nanjing, Shenyang and Qingdao will continue to stay in place until the end of the winter timetable on March 28. Flight operations to/from Hong Kong will be reduced in March. The Lufthansa Group will continuously monitor the situation of the corona virus and is in contact with the responsible authorities. Lufthansa Group offers free refund or rebooking for flights to/from mainland China. "

The last sentence only makes sense if it applies to flights after March 28, since there are no more flights before that date (and the affected pax would have those rights anyways). However I was told today that there is no such policy /waiver beyond that date.

Can you kindly clarify this?

Thanks!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 19, 2020 3:36 am

Originally Posted by Hardy (Post 32086335)
Hi Lufthansa,

I am confused by the current flight information for passengers from/to China, as found on lufthansa.com:

"Lufthansa Group extends flight suspensions to mainland China
  • Flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenyang and Qingdao will be suspended until March 28
  • Flight operations to/from Hong Kong will be reduced in March
The safety of passengers and employees is a top priority for the Lufthansa Group. After thoroughly evaluating all currently available information on the corona virus, Lufthansa Group has decided to further suspend its Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian Airlines flights to/from Beijing and Shanghai until March 28. Initially the flights have been suspended until February 29. Flight suspensions to Nanjing, Shenyang and Qingdao will continue to stay in place until the end of the winter timetable on March 28. Flight operations to/from Hong Kong will be reduced in March. The Lufthansa Group will continuously monitor the situation of the corona virus and is in contact with the responsible authorities. Lufthansa Group offers free refund or rebooking for flights to/from mainland China. "

The last sentence only makes sense if it applies to flights after March 28, since there are no more flights before that date (and the affected pax would have those rights anyways). However I was told today that there is no such policy /waiver beyond that date.

Can you kindly clarify this?

Thanks!

Hi Hardy,

I agree, communication in regards to the free rebooking and refund option might be a little confusing. It refers to Lufthansa group passengers who have booked a ticket through us and have their flights operated by airlines that have not yet suspended their flights to/ from mainland China entirely. However, I can confirm that, currently, there is no waiver policy in place for flights booked for dates after March 28th. For those, the regular fare conditions apply.

Best,
Katharina

Hardy Feb 19, 2020 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 32088924)
However, I can confirm that, currently, there is no waiver policy in place for flights booked for dates after March 28th. For those, the regular fare conditions apply.

Well this is certainly not what I was hoping for but thanks for clarifying anyways.

vladko Feb 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Hi LH team!

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask but I have a two questions regarding benefits of M&M.
As a FTL I recently flew from ATH to ZRH with LX and was placed into a boarding group 5. However, one of the benefits of FTL is

Third highest waiting list priority. The waiting list priority for Frequent Travellers and Senators applies on all flights operated by Star Alliance airlines, but not on upgrades and award flights.
Next time, should I board with group 3 as the M&M website says or should I board with group on the ticket?

And next question is about "1 additional bag in Economy Class". I bought Economy Light and later added a checked baggage to booking. Am I allowed to bring additional bag or not? I guess this still counts as an Economy Light when it comes to T&C, right?

andywaw Feb 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by vladko (Post 32094573)
Hi LH team!

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask but I have a two questions regarding benefits of M&M.
As a FTL I recently flew from ATH to ZRH with LX and was placed into a boarding group 5. However, one of the benefits of FTL is

Next time, should I board with group 3 as the M&M website says or should I board with group on the ticket?

And next question is about "1 additional bag in Economy Class". I bought Economy Light and later added a checked baggage to booking. Am I allowed to bring additional bag or not? I guess this still counts as an Economy Light when it comes to T&C, right?

"Waiting list priority" is NOT priority boarding. As a FTL you should know the difference. And priority boarding is not a FTL privilege, so you must board with the group stated on your boarding pass, because it is correct.

If you have a ticket in Economy Light and you purchased a checked baggage to your booking, you are not allowed to bring additional check in bag. It is because even after purchasing the check in bag you are still traveling in Economy Light, which doesn't give status passengers any baggage perks.

vladko Feb 22, 2020 12:51 am

Originally Posted by andywaw (Post 32099049)
"Waiting list priority" is NOT priority boarding. As a FTL you should know the difference. And priority boarding is not a FTL privilege, so you must board with the group stated on your boarding pass, because it is correct.

If you have a ticket in Economy Light and you purchased a checked baggage to your booking, you are not allowed to bring additional check in bag. It is because even after purchasing the check in bag you are still traveling in Economy Light, which doesn't give status passengers any baggage perks.

Well, now I feel guilty of asking in a thread where everybody asks. Thank you for answers!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 24, 2020 5:28 am

Originally Posted by vladko (Post 32094573)
Hi LH team!

Hi vladko,

sorry for the late response.

The waiting list priority refers e.g. to the process of an upgrade. If an upgrade is not immediately confirmed and you're on waitlist, you have the third highest priority as a Frequent Traveler to get it confirmed.

Our boarding groups are defined as follows:

Pre-boarding: Families with babies and small children under 5, unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility
Group 1: HON Circle Members, Senators, Star Alliance Gold Card holders
Group 2: Business Class passengers, Economy Flex passengers
Group 3: Economy Class passengers with a window seat and companions
Group 4: Economy Class passengers with middle seats and companions
Group 5: Economy Class passengers with aisle seats

Regarding your second question: Yes, you are right. The Light fare does not include additional free baggage allowance.

Best regards,
Jonathan

supine Mar 12, 2020 3:27 am

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/03/11/...l-proclamation

Given a lot of us are now banned from undertaking our trips to the USA it would be great if Lufthansa made the rebooking waiver less strict.

I would gladly rebook till later in the year but it would require being able to change the destination as I don't currently have any more travel planned between the original city pair.

If forced to pay a fee, we're obviously going to take the cancellation and hurt your cash reserves by getting the rest of the ticket refunded.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Mar 16, 2020 6:04 am

Dear supine,

we do offer flexible rebooking options. You can find more information about the conditions here. Change of origin of destination is possible if your original fare allows it.

Best regards,
Jonathan

supine Mar 19, 2020 3:01 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 32192619)
we do offer flexible rebooking options. You can find more information about the conditions here. Change of origin of destination is possible if your original fare allows it.

Your stance keeps changing as the situation has developed.

Previously you were only waiving rebooking fees if the city pair was not changed.

As I could not make use of that waiver I waited.

Then you cancelled my flight and I could obtain a full refund.

If your change fee waiver had allowed city pair changes much earlier, folks like myself would have rebooked long ago and not been entitled to a refund.

You would think that it times of crisis like this you would be doing all you can to preserve cash.

Instead, your previously inflexible change fee waiver means more refunds are now due.