FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

Germanfflyer Jan 28, 19 3:08 pm

M+M not crediting EW segment

Hi,
I manually requested an EW segment to be credited to M+M after it did not show up for 14 days.
The message in the account now is "Flug wurde bereits gutgeschrieben " well it surely was NOT credited to the account...

Please advise as to what I need to do - as the automated process thinks I am trying to get double credit when the original miles never posted!:rolleyes:
Thank you for the help!

chris63 Jan 28, 19 11:04 pm

Champagne in First Class

It is reported here, that the advertised Champagne for the Months of January & February , Pommery Louise Cuvee, has been unavailable on flights to & from FRA. Since we are not yet halfway through this period, it seems a serious failure of inventory control.
Much worse, however, are the reports that the replacement was Alfred Gratien Cuvee Paradis, a wine that retails for barely 50 EUR ! I am not aware of any Lufthansa competitor offering such a cheap Champagne in First Class.
I hope this is a temporary drop of standards & that it’s already been addressed ?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 29, 19 5:44 am

Originally Posted by kbrauneis (Post 30709911)
Hi LH lurker,

Can you please be so kind as to ask your team members to refresh/update the following topic FB ID 32680238

thanks!

Hi kbrauneis,
I contacted Customer Relations for you and got the information that your case is registered correctly and that they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Jens

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 29, 19 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Germanfflyer (Post 30711523)
Hi,
I manually requested an EW segment to be credited to M+M after it did not show up for 14 days.
The message in the account now is "Flug wurde bereits gutgeschrieben " well it surely was NOT credited to the account...

Please advise as to what I need to do - as the automated process thinks I am trying to get double credit when the original miles never posted!:rolleyes:
Thank you for the help!

Hello Germanfflyer,
I recommend that you call my colleagues in the Miles & More Service Center (http://bit.ly/1Yja9X0). They will be able to have a look into your account and to send another internal message to the crediting department.
Jens

danam Jan 29, 19 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30656881)
Hi danam,

please take my apologies that the processing of the refund takes so long. As my colleagues told me, you were informed that they are facing an unusual high volume of enquiries. They still have a backlog, therefore i kindly ask you to have a bit more patience.

Kind regards,

Markus

Hi,

I've still heard nothing and no further funds received. It is almost 3 months since the original request.

I really don't have any confidence that this will ever be dealt with.

Thanks.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 30, 19 7:55 am

Originally Posted by danam (Post 30715545)
Hi,

I've still heard nothing and no further funds received. It is almost 3 months since the original request.

I really don't have any confidence that this will ever be dealt with.

Thanks.

Hello danam, I just contacted my colleagues asking them to get in touch with you the soonest posible. Regards, Maria

danam Jan 30, 19 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30718654)
Hello danam, I just contacted my colleagues asking them to get in touch with you the soonest posible. Regards, Maria

Hi Maria,

Thank you. I was contacted this afternoon!

sgolby Feb 1, 19 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30298972)
Hello sgolby,
the minimum connecting time for these two flights is calculated with 45 minutes. As long as this connecting time is met, this flight pair will be offered for sale.
If you're having the impression that the connection is too tight for you, then I recommend that you book an earlier flight – for example the flight leaving Leipzig at 1.15 p.m. or 1.10 p.m. (depending on the day of travel). This flight is already existing in the summer timetable 2018. For the coming winter timetable LH163 will depart at 2.10 p.m. or 2.15 p.m. I hope this information helps.
Jens

Jens I feel you are missing the point. Your Leipzig LH163 flights are not taking off on time and/or they are not getting to the gate in Frankfurt on time, it's nothing to do with my "impression".
55 minute flights are taking off 30 minutes late.
When you had a 15 minute bigger connection window your company was getting away with the delay, we'd run to the gate, but now the connection time has been reduced the margin for error is gone.
There has not been a 1:15pm flight on my travel days in the last 3 years, only an ~11am flight. For this year I see LH163 is now at 2:40pm which is a step in the right direction, there isn't a 1pm flight, LH161 is now at 10:30am.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 4, 19 5:29 am

Originally Posted by sgolby (Post 30729352)
Jens I feel you are missing the point. Your Leipzig LH163 flights are not taking off on time and/or they are not getting to the gate in Frankfurt on time, it's nothing to do with my "impression".
55 minute flights are taking off 30 minutes late.
When you had a 15 minute bigger connection window your company was getting away with the delay, we'd run to the gate, but now the connection time has been reduced the margin for error is gone.
There has not been a 1:15pm flight on my travel days in the last 3 years, only an ~11am flight. For this year I see LH163 is now at 2:40pm which is a step in the right direction, there isn't a 1pm flight, LH161 is now at 10:30am.

Hello sgolby,

as already stated by my colleague, the minimum connecting time is calculated with 45 minutes for Frankfurt.
I agree that delays can occur, nevertheless that is not common. Therefore, our colleagues using the planned schedule for their calculations.
My apologies if this causes inconvenience for you.
I agree with the option given by Jens, to select a flight connection which is suitable for you.

best regards,
Sascha

chris63 Feb 4, 19 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 30712946)
It is reported here, that the advertised Champagne for the Months of January & February , Pommery Louise Cuvee, has been unavailable on flights to & from FRA. Since we are not yet halfway through this period, it seems a serious failure of inventory control.
Much worse, however, are the reports that the replacement was Alfred Gratien Cuvee Paradis, a wine that retails for barely 50 EUR ! I am not aware of any Lufthansa competitor offering such a cheap Champagne in First Class.
I hope this is a temporary drop of standards & that it’s already been addressed ?

Dear Lurkers,

Could we have a response to this ?

Anyone ‘Lurking’ here ought to be aware that regular Lufthansa First Class passengers are concerned

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 5, 19 6:50 am

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 30740528)

Dear Lurkers,

Could we have a response to this ?

Anyone ‘Lurking’ here ought to be aware that regular Lufthansa First Class passengers are concerned

Hello chris03,
I apologise for the late reply. I forwarded your complaint to my colleagues and got the information that there has been no irregularity regarding the loading of the advertised Champagne Cuvée Louise Pommery. In January we offered additionally also the Alfred Gratien Cuvée Paradis which was advertised in a separate flyer. I'm sorry if it was not clear enough that there was a choice between these two Champagnes.
Jens

mmff Feb 5, 19 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30741444)
Hello chris03,
I apologise for the late reply. I forwarded your complaint to my colleagues and got the information that there has been no irregularity regarding the loading of the advertised Champagne Cuvée Louise Pommery. In January we offered additionally also the Alfred Gratien Cuvée Paradis which was advertised in a separate flyer. I'm sorry if it was not clear enough that there was a choice between these two Champagnes.
Jens

There was no choice in my last F flight out of FRA. Unless the purser in question needs retraining, your sources are wrong.

chris63 Feb 5, 19 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30741444)
Hello chris03,
Jens

Thank you for your response Jens.

That’s not correct, there are multiple reports of there only being Alfred Gratien onboard, meaning the advertised Champagne for January was unavailable.

worldclubber Feb 5, 19 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 30744150)

That’s not correct, there are multiple reports of there only being Alfred Gratien onboard, meaning the advertised Champagne for January was unavailable.

That‘s right.

Dear lurker: One of the reports is here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30710661-post604.html

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 6, 19 5:23 am

Originally Posted by mmff (Post 30743991)
There was no choice in my last F flight out of FRA. Unless the purser in question needs retraining, your sources are wrong.

Hello mmff,

we have forwarded it for further investigations to the responsible department.

Best regards,
Sascha

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 6, 19 5:24 am

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 30744150)

Hello chris63,

Best regards,
Sascha

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 6, 19 5:25 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber (Post 30744759)

That‘s right.

Dear lurker: One of the reports is here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30710661-post604.html

Hello worldclubber,

Best regards,
Sascha

chris63 Feb 6, 19 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30745323)
Hello chris63,

Best regards,
Sascha

Thank you Sascha, hope they take it seriously this time ;)

ogdiamond Feb 10, 19 10:28 am

Dear LH Lurker

Three months ago I wrote to M&M team about mileage compensation about a broken IFE in F class with the reference number 4761731 but Haven't got any response from them. Could you inquire about that? Thanks in advance

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 11, 19 7:40 am

Originally Posted by ogdiamond (Post 30761170)
Dear LH Lurker

Three months ago I wrote to M&M team about mileage compensation about a broken IFE in F class with the reference number 4761731 but Haven't got any response from them. Could you inquire about that? Thanks in advance

Hello ogdiamond, I highly recommend giving the First Class Service a call to inquire this. You will find a list of worldwide telephone numbers here. Regards, Maria

LaikMaik Feb 14, 19 12:22 pm

Hello,

Can I get feedback on the following: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...o-baggage.html

I forgot to post it here.

Thank you!

Laik

LufthansaGermanAirlines Feb 15, 19 7:21 am

Originally Posted by LaikMaik (Post 30778797)
Hello,

Can I get feedback on the following: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luft...o-baggage.html

I forgot to post it here.

Thank you!

Laik

Hi Laik,

could you please send me your booking reference or ticket number along with your full name via PN?

Kind regards
Jonathan

oliver2002 Mar 10, 19 9:47 am

Dear Lurkers,
a very pertinent question came up in the forum: what is the fate of the La Prarie hand creme that is offered on board in the F-CL lavatories? It seems a P2 on a recent flight a FTer took mentioned that they are going away. This of course has generated a bit of debate that got pretty personal. Could you check with product management if this is true or are some other changes coming? The world needs to know so peace can prevail again.

Regards Oliver

LufthansaGermanAirlines Mar 11, 19 7:52 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 30869104)
Dear Lurkers,
a very pertinent question came up in the forum: what is the fate of the La Prarie hand creme that is offered on board in the F-CL lavatories? It seems a P2 on a recent flight a FTer took mentioned that they are going away. This of course has generated a bit of debate that got pretty personal. Could you check with product management if this is true or are some other changes coming? The world needs to know so peace can prevail again.

Regards Oliver

Dear Oliver,
I will forward it internally and get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens

whiskey_sk Mar 17, 19 1:59 pm

Dear Lurkers,

I've had two segments booked in February when I got rerouted onto a direct (later) flight due to weather at origin. I've then (after about 3 weeks) tried to retrocredit the original segments as none of them (neither the original two nor the rebooked one) showed up on my M&M account. I've used the retrocredit feature of the M&M website. This resulted in the segments appearing with note " Name not on passenger list" without being counted as qualifying segments and without any miles being credited, which is reasonable as I was rerouted and didn't take the original flights. However, how do I then get these credited as there is no way to tell the website I should have the original routing credited after being rebooked due to force majeure?

Thanks a lot.

Fabo.sk Mar 17, 19 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk (Post 30897797)
Dear Lurkers,

I've had two segments booked in February when I got rerouted onto a direct (later) flight due to weather at origin. I've then (after about 3 weeks) tried to retrocredit the original segments as none of them (neither the original two nor the rebooked one) showed up on my M&M account. I've used the retrocredit feature of the M&M website. This resulted in the segments appearing with note " Name not on passenger list" without being counted as qualifying segments and without any miles being credited, which is reasonable as I was rerouted and didn't take the original flights. However, how do I then get these credited as there is no way to tell the website I should have the original routing credited after being rebooked due to force majeure?

Thanks a lot.

There's a PDF form.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Mar 18, 19 6:27 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk (Post 30897797)
Dear Lurkers,

Thanks a lot.

Hello whiskey_sk,

please contact Miles&More by phone or fill the PDF form on their website.
An automatic mileage credit is not possible in case of irregularities, it has to be done manually.

Best regards,
Sascha

kttosia Mar 19, 19 10:18 am

Dear LH Lurkers
I was wondering where my case is FB ID 32816334 , I received message (
below) in February, but nobody contacted me.
Last time I tried to call customer care I spend 2 hours without beeing able to talk to anyone, so I wont call again
kind regards

"Dear Mrs XX,
In order to give your inquiry the attention it so rightfully deserves, we asked our Customer Care Service Team to contact you directly and offer their assistance.

Please contact our Lufthansa service center at +49 (0) xxx should you have any further questions. You can also find further worldwide telephone contacts listed via the following web page: http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Help-and-Contact [...] "

LufthansaGermanAirlines Mar 20, 19 8:09 am

Originally Posted by kttosia (Post 30905427)
Dear LH Lurkers
I was wondering where my case is FB ID 32816334 , I received message (
below) in February, but nobody contacted me.
Last time I tried to call customer care I spend 2 hours without beeing able to talk to anyone, so I wont call again
kind regards

"Dear Mrs XX,
In order to give your inquiry the attention it so rightfully deserves, we asked our Customer Care Service Team to contact you directly and offer their assistance.

Please contact our Lufthansa service center at +49 (0) xxx should you have any further questions. You can also find further worldwide telephone contacts listed via the following web page: http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Help-and-Contact [...] "

Hi kttosia,
please kindly notice that neither Customer Relations nor Customer Care are reachable via phone.
I checked with Customer Relations who confirmed that they have forwarded your feedback to the Customer Care Service as this is a pre-departure case. I will send Customer Care a reminder and ask them to get back to you as soon as they can. Apologies for the handling time.
Vanessa

worldclubber Apr 9, 19 8:05 am

Dear LH Lurkers,
a discussion in another thread led to the question why many of us do not get 25% executive bonus on their award miles when flying SQ, as promised by Miles and More on their "earn miles" page:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002

Or at least the bonus is not given separately as it is for LH flights and thus not recognisable.

In my case, it was on one LH ticket, with a LH flight FRA-SIN and an SQ flight SIN-SYD.

Thank you!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 10, 19 6:01 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber (Post 30981560)
Dear LH Lurkers,
a discussion in another thread led to the question why many of us do not get 25% executive bonus on their award miles when flying SQ, as promised by Miles and More on their "earn miles" page:

Or at least the bonus is not given separately as it is for LH flights and thus not recognisable.

In my case, it was on one LH ticket, with a LH flight FRA-SIN and an SQ flight SIN-SYD.

Thank you!

Hi worldclubber,
I will forward your enquiry to my colleagues and ask them for further investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Jens

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 11, 19 6:01 am

Originally Posted by worldclubber (Post 30981560)
Dear LH Lurkers,

Thank you!

Hello worldclubber,
we received now the clarification regarding the executive bonus for SQ-flights. If the ticket is issued by a Lufthansa Group Airline, then you receive 25 % executive bonus. If the ticket is issued by any other airline then there’s no executive bonus on flights with Singapore Airlines.
Jens

worldclubber Apr 11, 19 7:21 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30988416)
Hello worldclubber,
we received now the clarification regarding the executive bonus for SQ-flights. If the ticket is issued by a Lufthansa Group Airline, then you receive 25 % executive bonus. If the ticket is issued by any other airline then there’s no executive bonus on flights with Singapore Airlines.
Jens

Thank you!

huegli Apr 11, 19 11:29 pm

Dear LH Lurker

I had an issue searching for F award seats online on your M&M website. I noticed that other FTers were able to see seats which I could not. When I changed my domicile on the account (which is Switzerland) to another country, all of a sudden I was able to see the seats which I previously couldn't. I hope this is a glitch and not a deliberate discrimination of one of your home markets, Could you please investigate and have this fixed ?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 12, 19 6:16 am

Originally Posted by huegli (Post 30991460)
Dear LH Lurker

I had an issue searching for F award seats online on your M&M website. I noticed that other FTers were able to see seats which I could not. When I changed my domicile on the account (which is Switzerland) to another country, all of a sudden I was able to see the seats which I previously couldn't. I hope this is a glitch and not a deliberate discrimination of one of your home markets, Could you please investigate and have this fixed ?

Hello huegli,

sorry to hear that! Kindly provide me with information about the routing and the specific date of your request, as we cannot initiate further investigation without these data.

Markus

Fireflyer05 Apr 12, 19 12:10 pm

I also see award space for first class, e.g. on 10th June LH457 and LH451, which the hotline cannot book because they see no availability.

huegli Apr 12, 19 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30992064)
Hello huegli,

sorry to hear that! Kindly provide me with information about the routing and the specific date of your request, as we cannot initiate further investigation without these data.

Markus

The example booking we used was:

2 persons in F from FRA to BOG on Nov 7 2019

With a Swiss domicile in our profile, only Business seats were available. With a foreign domicile, First seats were available.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 15, 19 7:37 am

Originally Posted by huegli (Post 30993606)

The example booking we used was:

2 persons in F from FRA to BOG on Nov 7 2019

With a Swiss domicile in our profile, only Business seats were available. With a foreign domicile, First seats were available.

Thank you, huegli. I will forward this issue to the responsible department so that they can look into it and make sure the availability - or lack thereof - will be displayed the same for all markets.
Vanessa

Wtravel Apr 15, 19 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 30992064)
Hello huegli,

Markus

Hi
Is this in any way related to the new MM web design implementation of April 11? As I stated in another thread, since then it is impossible to search for any award space on direct flights operated by LX to or from Switzerland, it will only show flights via Germany with LH! LX availability can now only be ascertained by phoning the call center. Can you please also report on this, letting us know what the issue is and by when it will be sorted? Thanks!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 16, 19 4:46 am

Originally Posted by Wtravel (Post 31003236)

Hi
Is this in any way related to the new MM web design implementation of April 11? As I stated in another thread, since then it is impossible to search for any award space on direct flights operated by LX to or from Switzerland, it will only show flights via Germany with LH! LX availability can now only be ascertained by phoning the call center. Can you please also report on this, letting us know what the issue is and by when it will be sorted? Thanks!

Hello Wtravel,
there are already a lot of bugs reported about the new Miles & More Homepage and the flight search and the shown availability is one of them. I will forward your post, too. You can be assured that the responsible colleagues are working very hard to eliminate the problems. But, unfortunately, I'm not able to tell you how long this will take. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Jens