Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2014, 3:36 am

Dear Luker:
I have recently book a flight ticket with LH but just found out the title on my name is wrong i am a mr but on the ticket it turned out as mrs....is it OK to check in...and another question....is the format of name printed on my ticket as surname/firstname following the title(mr or mrs)?....really counfused about the ticket information...thank you very much for your help..

Kingiori
Old Jan 14, 2014, 3:42 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by kingiori
Dear Luker:
I have recently book a flight ticket with LH but just found out the title on my name is wrong i am a mr but on the ticket it turned out as mrs....is it OK to check in...and another question....is the format of name printed on my ticket as surname/firstname following the title(mr or mrs)?....really counfused about the ticket information...thank you very much for your help..

Kingiori
Hi Kingiori,
it's not going to be a problem if you mixed up the titles, don't worry! Usually the format is Surname/Firstname Title. Would you like to DM me your booking reference? I'll have a look.
Vanessa
Old Jan 14, 2014, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi Kingiori,
it's not going to be a problem if you mixed up the titles, don't worry! Usually the format is Surname/Firstname Title. Would you like to DM me your booking reference? I'll have a look.
Vanessa
Dear Lufthansa:
Many thanks for your swift reply, and I have DM the information you need...please check the message box...thank you

Best Regards

kingiori
Old Jan 14, 2014, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by kingiori
Dear Lufthansa:
Many thanks for your swift reply, and I have DM the information you need...please check the message box...thank you

Best Regards

kingiori
Dear kingiori,
I've just replied to your DM
Vanessa
Old Jan 14, 2014, 9:21 am

Dear kingiori,
I've just replied to your DM
Vanessa
Hi Vanessa, just got your message and thank you so much for answering my questions.......
Old Jan 14, 2014, 11:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Another question from my end. The FAQ on Miles&More is still showing:

If as a HON Circle Member you have already earned more than 600,000 HON Circle miles in the calendar years 2012 and 2013, you will receive a credit of two eVouchers in 2013 for every additional 150,000 HON Circle miles you have flown. As a Senator you can enjoy two additional eVouchers in 2013 if you have flown more than 300,000 HON Circle miles in the two calendar years 2012 and 2013.

This promotion has been running for two years. Should I expect that this promotions will be extended and also valid in 2014?
Old Jan 15, 2014, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by SMK77
Another question from my end. The FAQ on Miles&More is still showing:

If as a HON Circle Member you have already earned more than 600,000 HON Circle miles in the calendar years 2012 and 2013, you will receive a credit of two eVouchers in 2013 for every additional 150,000 HON Circle miles you have flown. As a Senator you can enjoy two additional eVouchers in 2013 if you have flown more than 300,000 HON Circle miles in the two calendar years 2012 and 2013.

This promotion has been running for two years. Should I expect that this promotions will be extended and also valid in 2014?
Hi SMK77, the incentive is also valid for 2013/2014. I've messaged Miles & More letting them know that the website hasn't been updated yet. Thanks for letting us know! Best, Vanessa
Old Jan 15, 2014, 3:50 am

Yes, I received 2 vouchers for 300k HON-Miles in 2013/2014 last week.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 7:33 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Dear Lurkers,

sometime ago I had a ticket with the BUD-VIE-MUC segments in it, and the checkin agent said that the BUD-VIE segment will be overbooked so they put me on the BUD-MUC direct flight a bit later. This would be okay so far.

But I requested original routing credit (incident number: 1944720), and I thought that next to my BUD-MUC, there will be the BUD-VIE or the VIE-MUC segment appearing, so the segment count remains 2. Today I looked at my account and the BUD-MUC segment disappeared, and nothing has been added to my account.

Could you look into this?
Thank you!
Old Jan 16, 2014, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by kanor
Dear Lurkers,

sometime ago I had a ticket with the BUD-VIE-MUC segments in it, and the checkin agent said that the BUD-VIE segment will be overbooked so they put me on the BUD-MUC direct flight a bit later. This would be okay so far.

But I requested original routing credit (incident number: 1944720), and I thought that next to my BUD-MUC, there will be the BUD-VIE or the VIE-MUC segment appearing, so the segment count remains 2. Today I looked at my account and the BUD-MUC segment disappeared, and nothing has been added to my account.

Could you look into this?
Thank you!
Hi kanor,
I'm pretty sure this means Miles & More are working on it but let me check with them. I'll get back to you as soon as I have received a reply.
Vanessa
Old Jan 18, 2014, 12:17 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Hi SMK77, the incentive is also valid for 2013/2014. I've messaged Miles & More letting them know that the website hasn't been updated yet. Thanks for letting us know! Best, Vanessa
I can see a news item "A thank-you for your loyalty" dated 8 Jan, stating:

In addition, in 2014 we will continue to reward you for earning miles over and above the 600,000 HON Circle miles required for HON Circle status.

For every 150,000 additional HON Circle miles that you earn in 2013-2014 over and above the required 600,000 HON Circle miles, you will receive two more eVouchers.

So, for example, when you reach 750,000 HON Circle miles, 900,000 HON Circle miles and so on you can enjoy two more eVouchers each time.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 11:40 pm

Programs: LX, BA, SQ, MH
Hi Vanessa,
If I am on the A346 in C (MUC-GRU) and have a seat in row 3 will I get served last or first when it comes to the food service?
Thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2014, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by LAX888
Hi Vanessa,
If I am on the A346 in C (MUC-GRU) and have a seat in row 3 will I get served last or first when it comes to the food service?
Thanks!

Hi LAX888,
we're not familiar with the procedures of the on-board service but I will gladly try to find out.
Jens
Old Jan 20, 2014, 10:01 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, United/Star Alliance Gold
Post LH refusing to credit flight under Q booking code!!

Dear Lurkers,

While I understand this thread is for feedback, I have feedback/questions regarding LH mileage credit policy. As I have tried to contact LH customer service numbers and have received no help, I am hoping that you can provide insight or point me in the right direction. I flew LH Frankfurt to Amman under Q booking code, using my United FF number. I received credit promptly for the Frankfurt to Amman leg; however, LH is not releasing credit for the Amman to Frankfurt leg which I took on December 12th. When I contacted United, they told me that LH denied the miles because the flight was unknown. Again, it was the return leg of the flight where I received credit without incident. I faxed to a UA a copy of my boarding pass for LH 693 for 12/12 Q class and a copy of my receipt and ticketed itinerary and I received word from UA that LH denied it again. How can LH not give me full credit when I have provided clear documentation that I flew this leg under a qualifying fare code? I travel about 180 days a year and take LH often and have never had this problem. i contacted Miles & More Frankfurt based office and the office based in USA and no one could provide an answer. They told me to resubmit my documentation to UA. But what more proof can I submit to show I completed the round trip for this flight besides the boarding ticket stub and my receipt? I am scheduled to fly through FRA again this Thursday where I will have a lengthy layover so besides visiting the various Star Alliance Lounges, I would like to know is there somewhere I can go in the airport to physically show my ticket stub and request that the seemingly obstinate powers that be release my mileage credit? This is incredibly frustrating for me because I do fly LH often and have never experienced such issues. Any advice or insight is requested! Thank you in advance. Andrea
Old Jan 20, 2014, 10:14 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Dear LH Team,

I would like to thank you and your US refund team for the great effort done in resolving my refund issue to my full satisfaction.

Great People and Great Airline ^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.