Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2013, 2:48 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Dear Team,
I sent you a PM regarding a problem I have with refund but no response yet from your side!!!
I hope you have received my PM and you are dealing with the issue to resolve it?
Regards.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 5:26 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by athome
Dear LH Lurkers,
I have a problem booking an Award with my HON Booking guarantee.
I try to book for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children) for Jul-14. There are J5 C5 D4 Z2 on the desired LH. CRJ900 operated flight. Nevertheless "Buchungssteuerung" is not confirming it.
If I do not get such a flight confirmed, why is there something like a HON Booking guarantee, which says:
“Up to 14 days prior to departure, as long as there are still the required amount of seats for sale in the class of service that you require (Economy or Business Class), you and up to 3 accompanying persons enjoy the highest availability when it comes to booking flight awards on flights operated by Austrian Airlines Group, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS”.
As I understand there are “still the required amount of seats for sale in the class of service that” I require (5 available, 4 required). Why it’s not confirmed. What to do? If the HON Booking guarantee does not work in such a case, when does it work then?

Dear athome,
to confirm seats via the HON booking guarantee those seats have to be physically available. While the booking system might still offer 4 seats it's possible that there are actually only 3 free seats on the machine.
There are also some flights on specific dates that are excluded from any booking guarantee.
Please check with your HON Circle Service Center if these two situations might be the case. If they are not I can only recommend to ask them to contact the booking control for you once again.
Vanessa
Old Sep 12, 2013, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Dear Team,
I sent you a PM regarding a problem I have with refund but no response yet from your side!!!
I hope you have received my PM and you are dealing with the issue to resolve it?
Regards.

Hello NA-Flyer!
Oops, I forgot to inform you that I forwarded your question the same day you posted it! ;-)
As soon as my colleagues reply, I will get back to you. Thanks for your patience! Maria
Old Sep 12, 2013, 5:27 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear athome,
to confirm seats via the HON booking guarantee those seats have to be physically available. While the booking system might still offer 4 seats it's possible that there are actually only 3 free seats on the machine.
There are also some flights on specific dates that are excluded from any booking guarantee.
In other words: because LH is actively lying to you in the HON promotional material. This problem has actually been brought up previously, but still LH still insists on this interpretation of "available for sale". Very dishonest in my opinion but entirely in line with the current management style.

HTB.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 3:13 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello NA-Flyer!
Oops, I forgot to inform you that I forwarded your question the same day you posted it! ;-)
As soon as my colleagues reply, I will get back to you. Thanks for your patience! Maria
Dear Team,
Thanks alot. They have already got in touch with me through e-mail.
Regards,
NA-Flyer
Old Sep 14, 2013, 4:18 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
A kind request to LH Lurkers to forward this feedback to the responsible person in the Social Media department.

LH's presence on Foursquare is laudable, but significantly outdated. The lounge lists and flight "venues" haven't been touched for a very long time (certainly over a year), which make many new flight numbers (for example, LH 3060 TXL-SPU) and lounges ineligible for LH's own Blue Legends app, which depends on Foursquare to register properly. Even worse, many lounges have outdated location entries, and some are even completely missing, which could potentially cause much confusion for transit passengers (for instance, the Business Lounge in terminal 1A at FRA). Someone should really make sure to update all this information at regular intervals.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by gojko88
A kind request to LH Lurkers to forward this feedback to the responsible person in the Social Media department.

LH's presence on Foursquare is laudable, but significantly outdated. The lounge lists and flight "venues" haven't been touched for a very long time (certainly over a year), which make many new flight numbers (for example, LH 3060 TXL-SPU) and lounges ineligible for LH's own Blue Legends app, which depends on Foursquare to register properly. Even worse, many lounges have outdated location entries, and some are even completely missing, which could potentially cause much confusion for transit passengers (for instance, the Business Lounge in terminal 1A at FRA). Someone should really make sure to update all this information at regular intervals.

Dear gojko88,
many thanks for drawing our attention to the flaws of Foursquare. I will forward your post with the request to update. With suggestions such as this, it is possible to improve and also optimise the features of Blue Legends.
Best regards, Isabell
Old Sep 16, 2013, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by gojko88

Please be patient they are working on several new projects that will catch them up very quickly. Lufthansa added a new head if marketing, a former Facebook exec so they are now going through a bit of a reinvention of their products. Stay tuned, I think you will be impressed! Based on my talks with the sm team I'm excited about what they're developing but can't say much publicly.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 9:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
It has been good practice that lurkers in their respective forums here give a heads up to FT members regarding changes that are in the pipeline.

I find it very irritating that the LH Lurkers are not allowed to inform the community here about the upcoming changes regarding Miles&More today but LH is using a random travel agent instead to post the news.

We have official lurkers here on Lufthansa and I would very much welcome that you guys are the first to report on changes and demonstrate that you are the link between the community and LH.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SMK77
We have official lurkers here on Lufthansa and I would very much welcome that you guys are the first to report on changes and demonstrate that you are the link between the community and LH.
+1: While I realize the decision in this respect is probably taken by more senior management/leadership- lurkers please pass this message on to the people you report to- you can gain a lot of credibility and goodwill if you are able to become the official spokespeople to this forum as opposed to having rumours trickle out.

Not all news can be good news- however it is always very much appreciated to come from the corporate source itself- we all realize the times indeed are extremely difficult for Lufthansa and the airline industry in Europe in general- however it is difficult to recognize that not communicating the information directly is to the advantage of either Lufthansa or the participants in this forum.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 6:33 am

Thank you SMK77 and Travelsig for your heads up. We very much appreciate your proposals. When we first started our Flyertalk engagement we were not so sure how far our involvement within the forum should or could go. Therefore we started with the “Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s)” to be addressable whenever a Flyertalker wanted or needed our help. We very much appreciate proposals and ideas – such as yours - from Flyertalkers and we are also in continuous exchange with oliver2002 to discuss further ideas and developments of our engagement. As the realisation of our ideas is also dependent on capacities, we’ll have to see how far we can come.
With best regards,

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Sep 19, 2013 at 10:37 am
Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:52 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Changes to M&M

LH Lurkers, I would ask that you draw attention to the (%$*@!) powers-that-be at LH to this thread with regard to the upcoming changes to M&M:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...st-2014-a.html

And do wish Herr Dr. Franz well in his new job from me personally. May I never need to buy anything made by Roche in the future.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: TK*S
Hi LH Lurkers,

Last year had some issues with my flights to US which caused my to raise a complaint with LH (FB-ID 21767052 on 11/16/12) using the website. In May or April this year I talked over the phone with my local LH agency about the query and was told it is being process but due to some migration of the IT infrastructure it takes a bit longer then expected.
It's almost one year since my initial complain and still haven't received any type of response. Can you help me out?

Thanks
Old Sep 23, 2013, 2:44 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by econprof
LH Lurkers, I would ask that you draw attention to the (%$*@!) powers-that-be at LH to this thread with regard to the upcoming changes to M&M:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...st-2014-a.html

And do wish Herr Dr. Franz well in his new job from me personally. May I never need to buy anything made by Roche in the future.
There are mixed statements made by LH how flights will be treated that were booked before the current round of devaluation:

In the Interview held by Flyertalk and Vielfliegertreff admins the management assured that the miles will be credited with the original values. Others report (Hotline, Facebook,...) that there is a refusal to honour this part of the contract.

Would nice to clarify.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by broganl
Hi LH Lurkers,

Last year had some issues with my flights to US which caused my to raise a complaint with LH (FB-ID 21767052 on 11/16/12) using the website. In May or April this year I talked over the phone with my local LH agency about the query and was told it is being process but due to some migration of the IT infrastructure it takes a bit longer then expected.
It's almost one year since my initial complain and still haven't received any type of response. Can you help me out?

Thanks
Dear broganl, the wait for the processing of your Feedback-ID definitely should not take that long. I have sent this to my colleagues at Customer Relations with the request to process your enquiry. Best regards, Isabell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.