Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Dec 17, 12, 6:01 pm

I finally got an answer to my request. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but thanks for trying LGA, if you had anything to do with it.
Old Dec 18, 12, 11:06 am

Programs: Lufthansa
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Dear Adrianuk, it may indeed take a few days for miles to be credited to your account. Should the creditation not be processed in the coming week, you have the possibility to submit full information via the "mileage request" function on the Lufthansa Miles & More website.

Hope the information is helpful,

Isabell
Hi I flew to Cairo on 1st december and returned on 13th december, both with MSR. I have requested my mileage for the outbound leg via the M&M website, but still nil response or even a confirmation. Given that these miles will move me up to silver I'm paying close attention. It's a little disappointing. Can you help?
Old Dec 19, 12, 1:31 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Intrugion View Post
I finally got an answer to my request. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but thanks for trying LGA, if you had anything to do with it.
Hi Intrugion, we had indeed something to do with you finally getting an answer. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't possible to get what you wanted but we tried our best. Kind regards, Vanessa
Old Dec 20, 12, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by Adrianuk View Post
Hi I flew to Cairo on 1st december and returned on 13th december, both with MSR. I have requested my mileage for the outbound leg via the M&M website, but still nil response or even a confirmation. Given that these miles will move me up to silver I'm paying close attention. It's a little disappointing. Can you help?
Hello Adrian, would you like to send me your Miles & More card number as well as the full flight details and your personal details per PM? I will try to find out from my colleagues from Miles & More about the creditation of miles to your account. Kind regards, Isabell
Old Dec 20, 12, 4:16 am

Dear Flyertalkers,

Thank you for your feedback so far.

We are taking a Christmas break and will be back on January 7th. We will of course reply to all still open questions following our return.

We would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year – and we look forward to hearing from you again in 2013!

All the best from your Lufthansa Flyertalk Team
Old Dec 20, 12, 4:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Dear Flyertalkers,

Thank you for your feedback so far.

We are taking a Christmas break and will be back on January 7th. We will of course reply to all still open questions following our return.

We would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year – and we look forward to hearing from you again in 2013!

All the best from your Lufthansa Flyertalk Team
Happy Holidays to all of your team and thanks for your inputs here!
Old Dec 21, 12, 5:03 am

Programs: LH HON**,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG View Post
+ 1
you are the only positive enhancement from LH in a very long time
Old Dec 21, 12, 1:14 pm

Programs: KLM Elite for life; LH Senator for life
Merry Christmas LH Lurkers

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG View Post

Thank you very much for your positive involvent on this board and I wish you and your family a merry christmas (vrolijke kerstdagen) and a Gutte Rutsch ins neue Jahr (een gelukkig nieuw jaar)!!! You have been very responsive to us all which has been very enlightend.
Old Dec 23, 12, 10:32 pm

Hi Intrugion, we had indeed something to do with you finally getting an answer. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't possible to get what you wanted but we tried our best. Kind regards, Vanessa
Actually, just today I had more feedback and Lufthansa have changed their answer and it's great for me - so thanks very much LGA, you've helped me out immensely!
Old Jan 3, 13, 1:40 am

After flying around 50 hours of long haul in 3 weeks, I was asleep within seconds of hitting the seat on LH731 (HK-MUC), Dez.19. Was woken up after a few minutes by stewardess asking if I would move so a family could be relocated together. As no-one else would give up their aisle seat for a middle and I am a nice guy (but not any more) I said OK 'Please just let me sleep'. What they did not tell me as they walked me towards the back of the aircraft was that there were two babies, one in the next seat and one across the aisle. As you can guess they tag team cried the whole flight. I asked the stewardess why she did not think to mention there were babies when I was kind enough to give up my seat and sleep - stupid question I guess. She really didn't give a damn.

On the same flight, despite making it very clear at HK check in, they also booked my miles to the wrong programme and have ignored all requests to have this corrected.

Lurkers... help, please: FTL 9922 2344 [xxxx XXX]

Last edited by oliver2002; Jan 3, 13 at 1:48 am Reason: removed personal info
Old Jan 7, 13, 4:58 am

Hi f4free, please be assured that we have forwarded your feedback and concerns -as well as those of verve and mamb0 - to the responsible department.
Vanessa
Dear Lurkers,

you have not even been able to get the incorrect information about Business Class mileage earnings corrected within 4 months after we told you.... do you really think we believe in your "...to the responsible department" any more? I strongly believe it all goes into trash and no one at LH does care any more, not even for HON.
Even the December issue of LH Magazin tells us that Business Class will earn 200% mileage.
It's just a lie. It is real cheating on the customer. If you are really working for LH and want to help us you should make a real claim to your top management that something is going wrong and some people are not taking their jobs seriously. I remember the email that was coming to public that LH wanted to make the changes public as late as possible, so that no one is able to book awards with the old chart any more. I feel the same is happening now.

I had nearly 500,000 HON miles last year and I feel that LH is not rewarding this loyality any more but cheating the best customers. Should I really pay for my food and bags on Germanwings etc.? It is crazy.
Old Jan 7, 13, 7:22 am

Dear Flyertalkers,
we hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a great start into the new year.
Many thanks for your positive feedback! As of today we are back and ready to answer your questions and help with enquiries.

Best regards,
your Lufthansa Flyertalk Team
Old Jan 7, 13, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by LeenaTheHound View Post
After flying around 50 hours of long haul in 3 weeks, I was asleep within seconds of hitting the seat on LH731 (HK-MUC), Dez.19. Was woken up after a few minutes by stewardess asking if I would move so a family could be relocated together. As no-one else would give up their aisle seat for a middle and I am a nice guy (but not any more) I said OK 'Please just let me sleep'. What they did not tell me as they walked me towards the back of the aircraft was that there were two babies, one in the next seat and one across the aisle. As you can guess they tag team cried the whole flight. I asked the stewardess why she did not think to mention there were babies when I was kind enough to give up my seat and sleep - stupid question I guess. She really didn't give a damn.

On the same flight, despite making it very clear at HK check in, they also booked my miles to the wrong programme and have ignored all requests to have this corrected.

Lurkers... help, please: FTL 9922 2344 [xxxx XXX]
Dear LeenaTheHound,
I'm sorry to hear you were not able to relax properly during last flight and that the flight attendants seemed to be desinteressted and refused to assist. I will of course forward this to the responsible department.
Could you kindly send us your complete Miles & More number and the ticket number of the respective fligh via pm? In addition we also need the number of the account that the miles were credited to in error. We will forward your request to Miles & More again to see if this can be corrected still.

Best regards
Stefanie
Old Jan 7, 13, 3:40 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
I've been waiting on a replacement Senator card since October. I had to surrender mine as it was a combination Senator card and LH Credit Card. I requested a replacement card on 4 occasions. The timeframe told to me is always 4-6 weeks, even though the imprinted, embossed luggage tags take only ten days. I have now received two sets (4) imprinted, embossed luggage tags, but no Senator card.

The current word from LH M&M: if I am flying *Lufthansa only*, I can call LH M&M with the LH booking reference and they will provide me with a letter for that specific flight only. But if I am flying other Star Alliance carriers, I won't be permitted to enter any lounge.

Two questions:

1) Why on Earth does it take so much longer for the embossed Senator card over the embossed luggage tags? They are of the exact same technical quality.
and
2) Is it true that, due to LH's inability to mail a plastic card for the last 4 months, I can't utilize lounges for Star Alliance flights until M&M finally figures out why it can't mail me a plastic card?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Grog; Jan 7, 13 at 4:06 pm
Old Jan 8, 13, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by SebFra View Post
Dear Lurkers,

you have not even been able to get the incorrect information about Business Class mileage earnings corrected within 4 months after we told you.... do you really think we believe in your "...to the responsible department" any more? I strongly believe it all goes into trash and no one at LH does care any more, not even for HON.
Even the December issue of LH Magazin tells us that Business Class will earn 200% mileage.
It's just a lie. It is real cheating on the customer. If you are really working for LH and want to help us you should make a real claim to your top management that something is going wrong and some people are not taking their jobs seriously. I remember the email that was coming to public that LH wanted to make the changes public as late as possible, so that no one is able to book awards with the old chart any more. I feel the same is happening now.

I had nearly 500,000 HON miles last year and I feel that LH is not rewarding this loyality any more but cheating the best customers. Should I really pay for my food and bags on Germanwings etc.? It is crazy.

Dear SebFra, I will gladly follow up again the issue with the incorrectly stated Business Class miles as pointed out by you. At the same time I assure you that we have forwarded your enquiry several times to Miles & More as well as the editorial department of the LH Magazine.
Please understand, however, that our influence on decisions and implementations to the Miles & More Program or any other product within the Lufthansa organization is of course limited to a certain degree. What we can do is to communicate suggestions and feedback on your behalf to the relevant departments - which can indeed lead to a positive change, but can by no means be seen as a given.
Regarding Germanwings, you will be able to transport a bag with the max. weight of 23kg free of charge and you will receive a snack and beverage when booking a “Smart Fare” (the Standard Fare) ticket -- alternatively you will be able to take two pieces of baggage (each max. weight 23kg) and you will be able to enjoy á la carte catering when booking a “Best Fare” (the Comfort Fare) ticket.

Best regards,

Isabell

Search this Thread