Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:20 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by MichalB
Hello,

The Digital Document Check part of your website is not working. It returns error messages when validating uploads ("You are not authorized to access this resource"). Please have it fixed.

PS. Same goes when I tried mobile version.
Hi Michal,

sorry to hear about the issues! Kindly use the regular ground check in directly at the airport. Documents can be shown there as well.

Best regards,

Markus
Old Apr 26, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: A3*G LH*G

Markus,

I will do the regular check with the check-in agent, but the digital check was saving time for all parties involved. Also - it did work last week; it does not work now. So, get your IT people to fix it.

PS. I did some research on the issue: covid certificate goes through, but then returns nicht ausreichend message; when I add Italian PLF it refuses to validate the upload with the result as above.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: M&M
Hi LH Team,
What is likely to happen to LH flights originating at WAW in May?
Considering the problems in Poland with air traffic controllers quitting...
Will there be mass cancellations? Or earlier departures, the day before to reach connections.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 7:21 am

Hello bertles86,

at the moment, we have no information how a possible strike in May will affect our flights and what alternatives can be offered.

Best Regards
Regina
Old Apr 27, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello bertles86,

at the moment, we have no information how a possible strike in May will affect our flights and what alternatives can be offered.

Best Regards
Regina
Hello. I saw that all flights from WAW to FRA and MUC have been already removed from your bookings starting from MAy 1st. When will you offer alternative routings?
Old Apr 28, 2022, 7:16 am

Hello Marcin,

good news! It seems, the upcoming ATC strike is cancelled and our flights are open again!

Best Regards
Regina
Old May 9, 2022, 2:46 am

Programs: LH SEN , United Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, IHG Gold
Dear LH Team,

Can anyone help to get an answer (retor miles credit for upgraded flight) to my M&M online form query #1G0-0PH-ABN ? I filed it on 7th Apr and have still not heard back till today. Thank you
Old May 9, 2022, 8:16 am

Programs: MR Plat
Hello,

Does submitting feedback online automatically generate an acknowledge or feedback ID or does one have to wait for processing to get it? If not, is there a way to get feedback ID without waiting for a response? For example, to track and follow-up if needed?

Thank you!

EDIT: Please disregard, I just received the email acknowledgement with the feedback ID.

Last edited by Globex; May 10, 2022 at 6:21 am
Old May 10, 2022, 4:39 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Hello Lufthansa Team,

I sent a feedback to Lufthansa Customer Relations on March 26, 2022 and after I was notified that it was forwarded to the refund department, I haven't heard from any department so far.

Could you please give me an update? FB ID 35557689

Regards
Old May 11, 2022, 4:03 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by andywaw
I sent a feedback to Lufthansa Customer Relations on March 26, 2022 and after I was notified that it was forwarded to the refund department, I haven't heard from any department so far.
Good luck, I got a refund last week for a claim submitted in early December.
chris63 likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 4:37 am

Programs: LH *G
Impossible to claim flight delay compensation

Hi there,

I am Senator for more than twenty years now and tried for the very first time to claim compensation (as per EU law) because of an enormous delay on a connecting flight with AUA via VIE booked via LH. It is almost impossible to find any information on the LH website how to claim that compensation, had to use 3rd company info to find the right online form. Ever since there is no answer from LH customer relation besides a feedback ID. I called SEN hotline, they dont want to be bothered with this, custommer relations does not answer to my weekly emails. Guess the only way to get compensation from LH is via a dept collector? Any advice? Thanks!
chris63 likes this.

Last edited by fatheroftwo; May 12, 2022 at 7:03 am
Old May 16, 2022, 7:28 am

Hello fatheroftwo,

have you received a feedback ID? Please send us the number and we will check the status of your case with our colleagues.

Best Regards
Regina
Old May 16, 2022, 7:29 am

Hello andywaw,

I am truly sorry to hear about the long waiting time. I will send a reminder to my colleagues from Customer Relations, asking to check your case and to get in touch as soon as possible. I hope, the refund can be handled very soon.

Best Regards
Regina
Old May 16, 2022, 7:52 am

Programs: Senator, Miles& More
Dear LH Team
on april 26th my I was flying to Los Angeles from Linate (via Frankfurt), my flight from milan was delayed more than 2 hours then I lost the connection to LA and I was rebooked on the next morning day flight.
In Frankfurt at the transfer desk the service was awful and they offered me to stay in very bad hotel. ( plus I had to pay again to do the antigenic test to go to USA since the one I did in Milan was valid only arriving in LA on April 26th .
I wrote to the customer service relations and they gave me back a feedback number (ID 35637574), adding all the expensive I had during my stay in Frankfurt.
Hope you can escalate my claim
SIncerly
Roberto Di Fabrizio

Senator member
Old May 16, 2022, 10:31 am

Programs: LH SEN , United Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Bart_ek
Dear LH Team,

Can anyone help to get an answer (retor miles credit for upgraded flight) to my M&M online form query #1G0-0PH-ABN ? I filed it on 7th Apr and have still not heard back till today. Thank you
Dear LH Team - anyone please advice?
thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.