Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2021, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello red star,

I am sorry to hear that it is still so difficult to get through to my colleagues. Kindly keep trying though, as this kind of rebooking can only be handled manually. Due to the high volume of calls, there are currently long waiting times, unfortunately. We are doing our utmost to increase our capacities to meet the demand and to be able to offer our customers the service level that they are used to. Please note, that the rebooking deadline has been extended until 31 October 2021.

Best regards,
Birgit
Dear Birgit

Thank you for the answer. Good to know about the extension. The long waiting time issue is kinda solved for the moment since the hotline starting today around noon does not even accept holding the line and simply throws one out right at the beginning after the „unexpected volume“ talk.
Terrible CS.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 2:32 am

Programs: LH HON, SQ QPPS, QR Gold, Sixt Diamond
Smile

Hi Ziegenhorn,

as of yet, we have not received any news or official information about Lufthansa participating in Singapore's Vaccinated Travel Lane arrangement. We'll let you know as soon as possible.

Best,
Ina
LH have in meantime published details on their website and a special VTL page.

B.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:54 am

Programs: Star Alliance , BA
LH Lurker

Sitting on a million miles between myself and my wife that expire end of the year. M & M keep fobbing me off... how do I extend them. Thanks
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:46 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
https://milesandmore.loylogic.com/re...odes=SHPCAT184

Or wait and see whether an extension waiver will be granted.
But I would most prefferably just use them.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 4:58 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Teatimer
LH Lurker

Sitting on a million miles between myself and my wife that expire end of the year. M & M keep fobbing me off... how do I extend them. Thanks
Hello Teatimer,
Miles & More offers extended mileage protection in partnership with LoyLogic. You can find firther information here.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Teatimer likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 5:03 am

Hello Teatimer,
Miles & More offers extended mileage protection in partnership with LoyLogic. You can find firther information here.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Facility only available in qtr in which miles expire, so not till Oct for me. Any idea of cost? Thanks
Old Sep 14, 2021, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Teatimer
Facility only available in qtr in which miles expire, so not till Oct for me. Any idea of cost? Thanks
Hello Teatimer,
That depends on the amount of miles you would like to extend. The applicable extend fees will be presented to you after logging in to LoyLogic, in the miles selection drop-down menu. If you have further questions about this offer, I recommend contacting my colleagues from Miles & More.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Teatimer likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2021, 6:39 am

Hello Teatimer,
That depends on the amount of miles you would like to extend. The applicable extend fees will be presented to you after logging in to LoyLogic, in the miles selection drop-down menu. If you have further questions about this offer, I recommend contacting my colleagues from Miles & More.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Thanks, but the helpdesk people are not at all helpful.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 4:17 am

Another 110 min waiting for a rebooking but no one picked up the phone. „Due to unexpected volume…“. Since 3 months now no chance to speak to a human.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 6:29 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
last time I got through in a couple minutes. Try different country numbers at off-peak times...
chris63 and red star like this.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:39 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Hi all, we are in need of advise here. Our flight back in July from Berlin was cancelled due to a technical issue and we were rebooked on a later date. The gentleman at the service deskt told us to contact LH since we are due compensation under EU 261. I contact LH in July already to asked about the compensation but did not hear back from them since. It is over two month now.

Do you suggest I should wait a bit longer or just hand it over to one of those online "flight right lawyers"? I used them a couple of times before and it worked just fine, but I'd prefer to handle it with Lufthansa directly.
Grog likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 5:15 am

Originally Posted by Flauschie_Mr
Hi all, we are in need of advise here. Our flight back in July from Berlin was cancelled due to a technical issue and we were rebooked on a later date. The gentleman at the service deskt told us to contact LH since we are due compensation under EU 261. I contact LH in July already to asked about the compensation but did not hear back from them since. It is over two month now.

Do you suggest I should wait a bit longer or just hand it over to one of those online "flight right lawyers"? I used them a couple of times before and it worked just fine, but I'd prefer to handle it with Lufthansa directly.

Hello Flauschie_Mr,
I am sorry that you are waiting that long for a reply. Please provide me with your Feedback ID and I will send my colleagues of Customer Relations a reminder.
Best regards,
Jens
Old Oct 5, 2021, 6:16 am

Programs: LH SEN
Hello Lufthansa team

I was wondering if you could clarify entry requirements to the FRA lounges for children under 12.

Everyone in our group over 12 is vaccinated but we will have a 10 and 2 year old with us.

Do they need a negative test or is there special allowance for children under 12?

Thanks
supine
Old Oct 5, 2021, 10:42 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Hello Flauschie_Mr,
I am sorry that you are waiting that long for a reply. Please provide me with your Feedback ID and I will send my colleagues of Customer Relations a reminder.
Best regards,
Jens
Thank you very much Lufthansa Team. I just send the PM.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by supine
Hello Lufthansa team

I was wondering if you could clarify entry requirements to the FRA lounges for children under 12.

Everyone in our group over 12 is vaccinated but we will have a 10 and 2 year old with us.

Do they need a negative test or is there special allowance for children under 12?

Thanks
supine

Hello supine,
the requirements regarding the proof of vaccination, immunity or negative Corona test for the lounge visit are depending on the regulations for the gastronomy made by the respective federated state. This means that for Frankfurt the Hessian regulations apply. At the moment, these regulations stipulate that a proof of vaccination, immunity or negative Corona test is required for children aged six years and older.
Best regards
Jens
supine likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.