Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:27 pm

Programs: marriott platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear LH SEN,

I have spoken to our colleagues from Customer Relations and they haver promised me to look into it again and to get back to you directly.

Kind regards, Maria
Well! I have recieved no correspondnace so far!

Last edited by LH SEN; Nov 29, 2012 at 4:43 am
Old Nov 28, 2012, 4:39 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear primetime23,

I had my colleagues check all the fare families and price groups during the booking process. Unfortunately they couldn't find any explanation regarding the fares that has been displayed in your case. The actual settings on lh.com are right.

I am sorry that we could not be more of help. Please feel free to contact our Technical Support directly if this should happen again, so they can reproduce the issue with you http://f.lh.com/sgch.

Best regards,
Fatime
Well, I saw what I saw (@TRAVELSIG: Maybe its time for those screenshots of yours). If you insist that the "settings" are right, whatever that means, than this would lead me to the conclusion that LH is deliberately cheating customers. Thats really sad. Thanks for your help though.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 6:23 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by LH SEN
Will I have recieved no correspondnace so far!
Hi LH Sen,
Customer Relations is informed, your case is registered, you will get an answer, I promise!
Vanessa
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:02 am

VIE Arrival/Departure Service HON/First

Dear LH Lurkers,
as stated on LH website arrival/departure service by car does exist in VIE:

"As a HON Circle Member or First Class passenger, if your incoming flight is parked at a non-gate position at Vienna Airport, the limousine service will pick you up from the aircraft and take you either to the bus stop at the terminal or to the HON Circle Lounge. If you have less than 25 minutes transfer time in Vienna, you will be driven directly from your incoming aircraft to your connecting flight."

Are you able to get answers to the following question:

"arriving on OS flight form non-schengen destinations (remote stands) in VIE, connecting VIE-ZRH/MUC/FRA and continuing ZRH/MUC/FRA-destination in First class....."

Will there be pick up service upon remote stand arrival in VIE from a non-schengen destination?

Departure service works very well and I know if you are connecting to ZRH/MUC/FRA in First you are dropped of with a car if the OS/LX/LH flight is departing from a remote stand

I hope this is not too complex...THANK YOU!
Old Nov 29, 2012, 3:12 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Originally Posted by TheAirman
Hi Vanessa,

I sent your a PM with all the relevant information. I understand the advantages of no direct contact, but at a certain point it's just necessary

Cheers
TheAirman
KUDOS to the whole team (Vanessa, Maria & Stefanie) in no time I got an answer from M&M. I am IMPRESSED & the problem is SOLVED !
What else can I say than THANK YOU !
Old Nov 30, 2012, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by divjan
Dear LH Lurkers,
as stated on LH website arrival/departure service by car does exist in VIE:

"As a HON Circle Member or First Class passenger, if your incoming flight is parked at a non-gate position at Vienna Airport, the limousine service will pick you up from the aircraft and take you either to the bus stop at the terminal or to the HON Circle Lounge. If you have less than 25 minutes transfer time in Vienna, you will be driven directly from your incoming aircraft to your connecting flight."

Are you able to get answers to the following question:

"arriving on OS flight form non-schengen destinations (remote stands) in VIE, connecting VIE-ZRH/MUC/FRA and continuing ZRH/MUC/FRA-destination in First class....."

Will there be pick up service upon remote stand arrival in VIE from a non-schengen destination?

Departure service works very well and I know if you are connecting to ZRH/MUC/FRA in First you are dropped of with a car if the OS/LX/LH flight is departing from a remote stand

I hope this is not too complex...THANK YOU!
Dear divjan,

I will do some research and try to find a not too complex response . As soon as I have an answer, I will come back to you!

Maria
Old Nov 30, 2012, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by TheAirman
KUDOS to the whole team (Vanessa, Maria & Stefanie) in no time I got an answer from M&M. I am IMPRESSED & the problem is SOLVED !
What else can I say than THANK YOU !
Dear TheAirman,

thank you for your kind words. We are very glad we could help! :-)

Your LH Flyertalk Team

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Nov 30, 2012 at 3:59 am
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:17 am

Programs: HH diamond(yr 16, >922 nights ), AA Gld for life (1MM),M&M FTL , Sixt platinum; IATA DTTF
Thumbs up impressive service by LH including the official "LH lurkers"

Hi LH lurker team , just enjoyed reading all your interventions since the start of LH lurker team 3.0 and ^^^ !
My wife and I would like to congratulate the LH crewmembers on all our recent flights BRU-FRA-SIN departing on Nov 11 and return starting on Nov.28.
Especially the crew on LH 1006 FRA-BRU( Nov. 29) was great , funny and very upbeat for such an early flight out of FRA , especially use of " virtual safety card " during safety checks in C ...
Quality of every LH teammember we met in action was surely on par with the SQ teams from SIN-DPS and back !!

The new Z gates wing on departure in FRA , Nov. 11,was great and the Buss. lounge on that level was nearly empty so we had some nice time to enjoy the brand new areas !
What a shocking contrast with our arrival at FRA on Nov.29 where the arrival of our 380 from SIN with another 380 and a 747 to top it off caused a gigantic traffic jam of frantic passengers at the security check lanes on the arrival level which were totally understaffed and not able to handle so many people trying to get to their conecting flights !!!
To make matters worse there was suddenly some kind of "security problem " which caused the present policeofficers to close off the transfer security check area without any guidance to more than 1000 people waiting in one huge horde ... this was an accident waiting to happen and the LH people sitting on their stools reading the boarding passes on a barcode reader knew nothing and were unable to help anyone .
In the end some yellow shirted ladies from FRA airport guided us to stairs around the corner which took us and a few hundred other LH pax to some security check stations one floor below where we were the only ones around ...
The Buss. lounge we reached on level A was a complete "zoo" with people waiting in line to grab a roll and a cup of coffee , some capacity control would be really needed here as this was not worthy to be a LH lounge but looked like scenes from my boarding school mess hall
So as recap : all LH flights were great but the transfer in FRA on Nov. 29 not at all and for us together with masses of other jet lagged pax a rather bad experience.
On our flight to BRU the purser told us that about 10 transfer pax did not make it to the gate- changed at the last moment from A7 to A40 !!- in time and their offloading of bags caused another small delay...
So IMHO the security chaos on arrivals has serious repercussions for more than one pax and this seems to be a common event which really can use some tweaking and correcting by the LH ground staff in the coming days before X-Mas exodus starts ?
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by Intrugion
It's now 9 weeks since I got my first feedback reference number. 4 weeks since I got my second. Only 4 1/2 more weeks until we fly. I wonder if I'll be contacted before then ...
Now another week has passed. Still no assistance or feedback.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by kahuna1993
Hi LH lurker team , just enjoyed reading all your interventions since the start of LH lurker team 3.0 and ^^^ !
My wife and I would like to congratulate the LH crewmembers on all our recent flights BRU-FRA-SIN departing on Nov 11 and return starting on Nov.28.
Especially the crew on LH 1006 FRA-BRU( Nov. 29) was great , funny and very upbeat for such an early flight out of FRA , especially use of " virtual safety card " during safety checks in C ...
Quality of every LH teammember we met in action was surely on par with the SQ teams from SIN-DPS and back !!

The new Z gates wing on departure in FRA , Nov. 11,was great and the Buss. lounge on that level was nearly empty so we had some nice time to enjoy the brand new areas !
What a shocking contrast with our arrival at FRA on Nov.29 where the arrival of our 380 from SIN with another 380 and a 747 to top it off caused a gigantic traffic jam of frantic passengers at the security check lanes on the arrival level which were totally understaffed and not able to handle so many people trying to get to their conecting flights !!!
To make matters worse there was suddenly some kind of "security problem " which caused the present policeofficers to close off the transfer security check area without any guidance to more than 1000 people waiting in one huge horde ... this was an accident waiting to happen and the LH people sitting on their stools reading the boarding passes on a barcode reader knew nothing and were unable to help anyone .
In the end some yellow shirted ladies from FRA airport guided us to stairs around the corner which took us and a few hundred other LH pax to some security check stations one floor below where we were the only ones around ...
The Buss. lounge we reached on level A was a complete "zoo" with people waiting in line to grab a roll and a cup of coffee , some capacity control would be really needed here as this was not worthy to be a LH lounge but looked like scenes from my boarding school mess hall
So as recap : all LH flights were great but the transfer in FRA on Nov. 29 not at all and for us together with masses of other jet lagged pax a rather bad experience.
On our flight to BRU the purser told us that about 10 transfer pax did not make it to the gate- changed at the last moment from A7 to A40 !!- in time and their offloading of bags caused another small delay...
So IMHO the security chaos on arrivals has serious repercussions for more than one pax and this seems to be a common event which really can use some tweaking and correcting by the LH ground staff in the coming days before X-Mas exodus starts ?
Hi kahuna 1993, thank you for taking your time to give us your detailed feedback. I'm pleased to hear you had a good time on your flights and at the new terminal and lounge. I will of course forward your kind words to the crews of the respective flights!
I'm sorry to hear that the transfer in Frankfurt on the 28th has been quite a mess. The regulations for the security check are determined by the German Federal Ministry and are executed and organised by Frankfurt Airport. Lufthansa has hardly anything to do with this procedure that's why - unfortunately - the LH staff was unable to assist. But I will of course send your Feedback to the airport, so maybe they will be more prepared in the future! Kind regards, Vanessa
Old Dec 4, 2012, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Intrugion
Now another week has passed. Still no assistance or feedback.
Dear Intrugion, I'm truly sorry you still haven't received a reply. I have forwarded your issue once more and hope you will get an answer shortly. Kind regards, Vanessa
Old Dec 5, 2012, 9:13 am

Dear Lufthansa FT team,

A problem - I have some missing miles on my account. Submitted them via your web form and was told that the class is ineligible (Y). Surely not? On your website Y class on Turkish (IAD - BEG) is marked as eligible for mileage claims.

On top of this, I tried to send an email to your U.S. rep ([email protected]) and got an email delivery status failure.

I tried to use the send an email contact form on your website, there must be a glitch, there is no send button at the moment (using Internet explorer, doesn't seen like a problem on my computer)!!

thanks for getting back to me.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by mcdonalde
Dear Lufthansa FT team,

A problem - I have some missing miles on my account. Submitted them via your web form and was told that the class is ineligible (Y). Surely not? On your website Y class on Turkish (IAD - BEG) is marked as eligible for mileage claims.

On top of this, I tried to send an email to your U.S. rep ([email protected]) and got an email delivery status failure.

I tried to use the send an email contact form on your website, there must be a glitch, there is no send button at the moment (using Internet explorer, doesn't seen like a problem on my computer)!!

thanks for getting back to me.
Hi mcdonalde,

There is indeed a glitch on this form at the moment. We have already informed our colleagues and they are working on fixing this.

You might wait and try again later, or just send us via PM all details and we will forward it directly to Miles & More.

Fatime
Old Dec 7, 2012, 6:41 am

Programs: Lufthansa
Egyptair miles on M&M

Hi, first post. I flew to Cairo on 1st December, but no points have been credited. Are points from Egyptair flights always this slow to appear? Very concerned as I am currently at 33348 status miles!

I have also claimed for points from a stay at a Marriott hotel, but no response either way.

Thanks.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by Adrianuk
Hi, first post. I flew to Cairo on 1st December, but no points have been credited. Are points from Egyptair flights always this slow to appear? Very concerned as I am currently at 33348 status miles!

I have also claimed for points from a stay at a Marriott hotel, but no response either way.

Thanks.
Dear Adrianuk, it may indeed take a few days for miles to be credited to your account. Should the creditation not be processed in the coming week, you have the possibility to submit full information via the "mileage request" function on the Lufthansa Miles & More website.

Hope the information is helpful,

Isabell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.