FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 29, 2019 7:41 am

Originally Posted by lazyzee (Post 31787345)
Facing exactly the same issue - Had a 4 segment flight in Business Class - only 3 segments got credited ! Keep getting the " flight already credited" message but no credit in the account !!

Hi lazyzee, feel free to provide your ticket number or booking code and Miles & More number via PM as well.
Kind regards, Maria

Mr.Potato Dec 2, 2019 12:40 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31787542)
Hi lazyzee, feel free to provide your ticket number or booking code and Miles & More number via PM as well.
Kind regards, Maria

Dear LH Lurker, can I provide you with the same even though it was an SN flight ?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 2, 2019 6:17 am

Hello Mr. Potato, yes of course! Please send all details per PM and I will send these to Miles & More on your behalf. Best regards, Isabell

supine Dec 4, 2019 5:13 am

I'm due to fly on LH903 tomorrow (Dec 5th) and it's kind of concerning that it's been cancelled for two days in a row now.

Is there something systemic causing these cancellations?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 4, 2019 6:03 am

Originally Posted by supine (Post 31803353)
I'm due to fly on LH903 tomorrow (Dec 5th) and it's kind of concerning that it's been cancelled for two days in a row now.

Is there something systemic causing these cancellations?

Dear supine,
I do not have any information about the reason for the cancellation of LH903 over the last two days. You can check the status of your flight on LH.com under “my bookings”. If your flight is cancelled, you can give my colleagues in the Service Center http://bit.ly/2PlTAwL a call, they will gladly assist with a rebooking. Have a good flight.
Isabell

jdeahl Dec 4, 2019 6:19 am

THANK YOU LURKERS!!! My issue is now totally resolved and I am very happy. You guys are fantastic. :-D

Brostman Dec 6, 2019 11:58 pm

Dear Lurkers,
A fellow FT-er suggested I pose my question to you, regarding the First Class Companion Special offer. I received an email last Sunday regarding this offer and tried that day and everyday since to book a RT flight ORD-LHR via the link in the email. I kept getting error messages, as did other FT-ers who were also checking for other flights. I did notice when I got the flight search page via the link in the email, that there was a code populated in the access code box (but was "*****" out so I could see the actual code). On subsequent days I also went straight to LH website and then clicked through the link on the area showing the First Class Companion Special. On subsequent days when I reached the search page (either via the email link or the LH website link) , I noticed it was no longer populating the access code box with anything.... while I was now seeing pricing, it does not appear to be the FC Companion Special pricing. I say this because I can get the same per person price for a single pax as for 2 or 3 pax (the offer requires 2 - 6 pax).

Can you help me with understanding how I can find the pricing and to book a flight under this offer? Another FT-er posted the requirements of the offer and I do meet all the requirements to the best of my knowledge.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 9, 2019 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Brostman (Post 31814607)
Dear Lurkers,
A fellow FT-er suggested I pose my question to you, regarding the First Class Companion Special offer. I received an email last Sunday regarding this offer and tried that day and everyday since to book a RT flight ORD-LHR via the link in the email. I kept getting error messages, as did other FT-ers who were also checking for other flights. I did notice when I got the flight search page via the link in the email, that there was a code populated in the access code box (but was "*****" out so I could see the actual code). On subsequent days I also went straight to LH website and then clicked through the link on the area showing the First Class Companion Special. On subsequent days when I reached the search page (either via the email link or the LH website link) , I noticed it was no longer populating the access code box with anything.... while I was now seeing pricing, it does not appear to be the FC Companion Special pricing. I say this because I can get the same per person price for a single pax as for 2 or 3 pax (the offer requires 2 - 6 pax).

Can you help me with understanding how I can find the pricing and to book a flight under this offer? Another FT-er posted the requirements of the offer and I do meet all the requirements to the best of my knowledge.

Hello Brostman,
are referring to this promotion? Please provide me with more information about the flights (travel dates) that you tried for your search via PM. I will ask my colleagues, if there are any problems with this promotion already known.
Thank you and best regards
Jens

Brostman Dec 9, 2019 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31820891)
Hello Brostman,
are referring to this promotion? Please provide me with more information about the flights (travel dates) that you tried for your search via PM. I will ask my colleagues, if there are any problems with this promotion already known.
Thank you and best regards
Jens

Yes, your link takes you to the offer that I received via email, and as the link shows it is also published on the website. I suspect it requires a special code that apparently does not automatically populates when you click through the link. I will PM you the specifics of the dates I have been looking for.

oliver2002 Dec 26, 2019 2:49 am

Dear Lurkers,
my qualification year is coming to a close and I have some ~1750 status miles left to hit the magic 100k to reqalify for SEN. Sadly I have no more trips planned, so I wanted to exchange award miles for status miles. M&M.com unfortunately shows me this:
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...5214c2360e.png

In the M&M app I see a 'meilen tauschen' option, but when I click on it, I get a popup with: *Fehler Keine gueltigen Kreditkarten.*. Note that I have both the US and German credit card and collected a lot of miles via both cards this year. I have never used the option to exchange award into status miles

Smart person that I am I submitted a feedback on M&M.com using your form on December 16, attaching all screenshots of my account and a precise description of my problem. I got a receipt:

Dear Miles & More member,
Thank you for your contact enquiry. We are going to process your query with the reference number 1DS-73L-7J4.
This is an automatically generated e-mail from a system e-mail address, please do not reply to this e-mail.
Your Miles & More Service Team

But sadly no one responded. So I called the M&M number in Germany on Dec 23 and the agent tried to convert the miles for me, but couldn't see the option for my account. She was puzzled by this but opened a ticket to the responsible department to look into this and make sure I could exchange miles. *My collegaues will get in touch with you*. Today I check my spam folder on gmail and sure enough, there was a response from M&M:

Ihre Anfrage an Miles & More - ID 00472177

Sehr geehrter Herr [...],
vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage, die an uns weitergeleitet worden ist.
Sie haben die Möglichkeit, einen Meilentausch in Bezug auf Ihre gesammelten Kreditkartenmeilen durchzuführen. Dies ist in einem Verhältnis von 5:1 und über unsere Webseite www.miles-and-more.com möglich.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie sich kurz Zeit nehmen, um an unserer Servicebefragung teilzunehmen. Ihr Feedback hilft uns, die Qualität unseres Service zu verbessern.
Die Befragung erreichen Sie mit einem Klick auf den folgenden Link: [link to a salesforce survey]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Miles & More Team
I think something is getting lost in translation. Can you help? With 5 days left in the year time is running out for me...

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 27, 2019 1:00 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 31876886)
Dear Lurkers,
my qualification year is coming to a close and I have some ~1750 status miles left to hit the magic 100k to reqalify for SEN. Sadly I have no more trips planned, so I wanted to exchange award miles for status miles. M&M.com unfortunately shows me this:
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...5214c2360e.png

In the M&M app I see a 'meilen tauschen' option, but when I click on it, I get a popup with: *Fehler Keine gueltigen Kreditkarten.*. Note that I have both the US and German credit card and collected a lot of miles via both cards this year. I have never used the option to exchange award into status miles

Smart person that I am I submitted a feedback on M&M.com using your form on December 16, attaching all screenshots of my account and a precise description of my problem. I got a receipt:

But sadly no one responded. So I called the M&M number in Germany on Dec 23 and the agent tried to convert the miles for me, but couldn't see the option for my account. She was puzzled by this but opened a ticket to the responsible department to look into this and make sure I could exchange miles. *My collegaues will get in touch with you*. Today I check my spam folder on gmail and sure enough, there was a response from M&M:

I think something is getting lost in translation. Can you help? With 5 days left in the year time is running out for me...

Dear oliver2002,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

As I cannot promise anything, please send me a PM and provide me with your frequent flyer number + your full name, and I will ask my colleagues about it.

Best regards,
Jonathan

ranp07 Jan 5, 2020 6:09 pm

Latam miles not credited

Dear Lurker,
I had 4 flights in business class with Latam. The Miles were not credited in M&M although I received a message that miles were already credited. Even if this was a discounted business class fare (I don’t know which fare it is), I checked in wheretocredit and all Latam business fares were giving miles in M&M (C,D,J,I,Z). As in my country there’s no local support phone number would you be able to support me? Thank you so much.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 6, 2020 5:20 am

Originally Posted by ranp07 (Post 31913077)
Dear Lurker,
I had 4 flights in business class with Latam. The Miles were not credited in M&M although I received a message that miles were already credited. Even if this was a discounted business class fare (I don’t know which fare it is), I checked in wheretocredit and all Latam business fares were giving miles in M&M (C,D,J,I,Z). As in my country there’s no local support phone number would you be able to support me? Thank you so much.

Hello ranp07,

in which country are you? Please send us your Miles&more number and the ticket number in a PM.
We will try to get further information from Miles&More regarding your concern.

Best regards,
Sascha

oliver2002 Jan 6, 2020 9:06 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 31879718)
Dear oliver2002,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

As I cannot promise anything, please send me a PM and provide me with your frequent flyer number + your full name, and I will ask my colleagues about it.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Dear Lurkers,
after a looong telephone call to the M&M SEN line on December 31, somebody opened the right ticket with the right backoffice person and the status miles were posted manually this morning by someone with the date of Dec 28 :).

Regards Oliver

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...24c2b71d7a.png

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jan 7, 2020 1:57 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 31915036)
Dear Lurkers,
after a looong telephone call to the M&M SEN line on December 31, somebody opened the right ticket with the right backoffice person and the status miles were posted manually this morning by someone with the date of Dec 28 :).

Regards Oliver

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...24c2b71d7a.png

Great news, Oliver! Happy to welcome you back as Senator in 2020! :-)

Wishing you a Happy New Year,
Katharina